MMA-UFC UFC 226 - Stipe v Corimer The Superfight

Remove this Banner Ad

your probably right but this is the first time he has missed due to the weight cut. If the weight cut is the problem

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Actually thought he missed his last fight cause of weight cut issues but I could be mistaken. His camp still claiming this wasn’t weight related, that bisping interview only reinforces my thoughts

Actually thought he missed his last fight cause of weight cut issues but I could be mistaken. His camp still claiming this wasn’t weight related, that bisping interview only reinforces my thoughts
Nah he ****ed his knee or ankle from memory and pulled out v Edgar. He missed weight on short notice when he was going to fight Khabib at Lightweight

I agree that his stay in this division will be very short lived but I reckon he still has another fight at this weight

Maybe I just think this is hard to watch because I already know he was in some trouble but to me...Bisping was onto Max here, Max looked like he was having a real hard time concentrating and even talking at times

Nah he ****** his knee or ankle from memory and pulled out v Edgar. He missed weight on short notice when he was going to fight Khabib at Lightweight

I agree that his stay in this division will be very short lived but I reckon he still has another fight at this weight

That’s the one, good call. Yeh I also tend to agree, one more cut, max seems like a pretty earnest guy and I think he would feel there is something unfinished here.

That’s the one, good call. Yeh I also tend to agree, one more cut, max seems like a pretty earnest guy and I think he would feel there is something unfinished here.
Definitely, now there is a clear new number 1 contender he needs to fight him then move up

His mindset of ‘my next fight might be at lightweight’ shows it’s a struggle.

2 in a row now, 223 obviously short notice but this was hard to excuse.
223 was on short notice and was a different weight class

Apparently Max was water loading when the symptoms occured and doesn't recall any concussive shots that he may have taken. Dana thinking it could be water poisoning...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hooker's finish was something else...i just saw it on Twitter. Rip to the body then left hook that drops him...that was ice cold

This next fight should be good. Costa is an animal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back