Under 19 Premier Division - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, Beauy to win by 24 points to the scum and the mighty D's to knock off the overrated Xavs for the last time this year!

Kind regards, Nichooooo

Scum?! Your immature comments are ridiculous... I wouldn't spend it before you get it little boy.

Please grow a pube and let the big boys chat...

So what is everyones early thoughts for this weeks match:

1st Semi Final @ Toorak Park
St Bedes/Mentone vs Beaumaris

2nd Semi Final @ Trevor Barker Oval
De La Salle vs Old Xaverians

Im thinking Bedes will win easily as the ground at Toorak Park will prob suit them better... and toss of the coin in the 2nd semi as both sides have good records down at Sandy.... Thoughts?

beauy by 33 points, they will definately be more suited to the ground and based on the rsults on the weekend st.bedes cant be any good if they are getting beaten by that amount when playing for a double chance....

tipping xavs to beat de la, just cause i want to read some more drunken comments from mackdaddy, and i rate them as a team and despise the other 3. however i do not like the arrogance coming from their camp on this forum. Pull your heads in you lot.

And secondly, be proud of which Xavs boy you are! I understand that you are a cowardly Xavs boy and probably don't want your name to be revealed in fear that you might get targeted on the field, but take me for example, i have kicked bags of goals and still no one has the stamania, strength and mobility to run with me. I am going to take a stab in the dark and say you are Hannan because you are too cowardly to show your self. Now Michael 'looks like Tarzan plays like Jane' Hannan be proud that your parents have a butler and be proud that your part of a club that makes finals but can't handle the pressure.

Mr Jabberwocky i eagerly anticipate your reply to my demands/comments!

On another note, Beauy to win by 24 points to the scum and the mighty D's to knock off the overrated Xavs for the last time this year!

Kind regards, Nichooooo

oh please you fool!!! you have nothing on me!!

Shut your trap Once Again, your overrated xavs will have nothing on the D's this weekend. May have played well on the weekend but De La are far to fimiliar come finals and know how to win big games come late August early September. I rekkon the xavs boys are getting to far ahead of themselves and will bow out in straight sets.

Beauy will win the next two and play De La in the granny.

Once Again, once your beloved xavs are out of the finals, come round and watch a movie on my new 55inch high-definition plasma. Got some 3D glasses, and away we go. I rekkon we can call it a date. Have a bottle of red, what do you say? my shout.

I rate you nicho:thumbsdown:

Is anyone willing to prepare a pre match preview of the two semis ?

Lets focus on the footy not what school you went to. Its down the final four teams and the best four teams during the season.

Comments about players to watch this weekend ?

Lets focus on the footy not what school you went to. Its down the final four teams and the best four teams during the season.

If Hugh Nicholson is anything like he has talked himself up to be, he would definitely be one to watch!

I'll stop with the gags

Harry Haley, number 8 from de la. Heard he has/had some affiliation with the old xavarian footy club. It will be interesting to see how he goes come Sunday. He was an old Xav supporter once upon a time!I

If Hugh Nicholson is anything like he has talked himself up to be, he would definitely be one to watch!

I'll stop with the gags

Harry Haley, number 8 from de la. Heard he has/had some affiliation with the old xavarian footy club. It will be interesting to see how he goes come Sunday. He was an old Xav supporter once upon a time!I

The poster known as Nichooooo is probably that flog who posted last year pretending to be various Beauy and De La players. At least this version is slightly amusing.

The real Nicho is a little champ. Played some good footy at senior level this year and may even be eligible for 19s in 2012. Was U19s TTOY in 2010 and finished high in the comp B & F. Deserves respect and hardly needs to pump himself up on BF.

I think Harry is related to the Landringan’s (Xavs legend and current OMs coach) and the Hunt’s (current OX pres) He is however a De La boy through and through and hates Xavs as much as everyone else ;).

Yeah the coaches got reported for repeatedly telling the umpires how to umpire. Fair enough, they were terrible but as everyone knows you can't change their mind.

Nothing on the VAFA web site? didn't need to front? The umpiring I have seen this year has been of a very high standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tyson Hunt from De La... big watch on him......

and I hear Xavs have a new star recruit....

;)

Tyson Hunt from De La... big watch on him......

and I hear Xavs have a new star recruit....

;)

Yah nice work Muf ... Maybe if we were talking about the 2009 final series that might be an option. :D

New recruit ... With final qualification rules in place I doubt that anyone read B.Goss will be running around with your boys at Sandy on the weekend. :eek:

If Xavs win the game on Saturday will they behave in a similar manner in the last semi final win in the afore mentioned year (2009) ? In that they thought they won the flag that day and actually lost it two weeks later to De La ?

Yah nice work Muf ... Maybe if we were talking about the 2009 final series that might be an option. :D

New recruit ... With final qualification rules in place I doubt that anyone read B.Goss will be running around with your boys at Sandy on the weekend. :eek:

If Xavs win the game on Saturday will they behave in a similar manner in the last semi final win in the afore mentioned year (2009) ? In that they thought they won the flag that day and actually lost it two weeks later to De La ?

If your seniors and 19s play on the same weekend, you can play wherever.

If your seniors and 19s play on the same weekend, you can play wherever.

So are you or MUF suggesting that Xavs will drop Goss from the seniors to the 19s for the finals? They did this in last years GF and how did that work out for them? Goss is now an important player to the fortunes of the seniors and Gowers would not have a bar of it.

Really rate Goss as a player but team unity is more important than bringing in someone who has not played in the side all year. How do reckon the bloke who played all season and misses out would feel? In any event DLS have plenty of good defenders who could limit his influence anyway.

DLS seniors still not out of the race for senior finals but could not possibly see them even considering doing the same with T. Humphrey and Todd. Mind you another match-up between Goss and T Humphrey would be worth seeing. The De La boy has taken the points every time so far.

So are you or MUF suggesting that Xavs will drop Goss from the seniors to the 19s for the finals? They did this in last years GF and how did that work out for them? Goss is now an important player to the fortunes of the seniors and Gowers would not have a bar of it.

Really rate Goss as a player but team unity is more important than bringing in someone who has not played in the side all year. How do reckon the bloke who played all season and misses out would feel? In any event DLS have plenty of good defenders who could limit his influence anyway.

DLS seniors still not out of the race for senior finals but could not possibly see them even considering doing the same with T. Humphrey and Todd. Mind you another match-up between Goss and T Humphrey would be worth seeing. The De La boy has taken the points every time so far.

Thanks almighty Roooster - Muf has clearly had one too many , with breaky this morning.

B.Goss .....will be in the Seniors for the remainder of the year. And porbs wouldnt fit into the forward line anyways lol

Also Rooster I have come to the conclusion that you are Martin Kelliher - bizarre amount of knowledge :confused:

Only joking but - wow u know a lot!

My spies saw the boys from K2 celebrating Mad Monday at Paparazzi Night Club????

True or False:eek:

Just typed 'Paparazzi night club' into google and found out its a gay and lesbian club. What worries me is that you know about these kind of venues.

Mad Monday was fantastic. Awesome weather. Looking forward to Footy Trip in a few months time as well as the mighty Hawks getting up in October.

In regards to the this weeks finals, very much hoping St Bedes do the job over Beaumaris (behaviour was appalling on the weekend, led by their coaching staff).

De La should just do enough to beat the Xavs.

Thanks almighty Roooster - Muf has clearly had one too many , with breaky this morning.

B.Goss .....will be in the Seniors for the remainder of the year. And porbs wouldnt fit into the forward line anyways lol

Also Rooster I have come to the conclusion that you are Martin Kelliher - bizarre amount of knowledge :confused:

Only joking but - wow u know a lot!

Thanks OA. Lots of thing I don’t know but if I am going to post something I make sure it is (generally) something that I have some knowledge about.

The dropping players back to play 19s finals is a no-brainer for mine. Such a huge risk at the expense of a kid who has played all year. A bit of sentiment should still exist at U19s level I reckon. Like last year De La will put their faith in those who have got them there.

Still curious about MUF’s teaser from yesterday. Come on MUF spill the beans.

Thanks OA. Lots of thing I don’t know but if I am going to post something I make sure it is (generally) something that I have some knowledge about.

The dropping players back to play 19s finals is a no-brainer for mine. Such a huge risk at the expense of a kid who has played all year. A bit of sentiment should still exist at U19s level I reckon. Like last year De La will put their faith in those who have got them there.

Still curious about MUF’s teaser from yesterday. Come on MUF spill the beans.

Just wondering where your knowledge about the Old Xavs seniors is coming from? How can you say that Gowers "wouldn't have a bar" of dropping Goss to the Unders? Have you spoken to him recently? We all acknowledge your De La affiliation; and unless your willing to disclose the sources for your allegations, I think your information involving other clubs is hardly credible.

Just typed 'Paparazzi night club' into google and found out its a gay and lesbian club. What worries me is that you know about these kind of venues.

Mad Monday was fantastic. Awesome weather. Looking forward to Footy Trip in a few months time as well as the mighty Hawks getting up in October.

In regards to the this weeks finals, very much hoping St Bedes do the job over Beaumaris (behaviour was appalling on the weekend, led by their coaching staff).

De La should just do enough to beat the Xavs.

Dont u mean you pulled it from your favourites ???

It's quite humerous how people still attempt to pay out Scotchies for being **** when every school produces a couple here and there.
Agree with everything saha said, apart from the hawks!!
St bedes hopefully demolish Beauy but seeing as it is being played on Toorak park, beauy have the advantage. If it rains, St bedes for me.

Xavs and de La- very interesting game, Xavs showing more form than de la, but de la always manage to get the job done. De la by 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back