Rumour troy menzel on the move

Remove this Banner Ad

Then good luck to those clubs who give up their first round pick on a player going to his 3rd club and is clearly only worth a 2nd round pick. I sincerely hope Geelong are not that stupid and desperate.
No Carlton player on their list apart from Gibbs and Murphy are worth a 1st round pick.
tumblr_inline_mll2e6pKCq1qz4rgp.gif

What you are saying AndrewJo flies in the face of everything the PAFC stands for with regards to player movement.

Time and again everyone from ken hinkley, keith thomas, david koch, jason cripps etc have said a player will not be traded unless he asks to do so. What you are saying is that Chad would like to stay at the club, but port want him to move? I call bs on everything you are implying. Take for example the matthew lobbe situation. Of course paddy ryder is the better ruckmen, and ken hinkley has been asked if matt lobbe will be traded, ken has made it abundantly clear he will not be leaving.

Chad Wingard is loved in the playing group, he loves the footy club, is very close with many players at the club, he is from SA, he goes home to murray bridge every opportunity he can, and whenever he is asked about his future he has categorically stated that he hopes to be a one club player. Port adelaide will reward him with the money he deserves and wants because the club know he is worth it, and I can absolutley promise you, that the football club has budgeted for pay rises for chad and ollie wines. Remember at the start of this year when there were rumours that port had budgeted for a high profile key forward and that they will target taylor walker? as much as 1.2 million per year? there were rumours because it is true. if charlie dixon comes in for 700k which was being said, that still leaves 500k + salary from players delisted and departing. Port will have up to 1.2 mill in the cap for new contracts.
And you were saying??

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour troy menzel on the move

Remove this Banner Ad

Back