U19 Under 19 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop taking the piss out of bigfooty.
This is a place for thoughtful and insightful comments take your jokes and games other places. Ulbrick didn't play on the weekend check the team sheets you fools.

In other news Ed "Lash-out" Lachal has lashed out on rupertswood on the weekend with 'rupo' feeling the full affects on an aggressive uni boob. It is reported that at least 3 players from rupo were rushed to hospital with severe uni poisoning.

I heard the same GIAH, not a pretty sight apparently. Lachal really needs to channel that aggression, but I also caught word of a potential injury threat- apparently Lachal suffered from a post (and during) game inflated uni boob. Perhaps that was why he was so goddamn angry, but Jesus Christ Lachal have mercy on the opposition- I know the umpires didn't.

Stop taking the piss out of bigfooty.
This is a place for thoughtful and insightful comments take your jokes and games other places. Ulbrick didn't play on the weekend check the team sheets you fools.

In other news Ed "Lash-out" Lachal has lashed out on rupertswood on the weekend with 'rupo' feeling the full affects on an aggressive uni boob. It is reported that at least 3 players from rupo were rushed to hospital with severe uni poisoning.

are you serious mate, Ulbrick did play and romped your going to need photo proof to prove that he wasent playing shouldent be to hard as your so confident he wasent playing when in fact he was.

BRICK OUT

gentlemen.....mister x here

just wondering boys on a few results..... bedes got the win....but again not as much as first thought?? bedes still doing the job however 2 from 2

also marcellin completly flogged last week....but this week, fell millimetres short of taking a big scalp with a excellent last qtr....thoughts???

yours with love....
mister x

good to have you back mister x!

Yeah bedes whilst are still 2 from 2 there form has been less than convincing... i reckon the introduction of the under18s team has really hurt the depth of the 19s... this week however will really show where they are, as they face OS in what should be the match of the round!!!

Marcellins efforts was surprising and i thought they would have been blown out of the water.. they practically were except for the last quarter... a bit worrying for the de la boys... fitness may be an issue...

btw sick of this xavs nonsense... yeah you beat de la... but by their current form, their not that good and the win against rupertswood is an overrated one as it was their first time travelling and they must get use to the jetlag!

i was a keen observer at elsternwick park on saturday to watch my favourite player... james ulbrick, but he was no where to be seen.
i heard he had a josh gibson like accident/got fried on the ping pong table.

any truth?

yes yes thank you kick it....pleasure to see u posting again

i dunno down by 6 goals in the last qtr aint blown outa the water if u ask me..... mind u rupos harsh spanking of em last week certainly was....they wont be as big a push overs as everyone expects. i agree with ure de la fading call, 2 games in a row....over run

the unders is gunna hurt everyone i reckon so ahh well

can i have thoughts on the following....
-trinity?
-beauy?
n e good?

yours with love
Mister X

now look I am sick of this thread being used as a tool for kids to have their own personal jokes going this thread is for football talk. No one really cares if James Ulbrick got fried on the PING pong table. Can their please be some constructive conversation on this site for the first time this year.
Ill kick it off; saw Rupo on the weekend very very dissapointing lacked any type of polish to go with the Xavs, they looked slow, soft, tired and to be honest really not interested. Marcellin had 5 TAC players playing in a one off game on the weekend and hence the result against Della on the weekend, its going to be along year for the boys form Marcellin unless they get them to play a bit more often. Dela I hate to say it but the dynasty is over after dominating the 19 competition for the last 5-6 years I am making a BIG call and saying that they are done. I know ill cop it for saynig this but they seem to be an unfit bunch of front runners who dont really like it all that hard. Hope they make me look stupid but I dont seem them as a real contender for this years flag. I find it amazing how all of you have been sucked in with these Xavier kids saying that they will be no good this year. I have watched them and they look the real deal. And the only team able to take it up to SMBT because we all know what ill happen to Scotch if they have to play Xavier in a pressure game ... see the last 25 yrs of finals. Whats the go on trinity and Beaumaris? Havent seen much of them but would love to know more .

i couldnt agree more BOSS11

i'm not totally with you about de la... i think i side that has dominated at this level for so long has a good culture and i think they will bounce back...whilst they might not be as good as previous years you cant dismiss them...

i've seen xavs play once and i thought they were good... they have a good structure but i will question their quality of depth in the midfield. they do have a couple of good players in the guts like lees and that blonde haired number 1,2? but its a long season for the boys just out of school and they will get tired...therfore good quality depth is crucial...

bedes and scotch play this week so will be intersting to see where both clubs are at...

Seen trinity once and i must say that they will struggle this yr unless the 3-4 players from the season get back to 19s...even then i dont think they'll make much of a differnce...might be a long year.

Beauy are the surprise team this year for me (so far,still early).... i reckon their extremely lucky to even be in this divsion after their finals series last year... saw all their matches and they fellover the line in all 3 matches winning the flag from 4th (great effort tho) their list is massive i thinks its the biggest in the 19s comp. so with so many players it makes for a competive environment which is what you need in a group... must have a lot of good younger players that have come through and i'm pretty sure they've just had new developemnts at their club so they are looking good...atm!!!

beauy arent lookin to bad... havnt exactly came up against any of the flag contesters, but smashed trinity on the weekend which shows the difference between north1 and south1, then again trinity did only feild 18 players with no-one on the pine. should be an interisting game this week beauy v de la. ne thoughts?

Marcellin had 5 TAC players playing in a one off game on the weekend and hence the result against Della on the weekend, its going to be along year for the boys form Marcellin unless they get them to play a bit more often. .

Marcellin had 1 current TAC player play on the weekend in Tim Lincoln so i don't know where you got that number from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with boss11 and kickit. so sick of all this rabble from the xavier boys, i want some serious discussion on this thread. i think boss11 is right as well in saying the de la dynasty is over, saw glimpses of the game against xavier and they seemed to have a serious lack of depth. also bangalter23 if they only had one tac player, why the sudden turnaround from marcellin who were a joke against rupertswood to this weekend against a much better side in de la??

You cannot just assume a team had 5 TAC players due to a better performance. They did only have 1 current TAC player. The only way you could explain the sudden increase in performance is that in round 1 they were simply terrible and had not gelled as a team, whereas against De La they played better as a team and just ran and ran. I think also at 3 quarter time they still believed they could win, and they almost did.

The three real deals at this point would seem to be xavier, Scotch and St.Bedes.
De la are lacking some serious fitness and from what i have seen refuse to play as a team. They played 2 good quarters against marcellin, but even then they didnt look good enough. If they come into some form they may be dangerous still.
Beaumauris have had a few good results and are looking pretty good, have a test this week against de la to see if they can mix it with the top 3 or 4 teams this year.
From the results you would say rupertswood will be a step behind the top 4 again, being taken care of fairly easily by Xavier.
The uni teams, trinity and marcellin i believe will make up the numbers, have seen a few quarters of uni blues and dont think they can mix it with the real contenders.

So after all the rubbish spoken in the first few rounds this is how i think it may look come the end of round 18.

St.Bedes
Xavier
De La Salle
Scotch
-------------
Beaumauris
Uni Blues
Rupertswood
Uni Blacks
-------------
Marcellin
Trinity

Tips for the week:

Beaumauris vs De la Salle : 13 Points
Scotch vs St Bedes : 26 Points
Uni Blues vs Trinity: 47 Points
Marcellin vs Old Xavs: 89 Points
Rupertswood Vs Uni Blacks: 31 Points

Xavier might struggle in the next few weeks as they have six serious injuries to crucial players

Tips for the week:

Beaumauris vs De la Salle : 25 Points
De la to strong

Scotch vs St Bedes : 10 Points
Scotch just

Uni Blues vs Trinity: 47 Points
the force is with the uni's

Marcellin vs Old Xavs: 14 Points
injuries for xavier and marcellin took it right up to de la

Rupertswood Vs Uni Blacks: 31 Points
rupterwood are a solid outfit

Xavier might struggle in the next few weeks as they have six serious injuries to crucial players

hahah sorry but i sense ure talking sum trash??

whooo??

MOII tips this week

Beaumauris vs De la Salle: 13 points

Scotch vs St Bedes : 3Points

Uni Blues vs Trinity: 60 points

Marcellin vs Old Xavs: 22 Points
mmmm will be closish but xavs too strong

Rupertswood Vs Uni Blacks: 80 Points
at home rupe v good

yours with love
Mister X

don't know why people are so sold on xavier, theyve beaten de la who everyone has admitted as being finished and have nothing on previous years and rupo who are a well known as a horrendous football club. speaking of which, why cant rupo join a local league?? i dont see why its neccesary for me to leave civilisation in an attempt to play football against these muppets:cool:

for me bedes will do it easy

don't know why people are so sold on xavier, theyve beaten de la who everyone has admitted as being finished and have nothing on previous years and rupo who are a well known as a horrendous football club. speaking of which, why cant rupo join a local league?? i dont see why its neccesary for me to leave civilisation in an attempt to play football against these muppets:cool:

for me bedes will do it easy

i like this guy --->PendleFury 4 PM you talk some sense mate xavier very much overrated at this stage.

dont underestimate the beauy boys this year good, young side and really well coached. Played bedes in a praccy match and won by 10 goals, although it was a praccy have to give some confidence to the boys at shark park

gormanisahack and Take Down King are both from Xavier. I dont know why you guys continue to talk yourselves down not everyone is as stupid as others. Good to see the forum being used for what it was supposed to be used for FOOTY and not a commentry on James Ulbrick's saga's at night clubs.

PendleFury 4 PM I tend to agree with you that at this stage its SBMT by how much, however in saying that I can only see one maybee 2 teams getting close. Xavier and Scotch. And the reason I say Xavier is, Scotch couldn't win a final against opposition like Xavier to save themselves ... any doubt see last years A grade Prelim Final where its was one of the greatest chokes of all time. All Xavier can hope for is that Scotch knock Saint Bedes out for them.

MisterX the following statement is infact the only true thing a xavier person has written on this site. Source says that 5-6 out either through injury or other commitments.
"Originally Posted by Take Down King
Xavier might struggle in the next few weeks as they have six serious injuries to crucial players"

My Tips for the Weekend are as Follows:

Beaumauris vs De la Salle: 18 points
Be a very interesting game and we will definatly see where both are at after
Scotchvs St Bedes : 7Points
Match of the round by a street. Are Scotch the real deal we will have to wait until 5pm Sat to find out

Uni Blues vs Trinity: 97 points

will be a lousy game to watch sorry

Marcellin vs Old Xavs: 1 Points
Injuries and outs have crippled Xavs and they will be caught short IMO on the weekend.

Rupertswood Vs Uni Blacks: 60 Points
Trip to rupo scares most teams dont take ur vallys.

catch BOSS11

Xavier and Scotch. And the reason I say Xavier is, Scotch couldn't win a final against opposition like Xavier to save themselves ... any doubt see last years A grade Prelim Final where its was one of the greatest chokes of all time.

Boss11

i dont agree!!!! yes at senior level there is an issue with scotch choking big time... but at 19s Scotch last year beat xavs easily twice and their last game was against them and was a final type game as they had to win to get into the finals... so i dont think the 19s would have any issues playing xavier at any time two differnt mind sets...

TIPS

Beauy (22 points)will show if Beauy are the real deal
Bedes (25 points) Scotch to many injuries to key players
Uni Blues (45 points) long year for Trinity
Xavs (30 points) good test on a big ground but should come through
Rupts (2 points) Blacks will be desperate to get a win wouldn't surpise if they won

Boss11

i dont agree!!!! yes at senior level there is an issue with scotch choking big time... but at 19s Scotch last year beat xavs easily twice and their last game was against them and was a final type game as they had to win to get into the finals... so i dont think the 19s would have any issues playing xavier at any time two differnt mind sets...

Point taken but I think its fair to say no one @ Xavier really gave too hoots bou last year. And secondly u only beat Xavier by the skin of ur nose first time u played them 3 points i think ( between 1 and 5) . But ur entitled to ur opinion im sure the xavier boys will enjoy beating u in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back