Trades left at final lockout this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 left - 175k

CEY>McKernan (F7/R3) this week leaves 5 and 300k

Boston>Gray next week or two leaves 4 trades and Zorko fwd/mid cover and Oxley D7.

Will probably use 1 or 2 to upgrade M8 Cripps to Fyfe, Rocky or Ablett depending how the next few weeks play out and keep 2 for season ending injuries. Cash league finals are beyond me now.

Obviously no Fyfe, Gray, starting rucks of Leuenberger and Minson and countless injuries have destroyed my season. Ranked 15k.

11 prior to making any this week. with Oxley and Saad the 2 remaining players on my time I'd like to upgrade (though I have Sloane).

I played it ultra conservative this year for a change... 15 & $286 as of right now. Traded in Sloane last week though damn it... Been holding Heeney & Rocky too.

Am far from completed and languishing around the 50,000 mark... Pathetic thus far. Am hoping sum aggressive trading from here can lift me a tad.

No trades so 4 left for me after this week. Already have GAJ.

9 currently. It'll be 7 after two trades this week and 5 the week after if I can scramble enough money to get GAJ. Then I should be set though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Down to 4 trades after going Dumont > Steele and Sloane > Armitage this week.

Next week will be down to 2 when I go Cripps and Wallis out for Lewis and Rockcliff.

Last 2 trades to be used for finals luxury upgrade if I still have them by then.

Good cover on all benches except ruck and some dpp cover options too. :thumbsu:

5 left for me and $102,000 in the kitty.

Will be hanging onto them as hard as I can. :eek:

Down to 4 trades after going Dumont > Steele and Sloane > Armitage this week.

Next week will be down to 2 when I go Cripps and Wallis out for Lewis and Rockcliff.

Last 2 trades to be used for finals luxury upgrade if I still have them by then.

Good cover on all benches except ruck and some dpp cover options too. :thumbsu:

Haha... classic JM :D

Haha... classic JM :D

Well hanging onto them as long as I can doesn't necessarily mean saving them all till finals. LOL!

Last week I didn't even trade for the first time this year, it was a shock to the system! :eek:

That was like not trading for about a month for me. :D:thumbsu:

Well hanging onto them as long as I can doesn't necessarily mean saving them all till finals. LOL!

Last week I didn't even trade for the first time this year, it was a shock to the system! :eek:

That was like not trading for about a month for me. :D:thumbsu:

So you pulled out on the Gawn trade, nice bullet dodged.
Was wondering how you got Armo and Steele while only dropping from 5 to 4 trades. :)

12 trades left and 345k in the bank. Can't find a trade to make this week so I think I'll hold my trades till next week.
GAJ still has money to drop
Hodge has a be of 135, so also has money to drop
Daniel still has a week to play
Going for league, so aiming to have 8 trades for finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back