Under 19 (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if old brighton want to play this tragea bloke. let him play.who cares, im sure stbedes and beaumaris have the gun power to handle one decent player.dont know why he wants to play U19 footy if hes playing at a VFL standard.

i agree jayson daniels, let this bloke play. if he thinks he can get easy touches against st bedes and beauy id be worried for him cause he is in for a fright, especially if he fronts up against st bedes. they will want blood becuase of the cheap nature of his inclusion into the team. a soft option for him and the club

chippa23 ur an idiot, when bliesner played us he toweled us up in the backline, and im also led to believe he is on the dragons list and getting in best for beauy nearly evey week as a 17 yr old...
pat kean is a freak, also getting in best almost every week for st bedes playing in the centre...
if ur soo good mate whats ur name?

big news!!!

apparently this satday game for st bedes it is funny hat game they have sent a BIG WARNING out to pat kean no more pissing in bottles on the way home becoz last time the bus driver was cleaning up and felt thirsty found one of the bottles and had a swig..

You would think a bloke who is VFL listed would walk straight into the OB 1sts wouldnt you?

not necessarily JB.. there are plenty of ppl playing VFL 2nd's that wouldn't make it into the top 10-12 of many of the top VAFA seniors, its just guys trying to get noticed and hopefully get a gurnsey on a rookie list, but coaches aren't going to drop a regular who has been around for the whole season for a VFL 2's player that would be run of the mill quality...

*not saying they are no good, just no-way a standout in seniors, especially A grade..

not necessarily JB.. there are plenty of ppl playing VFL 2nd's that wouldn't make it into the top 10-12 of many of the top VAFA seniors, its just guys trying to get noticed and hopefully get a gurnsey on a rookie list, but coaches aren't going to drop a regular who has been around for the whole season for a VFL 2's player that would be run of the mill quality...

*not saying they are no good, just no-way a standout in seniors, especially A grade..

The guy is in the best for Sandy reserves most weeks. This would suggest that he would get a game in the seniors quite easily !

If you have nothing interesting to say, **** off mate.

In regard to hampton, i always saw him as pretty calm on the footy feild, thats why the charge came as a bit of a suprise.

The guy is in the best for Sandy reserves most weeks. This would suggest that he would get a game in the seniors quite easily !

sandy ressies exactly.. im sure he could "get" a game in the seniors, but he woulnd't be a standout is what im saying, as a result, why drop a season long player that knows the team rules for someone to float in and possibly take structure away from a good side.. it also goes deeper such as what sort of player the person is, if you already have quality key position players, another one can destroy structure, if he is a small on baller, the opposition team could be a tall team and there would be no need for another onballer.. etc etc.. VFL ressie players aren't walkins for A-grade seniors, especially teams like xavs, brighton, collegians, ivanhoe uni... they already have many ex-afl, ex-vfl seniors, ex-tac cup players playing.. one person coming, unfamilure to team structure, in would do more harm than good.. you dig?

sandy ressies exactly.. im sure he could "get" a game in the seniors, but he woulnd't be a standout is what im saying, as a result, why drop a season long player that knows the team rules for someone to float in and possibly take structure away from a good side.. it also goes deeper such as what sort of player the person is, if you already have quality key position players, another one can destroy structure, if he is a small on baller, the opposition team could be a tall team and there would be no need for another onballer.. etc etc.. VFL ressie players aren't walkins for A-grade seniors, especially teams like xavs, brighton, collegians, ivanhoe uni... they already have many ex-afl, ex-vfl seniors, ex-tac cup players playing.. one person coming, unfamilure to team structure, in would do more harm than good.. you dig?

I Dig !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you were right about heading to the Bar. And the game was over at the 2 minute mark.

Yes I hear that the St Bedes boys had another good Win against the whitefriars. And that Mark Geshke was wearing a strange looking hat later back at the club. Must be a new rule down there, if you ain't playing that well, you have to wear this hat.

Very bad - the passion indicator at minus zero - poor Baz, he came in after round 2 or 3 after old coach walked, and has given the boys 150% week in week out and this payback display by the players was pathetic 2day.

i think the players that were out there on the park gave all they could for coach baz

Whats happening with this thread. its getting boring. Finals are just around the corner. Will Beaumaris or Old Brighton make a challenge against the mighty St Bedes Mentone side for the flag ? Have they any late starters from VFL or Seniors to help them ?

Yes I hear that the St Bedes boys had another good Win against the whitefriars. And that Mark Geshke was wearing a strange looking hat later back at the club. Must be a new rule down there, if you ain't playing that well, you have to wear this hat.

Also heard Clay "girls di(k" tobin didnt have a good game against the friars?

Any idea why he doesnt want to play seniors?? i heard that his old man wouldnt allow him to play cos it may harm Clays so called good looks

Any idea why he doesnt want to play seniors?? i heard that his old man wouldnt allow him to play cos it may harm Clays so called good looks

Yes I don't understand why a young man of such tall stature and caliber would give up playing in a flying senior team who are playing against the 2nd on the ladder team, to go back to under 19 level when they are playing the bottom side.

it doesn't make sense in my opinion, why not test your own abilities and see what you can get out of yourself, by playing in a critical match for the top team at your club.

for one thing he did quite well last week when he played seniors, I happened to have a chat with some of the St. Bedes senior players and they said that senior Coach Luke Beveridge is not happy with Tobin's effort, pulling out when he had the offer to play

any comments??

The old man had booked himself to attend the luncheon on saturday for the big game St Bedes vs Old Essendon, expecting Claye to play !

Yes I don't understand why a young man of such tall stature and caliber would give up playing in a flying senior team who are playing against the 2nd on the ladder team, to go back to under 19 level when they are playing the bottom side.

it doesn't make sense in my opinion, why not test your own abilities and see what you can get out of yourself, by playing in a critical match for the top team at your club.

for one thing he did quite well last week when he played seniors, I happened to have a chat with some of the St. Bedes senior players and they said that senior Coach Luke Beveridge is not happy with Tobin's effort, pulling out when he had the offer to play

any comments??

Spoke to my old mate Ronnie Johns
he said "this guy has extra froth on his latte, harden the f*ck up claye" :D

any comments??

whys should a player (i.e. tobin) leave his succesful u/19 team to play pointless games in the seniors. the games are pointless because the tigers seniors team are assured of a top 2 finish and there is no way he could qualify for finals.

meanwhile he would lose the feel and chemistry of playing with the u/19 side of whom he would be playing in the finals series for. seems quite pointless for mine.

Yeah, beauy and Brighton easily.

Old Camberwell boast an interesting statistic in 2007

One player has played one game in the Senior side in 2007

Ed Morrsion against Mazenod

Can not find Romanin playing a game, yet played 6 senior games in 2006. Wright also is on zero senior games, along with Goldblatt

Nine players in 2006 from the Under 19's played senior footy and that side won a flag. Whilst their squad is much 'smaller' in numbers this season that seems a poor return . . . I concur with anyone who has seen them that Goldblatt currently is not good enough given the senior side strength but just one player for a near whole season seems a big statement . . . . . . .

Compare this to Brighton, St Bedes, Beauy - they do not enjoy this consistency it would seem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back