Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Korn added a headline act to Adelaide. I'd be keen for some RUUUURAGGABIGGABAGAARUUUUBIGGABAHGAAAA GOOOOO!

Twist

RUUUUUUGAGGAPAPPAMUMBOSACKHINKLEYBUGGA

Twist

Last edited:

Legend.

1. Against technology rant
2. Piled on that campaigner Hamish Blake
3. Curated his own Gary Coleman Film Festival

I just hope you got a couple of Diff'rent Strokes episodes in there and had a dart board with Webster's face on it.

Diff'rent Strokes was my favourite show when I kid, Dana Plato my first celebrity crush.

So yeah, I watched an ep here and there, including the infamous "Bicycle Man" two-parter. Dat kiddie fiddler bike shop owner, Mr. Horton, grooming Arnold & Dudley with wine, pizza, pr0n and photos of his perverted ass skinny-dipping. Even back in 1983 I was like:

"Why'd they do Dudley like that?"

Let him touch up The Gooch or some rando kid, go nuts on that ginger dickhead, Sam (okay, he wouldn't show up until the next season, anyway, f@%k dat kid.) But not Dudley. The greatest best friend in TV history deserved better. I'm still pissed off. F@%k.

Gary Coleman v Emmanuel Lewis - I remember when that was an actual thing, lol.

Team Gary, of course. The rumour about Emmanuel breaking his neck doing headspins while breakdancing was f@%king gold, tho. We really believed that shit over the summer of 1984/85... until Webster came back on TV and wasn't in a wheelchair, lmao.

F the internet and Snopes and disapproving wild rumours in a nano-second.

About twenty years ago, this screenwriter got his big break in Hollywood with "The Gary Coleman-Emmanuel Lewis Project." Gary & Manny get caught up in some international espionage shit. Script is pretty meh and didn't go anywhere.

But damn, I wished it got green-lit just to see a buddy movie with those little guys lol...

Last edited:
Hey Korn added a headline act to Adelaide. I'd be keen for some RUUUURAGGABIGGABAGAARUUUUBIGGABAHGAAAA GOOOOO!

Twist

RUUUUUUGAGGAPAPPAMUMBOSACKHINKLEYBUGGA

Twist

Imagine the crowd at that show
I'm picturing lots of poly throuples with bad BO, guys in their 40s wearing wallet chains and balding dreads, fat guys and lots of scrawny teenagers

Diff'rent Strokes was my favourite show when I kid, Dana Plato my first celebrity crush.

So yeah, I watched an ep here and there, including the infamous "Bicycle Man" two-parter. Dat kiddie fiddler bike shop owner, Mr. Horton, grooming Arnold & Dudley with wine, pizza, pr0n and photos of his perverted ass skinny-dipping. Even back in 1983 I was like:

"Why'd they do Dudley like that?"

Let him touch up The Gooch or some rando kid, go nuts on that ginger dickhead, Sam (okay, he wouldn't show up until the next season, anyway, f@%k dat kid.) But not Dudley. The greatest best friend in TV history deserved better. I'm still pissed off. F@%k.

Gary Coleman v Emmanuel Lewis - I remember when that was an actual thing, lol.

Team Gary, of course. The rumour about Emmanuel breaking his neck doing headspins while breakdancing was f@%king gold, tho. We really believed that shit over the summer of 1984/85... until Webster came back on TV and wasn't in a wheelchair, lmao.

F the internet and Snopes and disapproving wild rumours in a nano-second.

About twenty years ago, this screenwriter got his big break in Hollywood with "The Gary Coleman-Emmanuel Lewis Project." Gary & Manny get caught up in some international espionage shit. Script is pretty meh and didn't go anywhere.

But damn, I wished it got green-lit just to see a buddy movie with those little guys lol...

I remember as a kid watching the child predator episode and being like.. wtf was that? My recollections are hazy but I remember it being the usual tone then got all serious at the end lol

I watched 'The Bicycle Man' eps on youtube this arvo after reading your post Magpiespowaz dear god it was fukced up! grooming with canned laughter and what a tightarse Mr. Drummond is, buy them all bikes at a better shop you rich prick and Dudley never gets diddled.
Yeah, it's... awkward. Pretty full-on for a family-friendly sitcom lol. Get a load of the rock spider straight from Central Casting:

Screen Shot 2024-10-07 at 8.13.32 pm.png

And now I wanna watch the hitchhiker two-parter where Arnold and Kimberly get picked up by "Bill the Serial Rapist," who takes em back to his joint and shit goes down.

Maybe the Mr. Belvedere ep about the kid with AIDS - the laugh track is totally out of order lol

View attachment Mr Belvedere.mp4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Kid dude was shite but it was still more visually appealing than broad daylight AFL GF entertainment.
His mum was visually appealing when she used to clean the windows in her casual housewear across the road from me

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back