Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What are the odds that someone took a punt at MWPP night one after the last game?

Unfortunately ‘what happened last game’ isn’t a good enough reason for a vote.

Just so you know I’ll ‘like’ all your votes closer to deadline to confirm I’ve read them. No need to tag me, just make sure they are bolded so they stand out.
Oh, and post a valid game related reason with it, this is to encourage actual discussion and banter and avoid fly-byes 👍🏻
There’s usually a lot of chopping and changing late so tagging me is pointless anyway 🤷‍♀️
A big group so it will take a while to count and double triple check.

Cheers.

I aspire to be #4 on the list so you can introduce me 1 day.

Sadly Barrybran didn’t accept it as a valid reason for a vote last time despite all the evidence to the contrary, so I’ve had to come up with other reasons Day 1.

You don’t think that knowing that I’ll vote for him from this voting positon as per my style and not preemptively putting in a comment, consistent with his last game in this position in the list, is a pattern of behaviour which indicates suspicion?

Wosh
I didn't follow any of that

So just as a learning point, one of you has the amulet. It means you can’t be lynched!

If it is a newbie with it, you may be tempted to hide yourself. There is little reason to do so on Day 1, it doesn’t confirm you are good or evil as you got it randomly. It’s your choice, but you might want to reveal yourself.

The most important thing is to make sure you put in your PM who to give it to by the end of the day. Someone will suggest you give it to them and you can decide if you believe them or not.
Oh cheers

DERO I did also think she might be targeted.

Don't forget that there is a HUNGRY WOLF and MAD DOCTOR and both of those roles scramble people's brains for the day. They can't even react to posts, so odds are she is a victim of that. Note that she posted right before deadline but not after.

Don't forget that there is a HUNGRY WOLF and MAD DOCTOR and both of those roles scramble people's brains for the day. They can't even react to posts, so odds are she is a victim of that. Note that she posted right before deadline but not after.
Her being silenced doesn't mean she wasn't targeted for a kill though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are 30 suspects and counting in Tarks death.

Jack's death has fewer suspects. One is 3KZ is Football.

3KZ has a history with Jack and as SK, would be keen to eliminate him early in the game.

I expect 3KZ has planned a lurking day as quiet as Lenin's Tomb. (Maybe he will have one as
folks seem hot to trot on Mwerps.)

Mods I also see this silence proves his own #lurker theory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back