Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The look what Biden achieved is funny as , liberals have no idea Biden just did what Trump wanted 😆

Trump and big business don’t want to stop immigration. It’s endless cheap labour for them, hence the nonsense decisions. They just need to make things look tough, not necessarily effective for the racist idiots that vote for them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about this. Would probably still go see it though.

Trump and big business don’t want to stop immigration. It’s endless cheap labour for them, hence the nonsense decisions. They just need to make things look tough, not necessarily effective for the racist idiots that vote for them.

Ditto abortion.

Went to Phed Mark in Bangkok last night to have the famous pad kra pao with one of my lads & brother in law. BIL got the level 3, lad 4, & I took on the 5. Not as devastating as anticipated, also not helpful having a couple of young blokes watching & laughing at us as we waited for our meals anticipating the westerners to possibly drop dead. 14yr old finished his like a tough guy & mine, whilst incredibly hot, was tasty & doable. Left like kings, only thing now is overnight & this morning my piss burns like I have herpes.

New favorite facebook page.

"Is that a decomp stain?" And its just people posting stains on carpet and floorboards where people died.

There is a guy there complaining about the floorboards in this area of the house getting a big stain and smelling when its humid. Turns out thats bodily fluids leaking out of the timber pores.

Went to Phed Mark in Bangkok last night to have the famous pad kra pao with one of my lads & brother in law. BIL got the level 3, lad 4, & I took on the 5. Not as devastating as anticipated, also not helpful having a couple of young blokes watching & laughing at us as we waited for our meals anticipating the westerners to possibly drop dead. 14yr old finished his like a tough guy & mine, whilst incredibly hot, was tasty & doable. Left like kings, only thing now is overnight & this morning my piss burns like I have herpes.

You talkin about food or ladyboys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back