Toast Tyson Goldsack - Hung Up His Boots, (27/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

He was back pretty quick then
Posted just above, he had a graft from a dead persons hamstring tendon. Not LARS, but shorter recovery because you’re not recovering from the hamstring tendon.

Having just had a reconstruction myself, the hardest part for me right now is dealing with my hamstring because of the tendon they take. Already torn it twice :(

We should have got rid of him a while ago
Not sure by what metric. Based on his form and role for the team last year, he’d be one of th first picked every week. There aren’t too many that would play a half of football with a busted shoulder.

He is super quick, one of the few that can kick ok, hard AF, a leader a team player. And he knows what he’s doing on field. Can play any position on the ground at ruck. In today’s game when there is a premium placed on multi-positional types he is a commodity.

Champion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devestating news, is very close to my favourite player. The boys at my footy club used to call me Goldsack, and I wore number 6 in 2010.

We won the flag that year in local footy as well as the AFL GF.

I really hope this isn't the last we see of him!

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Rotten luck and sadly mirrors a lot of Goldsack's career in that every time he has gained momentum and produced good form he has suffered a serious injury.

We'll miss his versatility and hardness for the contest but people shouldn't get to down on our season because of it as we have different options to cover his loss.

Posted just above, he had a graft from a dead persons hamstring tendon. Not LARS, but shorter recovery because you’re not recovering from the hamstring tendon.

Having just had a reconstruction myself, the hardest part for me right now is dealing with my hamstring because of the tendon they take. Already torn it twice :(
Oh ok thanks for that, Far out man thats brutal, hope it heals better this time!

Not sure by what metric. Based on his form and role for the team last year, he’d be one of th first picked every week. There aren’t too many that would play a half of football with a busted shoulder.

He is super quick, one of the few that can kick ok, hard AF, a leader a team player. And he knows what he’s doing on field. Can play any position on the ground at ruck. In today’s game when there is a premium placed on multi-positional types he is a commodity.

Champion.
Goody being a multi positional player is this boards biggest myth.

Ahhh!!...ffs!! FFS!!!
Okay. I was sceptical at first but now the evidence is incontrovertible. We are cursed. It's as simple as that. We need to face the harsh reality that we support a club that, for whatever reason, is the subject of some black magic, evil, satan-level dark hex designed to torture and torment us for all our Collingwood supporting days.
The question now is, what do we do? How do we appease the angry gods that have plagued us so cruelly? Virgin sacrifice? (tricky for our kind). Blood of a first-born? Purchase of a Carlton membership? All ideas are welcome. The time to act though is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Tyson Goldsack - Hung Up His Boots, (27/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back