Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a childhood memory of dad putting the sun visor down on the way to school, huntsman just sitting there right in front of his eyes. We were doing 80 down Lonsdale Highway

All he said was "right" and calmly waited until we stopped at the lights and flicked it out the window with a piece of paper

I would have just panicked and driven into oncoming traffic
I had similar, I had put my helmet down on the ground when going into a shop, going 100 up a hill I feel a scratching near my ear, then see legs in my eyeline!

I don’t know how I didn’t just ride off the road!!

Daughter is starting dance, the young instructor is wearing iron maiden shirt and socks and I'm not sure about it it's very distracting.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Daughter is starting dance, the young instructor is wearing iron maiden shirt and socks and I'm not sure about it it's very distracting.

Iron Maiden shirt and iron Maiden socks? Or iron Maiden shirt, a pair of socks and nothing else?

No.

It was a 'shes hot, but she's also wearing old heavy metal merchandise which is surprising for her demographic, and given there were two articles of merchandise, including socks! Like, who has band socks? I don't even have... Wait yes I do, it was a wedding gift, but anyway, wearing metal stuff in a way that says it's more than a fashion choice'

She probably just likes the design

Like Mustaine telling some young chick he liked her Megadeth t-shirt & she called him a creep.

No.

It was a 'shes hot, but she's also wearing old heavy metal merchandise which is surprising for her demographic, and given there were two articles of merchandise, including socks! Like, who has band socks? I don't even have... Wait yes I do, it was a wedding gift, but anyway, wearing metal stuff in a way that says it's more than a fashion choice'

You can get worn looking Iron Maiden tshirts and matching socks at Cotton On brah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard from a couple of sources that kids think nirvana is a clothing brand

This is not a new thing. In the late 80s and early 90s some kids my age in my small town were wearing Public Enemy shirts and graffing the logo on their pencil cases and everywhere else. And I know for a fact they sure as shit weren’t listening to Public Enemy.

Last edited:
children/young adults don't understand references from 30-40 years ago?

whaaat GIF

Nothing beats the morning commute like realising the giant huntsman is on the inside of the windscreen, not the outside.

Much better on the inside, than seeing it crawl out of sight on the outside and not wanting to get out the car.

I’ve had some white tails inside the last couple months. Walked into the laundry the other night to 40-50 baby white tails crawling on the ceiling, all walls, cupboard doors, washing machine. Emptied two cans of spray in about 5 minutes. Thinking of moving tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back