Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude you need to understand not everyone liked the switch to a straining operatic little person.
James, you are a much bigger music afficiando than I, but Number of the Beast sold more than 3 times more albums than either of the first 2. Maiden is Bruce era, DiAnno was great, bit like Syd Barrett Floyd, just not what made them a global phenomenon.

James, you are a much bigger music afficiando than I, but Number of the Beast sold more than 3 times more albums than either of the first 2. Maiden is Bruce era, DiAnno was great, bit like Syd Barrett Floyd, just not what made them a global phenomenon.
I've told you before Bruce fit their vision going forward no doubt about it, there's a grittier edge to that early stuff that's gone it's just the way it is.

Syd is a complete different story that band doesn't even exist without him, Roger Waters would've been a town planner & Gilmour would probably still be doing session work.

Hey Papa G

metallica-james.gif

I'll go. Saw them at the Ent Cent in 2010 maybe.... Death Magnetic tour... Ent Cent is awful venue but they were excellent. Played Orion which blew me. That's 14 ****ing years ago though. Starting to enter ACDC territory now.
Something is up with James I reckon too I keep seeing these clips of him smoking cigars and looking miserable backstage before he saunters on to the ridiculous stage set-up they have now.

I'm tipping a going back to basics type tour before they hang it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back