Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister got me good. fu**s sake.

She sends me this ******* text message saying she has something to send me and what my address is. I'm a ******* idiot and went and gave her my address.

"IT'S A SAVE THE DATE FOR MY WEDDING HOPE YOU CAN BE THERE"

how about you get f’ed?

Unless your sister is magnificently rich there was really no reason to give her that address...

My sister got me good. fu**s sake.

She sends me this ******* text message saying she has something to send me and what my address is. I'm a ******* idiot and went and gave her my address.

"IT'S A SAVE THE DATE FOR MY WEDDING HOPE YOU CAN BE THERE"

how about you get f’ed?

What a campaigner

I love the idea of a sibling needing to ask for an address and not already knowing haha
I have no idea where my brother lives and it's like two minutes away. Before he moved he lived on the corner across from the chemist. That was easy to remember.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Unless your sister is magnificently rich there was really no reason to give her that address...

She most definitely is not. I don't spend any time with my sisters (hence her not knowing my address - it's by design). I love my mother to bits though and spend time with her at least a few times a year.

Look at it this way, we wouldn't even message each other about birthdays or even the birth of children. Bloody bitch, i should have known better.

Jeremy Cordeaux getting fired is awesome. Finding out he wasn't already long retired when you last heard his voice 30 years ago on your grandparents' kitchen clock radio, less so.

Jeremy Cordeaux getting fired is awesome. Finding out he wasn't already long retired when you last heard his voice 30 years ago on your grandparents' kitchen clock radio, less so.

I honestly thought the campaigner was dead.

I guess not living in Adelaide he was too me.

I guess the main reason why the 5AA's & 3AW's never do proper clean outs is AM radio is a Boomer audience domain no point bringing in a younger crew, puts enough money in Leon Byner's pocket to wine 'n dine his 20 year old toyboys I guess.

Yeah I'd never heard of that old campaigner before this morning.

There was a RUMOUR that his first wife took her own life because she found out he was involved somehow in the family murders.

I thought he disappeared after that.

I don’t even know if he was married or his wife died but that’s all I ever knew about him as a young bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kg is on the radio, one or both of Bazz and Pilko are on the radio, Courdeax will return at some point I'm sure

Heck I'm pretty sure Bob Francis is still doing the graveyard shift via a ouija board and casio tapedeck on 1395
Wrinkles can't be too far away from making some cancelworthy boomer comment, surely?

Kg is on the radio, one or both of Bazz and Pilko are on the radio, Courdeax will return at some point I'm sure

Heck I'm pretty sure Bob Francis is still doing the graveyard shift via a ouija board and casio tapedeck on 1395

What's Peter Plus up to these days?

31267d60861c77e7aaf8860bb6b59ca6c51a6700.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back