Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Deceptive videos suck, but “the lie has been around the world twice” already, as another feisty but functional old fart once said.

Sometimes it’s just a crop or cut like the D day nonsense, not necessarily an actual edit or a voice fake, Here, the angle chosen matters (vid in the tweet comments). Thankfully with Trump’s material we can rely on his actual words to tell us exactly what he is, so they spend their time making his crowds look bigly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you even watch the video I posted?

Did you even watch the video I posted?

Sorry brain must have frozen ;) thought you were referring to the skydiving vid.

Still rather a frozen lettuce (with sane VP backup) as US president than the convicted sex offender/crook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry brain must have frozen ;) thought you were referring to the skydiving vid.

Still rather a frozen lettuce (with sane VP backup) as US president than the convicted sex offender/crook.

Yes, I'm by no means sharing that video as some sort of support for Trump.
Biden being shit and Trump being shit are not mutually exclusive.

Proud dad moment.

Our daughter's class had a thing where they read about the three little pigs, then they had to construct a house that could survive a big bad wolf trying to blow it down (the teacher using a hair dryer). Our daughter understood the assignment. I think her effort is fantastic.

1718463114771.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bill Clinton left office after two presidential terms 23 years ago and he is younger than both Bidan and Trump.
How have things gotten to the point that you need to be retirement home age to be elected to positions of power over there?

Our leaders are shit but at least I know they can tie their own shoes

Bill Clinton left office after two presidential terms 23 years ago and he is younger than both Bidan and Trump.
How have things gotten to the point that you need to be retirement home age to be elected to positions of power over there?

Velcro tabs work wonders for shoes.

coming-to-america-james-earl-jones.gif

Bit different to our heatwaves - they have double glazed windows, thick brick walls & 0 air con
Hard to find a ceiling fan here but I'd take the buildings here over Australia, which are ****ing freezing in winter and barely handle the heat in summer. Quite nice being able to wear a tshirt indoors in the British winter when I'd never expect to do that in Australia in any of the places I've lived.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back