Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide’s golf courses are probably the safest in the world lol. You could instantly make 3 new inner city suburbs in the parklands and still have half of it sitting there doing absolutely nothing.

Da pOrKLaNdS aRe SpEcIaL aNd SaCrEd

Nek minnit most of it's just introduced lawns

The parklands are ****ing ugly 'green' wasteland. It would make more sense if there was cool shit there but there isnt. Turn it into a national park / central park if you really wanted it to be good. No one puts any money into it lol because imagine getting anything past anne moran, the council and the nimbys. Pointless.

Im all for green spaces but that whole place is lifeless.

Does anybody even go to the city any more aside from work reasons or to see a band occasionally? the only time I even shop there is for the central market once in a blue moon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would've been in your element though.
Radiator hose exploded in the Commodore. No reception to call someone, no power, nowhere open to get parts. Going old school here. Just had to ****ing drive it home. The Lancer has no petrol. Nowhere had petrol. Nowhere was open. The HQ was looking mighty tempting. It was truly like living in the third world. Dystopic.

Nowhere except the musos. I tell ya the musos hasn't been this busy since my karaoke Halcyon days.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

For all the Maiden lovers out there, Paul Di'Anno has died.

Lucky to get to see him perform in Melbourne back in January. Put on a great show

35fa128f035861a52da5ea89aad10191.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back