Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop sending voice recordings of you reciting INXS and maybe we'll let you wear it for one night.
But I was standing
You were there

I can post now. I was subjected to a Mad Doctor Action and apparent brain surgery meant I could not be involved in the game today. #AllTheoriesApply #It’sScientific

Ok can confirm omgfridge is ... and I can't believe I'm saying this ... not evil

Well, you can't actually confirm he's not evil. I was about to say that all you can do is confirm that he had the amulet last night, but there is a slight possibility (perhaps not probable though) that might not actually be true either ...

IM JUST TRYING TO HELP

but yeah glad one of those floggos got the amulet
We’re able to keep it N2 and N3 then have to pass it off, so probably to a good role that is not that important (or if forced to reveal in the meantime can have it, with the last N6 pass off to the person who’s most suss at the time.

Could the other Flogs please remove your belt, shoe laces and ensure their are no sex /hanging points in Flogtown Central.
We wish his belt and shoe laces were all he removed….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We wish his belt and shoe laces were all he removed….
My belt stops my stomach hitting the ground, best it stays on. I don’t have shoelaces Velcro straps ftw

Could the other Flogs please remove your belt, shoe laces and ensure their are no sex /hanging points in Flogtown Central.

VEYgT9BKUN48g4K1VpLd1iPUACg=.gif

Night 2

mwerps (Villager) killed by Wolves
sante (Hungry Wolf) killed by Mafia
TheInjuryFactory (Blackmailer) killed by Serial Killer
Hatchy1992 (Villager) killed by Vigilante
Dingster (Cub) killed by Vigilante

It is now Day Phase 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back