Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice try seconds before half time hooter was important for Pink Panthers after dominating the last dozen minutes or so. Nice conversion by Cleary.

Pink Panthers are better than the Black Panthers.

Nathan Cleary is the best and smartest footballer across the 4 footy codes in Oz.

Pink Panthers are better than the Black Panthers.

Nathan Cleary is the best and smartest footballer across the 4 footy codes in Oz.

Ivan Clearly said it last year on the post gf presser "we wanted to make a club that doesn't accept losing"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ivan Clearly said it last year on the post gf presser "we wanted to make a club that doesn't accept losing"

Meanwhile it's backslaps all around for the glorious achievement of winning 1 final and being non competitive in the other two. Good club we have here right?

That didn't reach any great heights that game
That was state of origin standard defence and speed. The first 25 minutes was brutal.

Storm ran out of gas with about 15 minutes to go, but kept pushing.

Do any of you have a Telstra TV, that the buggers have decided they don't support any more? If so, what are you replacing yours with? Hubbl seems rubbish, Fetch doesnt do Binge/Kayo and I cant abide anything Google. Firestick perhaps?

Yeah, they keep pushing their new gizmo on me. Or whatever that thing Hamish Blake is spruiking. Like I'm gonna fork out for anything that smarmy campaigner is the face of.

Not replacing it with anything atm. Canned streaming ages ago. Just get my mad pirate mate to torrent any stuff I wanna watch... and that's not a whole lot these days, lol.

Or I just get on YouTube. Last week I curated my own Gary Coleman Film Festival, watching all his TV movies for the first time in 40+ years. Basically, all the adults shit on him in every movie. Art imitating life like a mfer.

Playing with Fire was wild farken. Gary breaks bad in this one. He's a firebug setting shit on fire everywhere he goes. Knew it was gonna be awesome when he tried to light up the family dog lmao

View attachment Firebug Gary.mp4

That was state of origin standard defence and speed. The first 25 minutes was brutal.

Storm ran out of gas with about 15 minutes to go, but kept pushing.
Yeah NRL can be exciting when it's uber defensive, something AFL generally isn't. High scoring games are often a bit meh. As a kid I sat through a 3-2 game (in torrential rain, admittedly) which was a cracker.

Yeah, they keep pushing their new gizmo on me. Or whatever that thing Hamish Blake is spruiking. Like I'm gonna fork out for anything that smarmy campaigner is the face of.

Not replacing it with anything atm. Canned streaming ages ago. Just get my mad pirate mate to torrent any stuff I wanna watch... and that's not a whole lot these days, lol.

Or I just get on YouTube. Last week I curated my own Gary Coleman Film Festival, watching all his TV movies for the first time in 40+ years. Basically, all the adults shit on him in every movie. Art imitating life like a mfer.

Playing with Fire was wild farken. Gary breaks bad in this one. He's a firebug setting shit on fire everywhere he goes. Knew it was gonna be awesome when he tried to light up the family dog lmao

View attachment 2133943

A Gary Coleman film festival. Don't ever change man 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back