Trades For This Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
staedtler, tough call. i'd probably take option 2.

headless, go for it if your willing to burn the trades. rich is a worthy trade who you probably should have put in your team before sc started ha, and im also looking at bringing in cheney.

Thanks for the opinions boys, much appreciated. I have three options:

Option 1:
Raines > Hurn
Anthony > Zaharakis
$2,000 left over

Option 2:
Raines > Cheney
Anthony > Rich
$144,000 left over

Option 3:
Hill > Cheney
Anthony > Rich
28,300 left over

Headless,

I would go option 3, Raines could be back sooner than Hill will ever score enough points for you to upgrade him.

Now my problem, Ranked 79, with no trades used.

BACKS MIDS RUCK FORWARDS
Goddard Ablett Cox Pavlich
Gilbee Bartel Macca Franklin
Cornes Judd Jacobs Delidio
Adcock Gibbs Spencer S. Johnson
Houlihan Tuck Higgins
Cheney Rich Krakouer
Pentrenko Otten Walker
Raines Anthony Brown
Broughton Thompson

Option 1, Dont trade and run the risk of no injuries & hope Broughton, Thompson & Tuck play.

Option 2, Raines >>> Gilbert, Anthony >>> Robbinson

Option 3, Raines >>> Rance /Dawson , Anthony >>> Skippy

Option 4, Raines >>> Rance /Dawson , Thompson >>> Skippy

Option 5, Raines >>> Rance /Dawson , Anthony >>> Beams/Zaka RD 3

Better stop there but i have more, I kinda wish i didnt start so well because now i am thinking about it to much, Wife wishes as well.

Headless,

I would go option 3, Raines could be back sooner than Hill will ever score enough points for you to upgrade him.

Now my problem, Ranked 79, with no trades used.

BACKS MIDS RUCK FORWARDS
Goddard Ablett Cox Pavlich
Gilbee Bartel Macca Franklin
Cornes Judd Jacobs Delidio
Adcock Gibbs Spencer S. Johnson
Houlihan Tuck Higgins
Cheney Rich Krakouer
Pentrenko Otten Walker
Raines Anthony Brown
Broughton Thompson

Option 1, Dont trade and run the risk of no injuries & hope Broughton, Thompson & Tuck play.

Better stop there but i have more, I kinda wish i didnt start so well because now i am thinking about it to much, Wife wishes as well.

So my team didnt display right, I try again.

B. Goddard , Gilbee , Cornes , Adcock , Houlihan ,

Cheney , Pentrenko , Raines , Broughton

M. Ablett , Judd , Bartel , Gibbs , Tuck

Rich , Otten , Anthony

R. Cox , Macca , Spencer , Jacobs

F. Pavlich , Franklin , Delidio , S. Johno , Higgins

Krakouer , Walker , Brown , W.Thompson

Hope this worked

Ottens, Hentchel & Hill - would like to get rid of all three dammit.

Already used a trade last week to get rid of Raines.

Not happy :mad:

So my team didnt display right, I try again.

B. Goddard , Gilbee , Cornes , Adcock , Houlihan ,

Cheney , Pentrenko , Raines , Broughton

M. Ablett , Judd , Bartel , Gibbs , Tuck

Rich , Otten , Anthony

R. Cox , Macca , Spencer , Jacobs

F. Pavlich , Franklin , Delidio , S. Johno , Higgins

Krakouer , Walker , Brown , W.Thompson

Hope this worked
Great starting line-up mate. Not many weak links.
I would think about trading Adcock to Gilbert and Raines to Hurn this week freeing up $100K roughly. Then next week bring in Beams or Zaka.

I used 2 trades last week. Dealt with Anthony and Raines. This week have S.Hill as a problem and also Callan Ward from the Bulldogs (was my smokey, now regretting). Also Leuenberger is a problem. Thinking downgrading Ward to Zaka, and upgrading Hill to anyone about $395K. Have thought about Ellis, and also Hurn + $110K.
Don't mind using up to 6 trades early days

Thoughts on the above trades or better advice would be appreciated

My team:
Hodge, Newman, Drummond, Stevens, Gilbert, Houlihan, Hill, Cheney, Broughton
Ablett, Selwood, Gibbs, Foley, Ward, Rich, Otten, Robinson
Cox, Leuenberger, Jacobs, Spencer
Pavlich, Franklin, Deledio, Chapman, Higgins, Skipworth, Krakouer, Brown, Walker

Great starting line-up mate. Not many weak links.
I would think about trading Adcock to Gilbert and Raines to Hurn this week freeing up $100K roughly. Then next week bring in Beams or Zaka.

I used 2 trades last week. Dealt with Anthony and Raines. This week have S.Hill as a problem and also Callan Ward from the Bulldogs (was my smokey, now regretting). Also Leuenberger is a problem. Thinking downgrading Ward to Zaka, and upgrading Hill to anyone about $395K. Have thought about Ellis, and also Hurn + $110K.
Don't mind using up to 6 trades early days

Thoughts on the above trades or better advice would be appreciated

My team:
Hodge, Newman, Drummond, Stevens, Gilbert, Houlihan, Hill, Cheney, Broughton
Ablett, Selwood, Gibbs, Foley, Ward, Rich, Otten, Robinson
Cox, Leuenberger, Jacobs, Spencer
Pavlich, Franklin, Deledio, Chapman, Higgins, Skipworth, Krakouer, Brown, Walker

Thanks mate, I wouldnt trade ward just yet, you got him for a reason & you have cover so wait a few weeks. (he wont go down in $$$) Sevens INJ Hammy would be my first trade, esp if broughton doesnt play.

Thanks mate, I wouldnt trade ward just yet, you got him for a reason & you have cover so wait a few weeks. (he wont go down in $$$) Sevens INJ Hammy would be my first trade, esp if broughton doesnt play.
Do you know how long Stevens is out for. Haven't read anything about him and expected him back. Also think Broughton will debut at the expense of Hill.

Do you know how long Stevens is out for. Haven't read anything about him and expected him back. Also think Broughton will debut at the expense of Hill.

how many supercoaches (including myself) will want to shoot Mark Harvey if he does that. :mad: uh Fremantle, they screw everything in Football up, including supercoach.

Stevens, if its the nick variety from carlton, should be back this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok befor the rise should i get him i was going to use tuck latter in the year but dont know if i can wait the hope was tuck would go up and ablrtt down but not so shore now??? oh and i have 375,500 to make up the gap!!

I just posted on the Raines thread that the latest update is round 5 for his return. If anyone out there like me wants to save a trade you've only got 2 more weeks to ride it out. That means you only miss round 1 of your league.

Hopefully Hurley is round 5 too.

These 2 guys returning would make a lot of currently sick back lines look a lot stronger all of a sudden. Well, mine anyway :thumbsu:

I reckon those saved trades will be GOLD come finals time!

Liam Anthony is also scheduled in for round 6 return, not that long to wait.

I just posted on the Raines thread that the latest update is round 5 for his return. If anyone out there like me wants to save a trade you've only got 2 more weeks to ride it out. That means you only miss round 1 of your league.

Hopefully Hurley is round 5 too.

These 2 guys returning would make a lot of currently sick back lines look a lot stronger all of a sudden. Well, mine anyway :thumbsu:

I reckon those saved trades will be GOLD come finals time!

Liam Anthony is also scheduled in for round 6 return, not that long to wait.[/quote]

yes, but Anthony could also not be picked to play, as there are now many more ahead of him. I had the same problem, but am now picking up the rewards from Robinson. well, on the pine any ways, and will play most of the year now from all reports.

yes, but Anthony could also not be picked to play, as there are now many more ahead of him. I had the same problem, but am now picking up the rewards from Robinson. well, on the pine any ways, and will play most of the year now from all reports.

Fair call ... I may even jump on the Beams or Zahakaris bandwagons next week.

Wouldn't bother me, I have both! :D

Nah, Hill and Broughton. :thumbsu:

Broughton to score 70-80 SC points, lock it in. :D

Same situation JM! :D Hope Broughton tears it up this week!! I'm thinking of using my first trade this week on Hill >>> Cheney. It's a little out there I know, a lot different to what a lot of SC's are doing, but i've just got a bit of a feeling that it'll make me more money ;)

Fair call ... I may even jump on the Beams or Zahakaris bandwagons next week.

Good call Hondo! My rnd 3 trade thought process has changed in the last few hours. Gunna use my 2nd trade on A.Browne (oh god why did I bring him in before rnd 1 lockout??) to Jacobs to cover for Ottens and make some cash on the side.

I also have Rich, Robinson and Anthony in my side, and wanted one of Ziebell/Otten/Dangerfield for Anthony, but with the impressive debuts of Beams and Zaka last week, I'll be happy to bring in whoever has the best round 3 out of those two boys for the injured kanga.

Thinking about getting rid of ROK for stevie J. Any thoughts? ROK just not cutting it yet, and maybe getting rid of 1 keeper before price rises is not such a bad idea, maybe, i think, could be , christ knows.

What are the odds of stephen hill or nick suban playing this weekend? Fremantle play on sunday, so the finalised teams wont come in (5:00pm Fri) until after lockout (7:40pm Thurs).

Will they play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back