News Trade Week Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ebert to Port?

Crazy. Has room to improve. Clubs needs to show loyalty to our young players especially interstate ones. is best mates with shuey and scooter and the last thing we need is to give another reason to return to vic. Would be a bad move for team morale, he is a very popular player, and one of the hardest working ones.

He's in the US with heaps of the other west coast boys at the moment so I doubt he's going so I doubt he's getting traded.

If Ebert was the worst player in the world, we would still have to keep him because otherwise it would shake things up with Shuey's living arrangements! Too risky :p

But having said that, if he can sort out his kicking he'll be a good player. Port won't offer up anything good.

You don't give up 50 game players in their 4th year. On top of that if Eberts kicking improves he will be a very very good player.

The kid is worth persisting with, he has caused me more frustration than any other player except Masten over the last few years but is hard at it and get in the right spots, just need to tidy up his kicking.

He will be a 150 game player for us :thumbsu:

Surjan doesn't get along with Motlop. Apparently Motlop verbally assaulted Surjan's girlfriend, and it's been suggested that Surjan is saying either Motlop goes or he goes. No club wants Motlop, which would suggest then that Surjan wants out.

Surjan was recruited from South Fremantle, while Ebert was from Port Adelaide Magpies. It seems both players would be happy with a move.

Straight swap of Surjan for Ebert?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surjan doesn't get along with Motlop. Apparently Motlop verbally assaulted Surjan's girlfriend, and it's been suggested that Surjan is saying either Motlop goes or he goes. No club wants Motlop, which would suggest then that Surjan wants out.

Surjan was recruited from South Fremantle, while Ebert was from Port Adelaide Magpies. It seems both players would be happy with a move.

That would have us bent over.

Surjan and 16 for ebert and either 28 or 45. I'd be happy with it being pick 28 but would prefer to push for the pick returning to them being 45.

Why do people rate Surjan so high?

I'd only trade Ebert for pick 16 if Port really wanted him. Ebert will be a good player for us.

Port have enquired about getting Ebert back home every year since he was drafted to WC, but this is as far as we've been...

Port: "Hi would you trade us Ebert"

Eagles: "lol no"

So you guys haven't ever offered him up and he has been happy enough to stay with your club.

Surjan and 16 for ebert and either 28 or 45. I'd be happy with it being pick 28 but would prefer to push for the pick returning to them being 45.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=751413

Worth persisting with. Trade for pick 16 is evens. Anything else, including hacks like Surjan and we'd be getting r*ped.

Pick 16 or keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back