Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky for the Adelaide F/S they don't do skinfolds or list weights

x-men origins wolverine GIF

10 minutes ago in the Vic country fwd line the lead commentator clearly forgot the players name who won the ball then had a shot, despite the number on his back being clear as a daylight.

Pure laziness by the commentator.

I think it was Tom Gross.
Tom gross plays for vic metro

We just need as many pics in the top 35-40 or so as we can get. The focus shouldn't be on pick 1 vs pick 2 vs pick 3 for us.

We have currently pick 2, 20, 31, 38, 39.

We need to get to about 5 more picks including a few in the first round.

If they wanted to go, Baker and Bolton would get us all 3 of Freos first rounders and probably second (10,13,16 & 23). Suns will pay overs for Rioli (8 and 11).

Imagine picks 2, 8, 10, 11, 13, 16, 20, 23, 31, 38, 39.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just need as many pics in the top 35-40 or so as we can get. The focus shouldn't be on pick 1 vs pick 2 vs pick 3 for us.

If they wanted to go, Baker and Bolton would get us all 3 of Freos first rounders and probably second (10,13,16 & 23). Suns will pay overs for Rioli (8 and 11).

Bolton going nowhere Richmond have hosed that down. Baker from what Tiger71 said he's staying put. Bakes and Bolton are players that need to stay they are our future. Players like short, graham etc can go and we get what we can for them and use as part of our overall draft strategy

Liked the games of Langford and Travaglia for Vic Country, Draper not as dominant as I'd hoped, but makes things look easy at times. Berry a live wire up forward and the Whitlocks both playing solid games.

This is a crackin game, step up from the earlier match.
Travaglia , is your typical modern day hb/wing. 190ish , quick, thumping kick.

Lindsay looks really classy, through the midfield for country. We need one or two classy outside types in this draft.
Drier conditions helping with the quality of the game.

Why do they insist on calling him "Smiley" ??

The kids name is Smillie and all his team mates call him 'Smil' so it's clearly NOT Smiley.

There are some morons like Daisy Thomas STILL calling Shai Bolton "Shy". If you're going to commentate on games the first priority is to pronounce the players names correctly.

Brian Taylor can't even pronounce pronunciation the flog. ****ing dimwits some of them.
To daisy’s credit a decade of solid pingers have fried his brain

Still prefer FOS. Can do all of what Jagga does but better mark, better kick just all round more damaging.

Hopefully get to see him soon.
oops when did he have 50 possessions? Must have missed it. BTW not saying I wouldn't love him with first pick but Jagga something else - can we get both!

BTW did anyone else notice the disparity of umpiring standards. Game one 5 out of 10, game two 8/10. female ump excellent the shaved headed one in game one awful. I was an unbiased viewer but the frees for VM in front of goal had me shaking my head, Ashcroft just milked the umps (late hit, head ducking) nearly ruined the game for me.

We'd be better off in that case to trade some out into next year, don't have all the eggs in one basket and gives a lot of flexibility moving forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back