Traded Troy Menzel [traded to Adelaide for #28 and Sam Kerridge]

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe Adelaide fans actually think that trade is overs. Fantastic deal for you guys and you're basically robbing us blind.
Couldnt agree more...An absolute steal! Crows fans need to take this and run, Kerridge an honest footballer but Menzel is currently a poor mans Wingard and has a very high ceiling.

Same said about Henderson wasnt it? Carlton have issues!

60132_117241898328911_2638491_n.jpg

The only thing stopping this from being quite comfortable for me is the fact I don't know much about Kerridge, Menzel I have firmly believed should be traded while his value remains high.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully there's more to Carlton's decision to trade Menzel that isn't public knowledge. Probably our 2nd best young player behind Cripps based on exposed form.

Pick 13 + Kerridge wouldn't interest me if I were SOS, let alone 28. Kerridge is steak knives at best and we have drawers full of them. Hopefully this one doesn't happen.

What is Menzel's likely career output?

Mark Le Cras heights? Brilliant sometimes, never awful for long.

Great forward pocket at best?

I have a feeling pick 28 and Kerridge won't get the deal done. Maybe if you add in a swap of 13 for 20 and it maybe a deal. Either way I think pick 13 will need to be involved for us to deal or really no point.

Can't believe Adelaide fans actually think that trade is overs. Fantastic deal for you guys and you're basically robbing us blind.

I think 2 people have suggested that. Most of the rest woukd do it in a heartbeat. We need to get quality in and shedding a solid player and 2nd rounder is the ideal way to get there. I think with a good preseason, remaining injury free you'll end up being quite happy with Kedge though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Troy Menzel [traded to Adelaide for #28 and Sam Kerridge]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back