UEFA Champions League Match Day 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The same philosophy is the reason we got the UCL in the first place though ...sacking AVB after 9 months.

I don't fault it because we've been successful.
But you have gone through so many managers. It is not a good look. Odds are that if Abramovich had shown faith in one of the previous managers then you may have snagged a UCL as well

Bad loss last night, probably didn't deserve anything but never do when at the Estadia Da Luz. Still, guarenteed to be in Europe post Xmas, that was I thought would be acceptable considering the group.

**** this club if Di Matteo is sacked after that. Maybe the owner and board should look at their own transfer failures and see how they've limited what the manager can do. Torres is finished as the main striker at a big club yet they didn't replace him before the season started. We're also limited in central midfield and they didn't strengthen that area either.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Terrible choice of tactics and line-up by RDM but shouldn't be sacked. We will need a miracle to go through with Shaktar already through will play a reserve side and Juve will fight for their lives.

Also this was a very low act...

We will more than likely be playing a 2nd team again so like tonight it is possible for Cluj to get something from it

Big difference though, tonight's game was in Turkey playing against one of the most intimidating crowds in the world. Gala were favorites to win this one.

Cluj game is at Old Trafford and also you could have players such as RVP & Rooney on the bench since there's no travel involved. Personally think United will win like 5-0.

Sacking Di Matteo would be stupid, Shaktar beating Juve at home is quite possible. They're only 4 points behind in the EPL as well.

Big difference though, tonight's game was in Turkey playing against one of the most intimidating crowds in the world. Gala were favorites to win this one.

Cluj game is at Old Trafford and also you could have players such as RVP & Rooney on the bench since there's no travel involved. Personally think United will win like 5-0.
True but Gala were only favourites because it was obvious we were going to be playing a 2nd string side. Should still beat Cluj but I can see it becoming like the West Ham game a few years ago where we had the title in the bag but they needed points to avoid relegation

Did it count?
Yes. After the goal Shakhtar's defence was about to let the opposition score to cancel the goal but Adriano cracked the shits and they ended up tackling the guy who was going to put it in the net.

Just got home and saw the results from this morning, wasn't suprised at all to see United go down 1-0 to Gala, was expected with our young side (I hope we fielded a young side?), but i hope we finish the group stages off with a convincing win over Cluj.

Was a bit suprised with Chelsea going down 3-0, although Juventus are a very good side. Big possibilty that RDM will get the sack now, we know what Abramovich is like. Expecting a big January from Chelsea now, they'll probably get Falcao, a solid CB and another young midfielder like Oscar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emmanuel Eboue@TheRealEboue
Can I use this moment to tell all you ManDivided fans to shut your dirty stinky mouth. I am your king . Bow before me you bloody civilians

I always knew Di Matteo was a fluke.Chelsea without drogba is hopeless. They were also roasted tonight like chicken. Chelsea = RoastChicken

Ok . Enough for tonight . I am crying for chelsea . They were r*ped and impregnated with 3 goals. Poor chelsea. No drogba . Goodnite guys

Terrible game. Just didnt have anything dangerous up front. Start Hazard as our striker says alot about what we think of Torres. He's horrid.

Hopefully we dont sack RDM, I dont think we will, not yet at least. After whatever we get in January, it will then be judgement day for RDM.

Can I use this moment to tell all you ManDivided fans to shut your dirty stinky mouth. I am your king . Bow before me you bloody civilians

I always knew Di Matteo was a fluke.Chelsea without drogba is hopeless. They were also roasted tonight like chicken. Chelsea = RoastChicken

Ok . Enough for tonight . I am crying for chelsea . They were r*ped and impregnated with 3 goals. Poor chelsea. No drogba . Goodnite guys

surely a fake account? did laugh at the "i am your king" comment though

It will be good to see Ronaldo back in Manchester for the first time in a long time. Hope him and the United lads had a good day on Tuesday. Would love to see him score at Etihad :)

Remove this Banner Ad

UEFA Champions League Match Day 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back