Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a D Martin out there anywhere
Playing at the G next Saturday

secret smell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VM best
See what all the fuss is re Jagga Smith - he’s so clean and classy though the middle

Reid - VM mid looks a good prospect, great user of the ball

Ashcroft high accumulater, no fuss type

Allies
Love the look of Shanahan, great build, athleticism, reminds me of Curnow.
I’d be happy to snag him .

Ulan ( spelling? ) beautiful left foot, under aged I think . Top 3 today I thought

Love to get Kako with Pick 39 f u Essendrugs

Levi is a class act

Jagga just knows how to get the footy. Would be good to see him straighten up and move the ball forward more. Bit like early Cotch he's always getting cheap possessions but geez he can cover the ground beautifully.

Murphy Reid impressed me. Looks a real player.

Jobe Shanahan looks a real prospect.

Smillie started well but trailed off. Didn't see a lot of him second half.

Oliver has a nice left foot.

Charlie Richardson should have had three goals missed two sitters in the first half (all three set shots were from frees) but he impressed me getting up the ground as a linking Jack Gunston type third tall. Worked into the game nicely.

Lombard is just class and power.

Last edited:
Jagga played a really good game, sure he didn't have a heap of metres gained, but he was clean 1 grab in traffic and used the ball well taking the right options. Ashcroft is going to be a star at Brisbane there is no way they don't match any bid for him. Didn't mind Moraes across HB and Reid was a surprising performance as well. KBs grandson Richardson showed a bit and could be a handy pick up with a later pick, could have easily finished with 3 goals with better conversion. Liked Shanahan as a mobile target up forward. Smillie seemed to be injured in the 2nd half which is a shame. Kako showed some tricks up forward and finished with 2.2.

VM best
See what all the fuss is re Jagga Smith - he’s so clean and classy though the middle

Reid - VM mid looks a good prospect, great user of the ball

Ashcroft high accumulater, no fuss type

Allies
Love the look of Shanahan, great build, athleticism, reminds me of Curnow.
I’d be happy to snag him .

Ulan ( spelling? ) beautiful left foot, under aged I think . Top 3 today I thought
Zeke Uwland yep underager. Older brother Bhodi plays for the Suns and looks a ripper as a small defender. Tied to the Suns academy. Both excellent kicks and go hard at the footy.

metres gained is a easy fix. You can’t teach the way jagga moves
Still prefer FOS. Can do all of what Jagga does but better mark, better kick just all round more damaging.

Hopefully get to see him soon.

On a side note it's great that the commentators actually know the players names
10 minutes ago in the Vic country fwd line the lead commentator clearly forgot the players name who won the ball then had a shot, despite the number on his back being clear as a daylight.

Pure laziness by the commentator.

I think it was Tom Gross.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back