Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I personally thought Iron Maiden peaked during the 80's and have been on the slide since then. Just go to their concerts and see what songs the crowds lift for.

I do like the whole NWOBHM scene. Saxon, Angel Witch, Def Leppard, Girlschool, Diamondhead, Raven etc

The production was not great but I do like the rawness of the era. Almost a live feel.

I personally thought Iron Maiden peaked during the 80's and have been on the slide since then. Just go to their concerts and see what songs the crowds lift for.

I do like the whole NWOBHM scene. Saxon, Angel Witch, Def Leppard, Girlschool, Diamondhead, Raven etc

The production was not great but I do like the rawness of the era. Almost a live feel.
Strong first decade then the repetitive formula driven slide when the freshness & fire has been completely exhausted in terms of the studio work is the story for most legacy acts.

Can't really compare the first two albums with what followed. The approach was completely different. They started out with relatively short songs with straight forward subject matter and only got more fanciful and drawn out as time went on.
I appreciate both S/T and Powerslave but they're not worth comparing.

The Septic Tanks have come up with some absolutely Barry Crocker fashion statements over the years, but all that bloke lacks is some clown make up to go with his reverse baseball cap BS pulled down to eyebrow level and his ears squashed, but it still runs 2nd to the proliferation of the vertically challenged wearing ankle length baggy shorts that were at least 3 sizes too big that were regulars on a couple of foxtel shows a few years back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back