Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gyms are such a con.. go for a run, hike, lift some paint tins in the grudge.. be a man!

While I agree, it's much easier to get the motivation to go to the gym than go out into the grudge lifting paint tins or go get the ol pushbike out... Human psychology eh. I think if you're paying for it, it pushes you to go more lol. If I spent 10k on home gym equipment it'd probably rot in the shed

While I agree, it's much easier to get the motivation to go to the gym than go out into the grudge lifting paint tins or go get the ol pushbike out... Human psychology eh. I think if you're paying for it, it pushes you to go more lol. If I spent 10k on home gym equipment it'd probably rot in the shed
The grudge is where it's at for old school exercise.. turpentine, sawdust & sweat

She's a biological woman!! It's not even a trans person!! The discourse is completely disconnected from reality. Total unreality. Should we start banning swimmers because they have bigger lung capacity or massive wing spans that give them advantages? Where does it end??

The number of otherwise ordinary people for whom this is some sort of lifeshattering, civilisation-threatening event is absolutely bonkers.

But then most of these same blokes lost their minds when those beach volleyballers covered up their bum cheeks, so it’s hard to know what drives their lust for a moral panic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The number of otherwise ordinary people for whom this is some sort of lifeshattering, civilisation-threatening event is absolutely bonkers.

But then most of these same blokes lost their minds when those beach volleyballers covered up their bum cheeks, so it’s hard to know what drives their lust for a moral panic.

That Italian bird lost her mind I reckon. If you put her opponent on one of those punch force testing thingos I bet she wouldn't even top it. She built up in her head that she was fighting a bloke. The Algerian will probably lose next match

That Italian bird lost her mind I reckon. If you put her opponent on one of those punch force testing thingos I bet she wouldn't even top it. She built up in her head that she was fighting a bloke. The Algerian will probably lose next match

With the way this story dropped I expected to see footage of Drago from Rocky IV turning a succession of popstar-sized girls into a fine paste.

Turns out she’s a decent boxer with a far from infallible record who happened to put the wind up a sook who has form for a melt when things aren't going her way.

With the way this story dropped I expected to see footage of Drago from Rocky IV turning a succession of popstar-sized girls into a fine paste.

Turns out she’s a decent boxer with a far from infallible record who happened to put the wind up a sook who has form for a melt when things aren't going her way.

Colour me shocked it isn't part of the trans agenda that's somehow destroying the fabric of society..

She's a biological woman!! It's not even a trans person!! The discourse is completely disconnected from reality. Total unreality. Should we start banning swimmers because they have bigger lung capacity or massive wing spans that give them advantages? Where does it end??

Khelifa landed one decent punch on Angela Carini (whose technique was terrible) and Carini quit.

Khelifa was beaten in the quarter finals in Tokyo and has lost 9 bouts so she's hardly some invincible monster.

Lol it wasn't a bit of extra testosterone, it was just a decent reach and a good bit of timing

Twitter commentary on it, no surprise, horrid

Apparently it's the Democrats' fault.

Khelifa landed one decent punch on Angela Carini (whose technique was terrible) and Carini quit.

Khelifa was beaten in the quarter finals in Tokyo and has lost 9 bouts so she's hardly some invincible monster.

Should get Mia khalifa in there instead, she can take a fair pounding

Should get Mia khalifa in there instead, she can take a fair pounding

Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back