Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

They backpedaled a bit after some people called in I'd say & then Rowe said "Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck" lmao.
If one were to apply the same policy to him we could forgo having to do a chromosome count just saying

Both Timmy and Rowe starting the show going off half cocked with the transgender angle. I asked the producer guy where they got that info off radio. He stammered a bit and said he’ll have to check.
Rowe also called the Italian a world champion. Literally making shit up on the spot.
I know they cater to an overwhelming demographic and you get what you get listening but there ain’t much journalistic integrity going on there.

Last edited:
Both Timmy and Rowe starting the show going off half cocked with the transgender angle. I asked the producer guy where they got that info off radio. He stammered a bit and said he’ll have to check.
Rowe also called the Italian a world champion. Literally making shit up on the spot.
I know they cater to an overwhelming demographic and you get what you get listening but there ain’t much journalistic integrity going on there.

Is it the height of irony that he complains about commentators not earning their place in an AFL commentary team talking about the AFL's diversity policy?

Just how did he get to host a capital city talk back radio show?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I thought about my family, I looked at my brother in the stands and I went to my corner to retire. … I’ve never been hit with such a powerful punch."

~Taylor Walker, 30 September 2017

My god port fans lament hinkleys inability to catch gameday, make any adjustments and dumb limited mantra of “work hardery” but the boomers coach is much much worse.

He’s been long hated by Aussie basketball fans , and the way this game is going tonight he will either need to stay in Paris or come home under witness protection program type scenario where he hides under a fake name.

Just the absolute dumbest coaching tonight you could possibly ever see.

Gooj’s gameplan also relies on individual brilliance amongst a hard slog while watching opposition piss it in.

He’s god tier Hinkley.

if it was possible for these two coaches to coach against each other eyes would bleed.

FMD he's 71 years old lol. Still looks younger than stinkers

Might be past it now but a bit rough to compare him with donuts when he's won 6 championships

Gooj’s gameplan also relies on individual brilliance amongst a hard slog while watching opposition piss it in.

He’s god tier Hinkley.

if it was possible for these two coaches to coach against each other eyes would bleed.
Graeme Arnold in a close third.
What is it about bog average, boring coaches that has them survive forever?

To be fair the Greek freak could trash our entire team on his own

He’s not really the problem, dude could score a bag and still not win, can’t score 80-100 himself.

This Greece team isn’t very good, we’ve completely bungled it tonight.

FMD he's 71 years old lol. Still looks younger than stinkers

Might be past it now but a bit rough to compare him with donuts when he's won 6 championships

6 nbl championships aren’t that impressive in a league where half the league has folded and there’s been at most 1-2 teams that are actually regularly competitive.

Even the boomers drought breaking medal was in the midst of horrible coaching and rotations , we just had a much better draw than we usually cop plus individual brilliance.

Gooj invented the “work hardery, it’s not working you must work even more hardery” and that works in a small pond full of teams playing blue collar work hardery too.

It’s regularly let us down on the main stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back