Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is Jim Beam. I can't be anywhere near the stuff, even mixers. I went ham on it at an 18th and was drinking it straight from the bottle. Had the shakes for like a week.

Left a very large brownish stain on my mates carpet from the vomit, that is still there today lol.
Southern Comfort for me.

I’ll never forget the spew my mate did down the stairs at heaven night club after drinking our body weight in illusion shakers. Looked like porridge.
Cab on the way home we dropped him off for his shift at Maccas. Lasted 20 minutes before they sent him home.

I’ll never forget the spew my mate did down the stairs at heaven night club after drinking our body weight in illusion shakers. Looked like porridge.
Cab on the way home we dropped him off for his shift at Maccas. Lasted 20 minutes before they sent him home.
Even attempting to back up and head to your shift is a big effort.

Anyone remember those Toohey's Extra Dry Platinum bottles? They were 8% and came in an 8 pack from memory and were bloody dangerous. Saw a few people drink them like normal beers and end up in the gutter.
Carlton cold brought out a beer with a shot of vodka in it. Had a red label, ****ing awful.

Anyone remember those Toohey's Extra Dry Platinum bottles? They were 8% and came in an 8 pack from memory and were bloody dangerous. Saw a few people drink them like normal beers and end up in the gutter.

Oh yeah I remember those bad boys lol
Never ended in disaster for me but I was a pretty big pisshead at that point

Even attempting to back up and head to your shift is a big effort.
He’s a detective now lol. We were still in high school and his parents would’ve killed him. Got away with telling the olds he had “food poisoning”. **** I loved the 90’s.

That is my generation. Heaven and Illusions. The madness.

Yes.

They were my usual.

I could handle em. No gutters for me. I was not an amateur.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Enjoying a drink from back in the day

e4838b847097b011dec4125367b1a880.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I had PTSD when I was younger, Post Tequila Shot Detonation. I went hard first time round and my body basically said get farked m80. After that it was instant spew guaranteed for almost 10 years.
Last time I drank tequila I got absolutely smashed did a full strip then absolutely wrecked my self...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We must of crossed paths....

I went to Thursday night, pre Chemistry it was called 'Radius'.

I followed the HMC and Dirty House Crew.

Great times.
Yeah man, I still hang around at The Big Panthers Club.

We must of crossed paths....

I went to Thursday night, pre Chemistry it was called 'Radius'.

I followed the HMC and Dirty House Crew.

Great times.
Thursday nights and then Saturday nights for a while there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back