Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

boncer34 Wosh I think I was onto something yesterday now that mwerps decided to flip as a villager.

Yes, you read that correctly mwerps chose to be a villager.

boncer34 Wosh I think I was onto something yesterday now that mwerps decided to flip as a villager.

Yes, you read that correctly mwerps chose to be a villager.
Didn’t realise you could choose?

Didn’t realise you could choose?
You can't. I was being a twat to the Big Werewolf corporation who like to think they rule us plebs.

I find it really interesting that people seemed certain that MWPP was protected despite there being an amulet in play and other night immune.

I'll go por_please_ya

Wosh
She didn't die in the lynch mate, and fridge had the amulet lol

Pie 4 Life did you use your seer last night?
We did and it was a favourable result. From a good perspective. In case evil tries to claim a role we don't want to say exactly what role it was, but we now know where the amulet can head on N4 (and also worst case back up a player's role if they are in the lynch gun).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am hoping there is some Seer info to help steer the vote today..

Flogs, the seer and Jobe ( false seer for new players) all had seers overnight.

By the way I think some Noobs may not have voted yesterday. Please vote today unless you're evil

She didn't die in the lynch mate, and fridge had the amulet lol
I am referring to the votes and the reasoning but my words may not have been clear. That said, it is not like you to throw a vote on MWPP just because she won last game and there was a missed kill (as there was an amulet and other might immune in play). My point is there were plenty of other players that the kill could have been missed on.

By the way I think some Noobs may not have voted yesterday. Please vote today unless you're evil

Ta for update P4L. Posted above before I saw it

As I am new and evil should I vote?

I am referring to the votes and the reasoning but my words may not have been clear. That said, it is not like you to throw a vote on MWPP just because she won last game and there was a missed kill (as there was an amulet and other might immune in play). My point is there were plenty of other players that the kill could have been missed on.
The reasoning was sound and others agreed, like MP_ , confirmed good - people like to think they don't let previous games influence them, but they do. She dominated previous game and she is often a night one target. There were three 'missed' kills (I can't see BOTH vigs holding back N1 but you never know). I genuinely think Wolves went for her, and then figured they'd try again last night and succeeded. Did sante and Ding vote for her or did they distance themselves? boncer34 was quick to pull up the argument for her lynch as well, in fact I think he brought it up in the first place. <-- tagged because I'm not a coward ;) Does this make him a Wolf? Not necessarily, but I found it interesting.

Two worlds collided
And we could never tear them apart

Only liked coz everyone should now vote for Judas Dawson.

If I ever mod again I am gunna have Judas as the cursed Arsonist role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back