Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

This draft is mint.

Just trade everyone and get all the picks. 🤣
would totally do that. im pretty unimpressed with this years crop if im honest. thats my biggest fear we stock up on a craptonne of picks this year and it turns out to be a fizzer. pushing a few early picks into next year looks to me like the go, spread the risk.

means trading our future first would be risky unless we get overs

no guarantee we're 18th shit next year but with louie & uzi you can never be too sure
Easy way to all but guarantee it, cut any expendable veterans and go super green into next year. We need to bite the bullet at some point anyway, might aswell net us a superstar.

Murphy Reid

Oh My Love GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

means trading our future first would be risky unless we get overs

no guarantee we're 18th shit next year but with louie & uzi you can never be too sure
Trading next years first is absolutely a no go. Disaster waiting to happen

Whilst there is not that out and out standout 1-3 players this year the overall quality of the top 40-50 looks very very good this year and there will be alot of gems found late.

Players like Kako / Sims are looking like very good afl level players between 10-20 range

would totally do that. im pretty unimpressed with this years crop if im honest. thats my biggest fear we stock up on a craptonne of picks this year and it turns out to be a fizzer. pushing a few early picks into next year looks to me like the go, spread the risk.
Unimpressed as in the top end there is no superstar? Because there is heaps of depth of AFL standard players. But yes no Reid, JHF type.

Whilst there is not that out and out standout 1-3 players this year the overall quality of the top 40-50 looks very very good this year and there will be alot of gems found late.

Players like Kako / Sims are looking like very good afl level players between 10-20 range
Kako almost looks must get for pur list build. Our picks into a late first should be targeting him. Our forward line is shithouse 🤪

Unimpressed as in the top end there is no superstar? Because there is heaps of depth of AFL standard players. But yes no Reid, JHF type.
I just realised I completely misread what you wrote. thought you said trade and get picks into next year. which I would if that gave us a surplus this year. taking like 5 kids this year and giving us no room to move next year would be a mistake imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back