Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The 'anti-trans movement' feels like a fictional thing to me though it's like a handful of deadshits that everyone else gives volume by reacting, the problem with this situation is the previous banning and the XY chromosome alleged finding being splashed everywhere so people go off on a tangent without looking deeper.

The problem is the media feeding this garbage to the millions of people sitting around waiting to be outraged. I mean you fell for it yaself jimbo. They don't look into the details, just go "oh it's a bloke in a skirt beating a woman, the world's gone mad we gotta stop the wokes"

The problem is the media feeding this garbage to the millions of people sitting around waiting to be outraged. I mean you fell for it yaself jimbo. They don't look into the details, just go "oh it's a bloke in a skirt beating a woman, the world's gone mad we gotta stop the wokes"
I fell for a post without even watching the clips of the fight or reading reports and wanting to stir this is true, you've fallen for the entire world being a chapter of the Westboro Church.

I fell for a post without even watching the clips of the fight or reading reports and wanting to stir this is true, you've fallen for the entire world being a chapter of the Westboro Church.

Not the entire world no, but enough people to make electing the likes of potato head, tramp and a bunch of other far right morons a realistic possibility. There should be no way these ****wits get in, but controlling the mainstream media and manipulation through propaganda is very effective.

Like, transgender people existing is such a non issue, but somehow being against it has managed to become a major election issue in many western countries.

Not the entire world no, but enough people to make electing the likes of potato head, tramp and a bunch of other far right morons a realistic possibility. There should be no way these ****wits get in, but controlling the mainstream media and manipulation through propaganda is very effective.

Like, transgender people existing is such a non issue, but somehow being against it has managed to become a major election issue in many western countries.
If Biden wasn't such a miserable failure you might have been rid of Trump forever.

There's probably an anti-vhs movement still going if you plunged to the corners of analog geezerdom

Betamax was the superior format and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

I loved Betamax. Unfortunately the tape length probably did it in.
Your average Joe doesn't care about quality when long play tapes can record 5/7 hours, or whatever it was.
Which is why we are left with dreadful VHS to digital transfers of old Port games on youtoobs lol

They were better quality and smaller tapes why didn't they dominate? instead dad was hiding whopping great boxes of VHS pr0n.

That's pretty much the reason why. pr0n industry went with VHS, the rest is history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cobra watching the chef have a seizure:

FB_IMG_1722672829706.jpg

There's probably an anti-vhs movement still going if you plunged to the corners of analog geezerdom

Well.

Betamax was superior quality.

Edit: I knew I was living dangerously by not clicking over the page

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back