U19 Under 19 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
after watching de la play round 1 and then on the weekend they are a completly diff team, il go as far as saying the way they played on the weekend they would have beaten there round 1 side by 10 goals plus.

gentlemen....as a seasoned veteran of under 19 premier, im telling you all that the league is tighter than we all think! All you lot have been making your big calls flag wise and writing off other teams way to soon.

Judging by this weeks performances this comp is alot closer than first thought! trinity nearly stealing the chocolates from sbmt, scotch getting smoked by de la who 2 weeks ago fell over the line against marcellin, xavs.... 4-0 but yet to convince... a few good final quarters getting them over the line + Blackks...seem a solid outfit and yet have lst a few games early!.... the comp is tighter than u all think

now
hit me with some good players from all the teams... i know of a few from the year so far
xavs- ulbrick, buckley (soft loose man...but excellent link man)
rupo - woodward or wateever (mini me solid player) rush (nb ff)
de la - knee bone (dunno but in the best a bit, clinch, o connell and i think a gun ff)
blacks - (v unco ruckman...but great tap work and no 22 v good player)
scotch - (when they have them in strange, bowman etc etc)
sbmt - (tyquin? meeson or something played last yr i think...seemed very good)

how about trinity, marcellin, blues and beauy???

and plz boys lets not talk tooo much shit here...give us a bit!

yours with love
Mister X

MisterX pull the other one. I mean who died and made you God.
your opinion is welcome but i mean comon its not gospel.
judging by your assesments on those 2 xavier players u haven't seen much of them this year, have you.
Please describe to me how you could say number 17 for Xavier is soft?

Buckley, Moylan and Noonan the standouts from Xavs from what i have seen.

Wilkinson and Mason the only two of note i have seen from Scotch.

Evans, Murton and Mcbain from beaumauris.

Clinch, Espinosa and Griffen from De La.

There about the only performers i have seen at this point, by about round 7 or 8 you can clearly see who the guns of the competition are.

St Bedes have 5 blokes who are either 16 or have just turned 17. Fairly young side. Lose some players to school football committments aswell.

after watching de la play round 1 and then on the weekend they are a completly diff team, il go as far as saying the way they played on the weekend they would have beaten there round 1 side by 10 goals plus.

true

I said it at the time Xavier did not deserve to win in round 1. They are yet to play many of the better teams in the competition, it will be interesting to see where they are in a months time.

The two Ng's twins Xavier have, I see have not being playing which surprises me.

Surely they will be back this week, anyone know?

This weeks tips:

Beaumauris over Rupertswood 45 points

St Bedes over Marcellin 60 Points

Scotch to just beat Xavier 11 Points

Uni Blacks to beat Trinity 39 Points

De la over Uni Blues 29 Points

Scotch Xavier should be a belter, just think Scotch will be looking for a win after the big loss to de la last week, and Xavier need to lose sometime.

heres a tip for you guys for the vafa premier under 19's best and fairest. Chris Langdon from beaumauris reads the play like james hird and has the kicking ability of nathan buckley and has the marking ability of stewy lowe.. this guy is a dead set gun.. look out for him.

Watched a little bit of OS and DLS last week, thought I was at the wrong game.

DLS dominated for all quarters and OS continually pushed the ball wide and had no forward options. DLS were allowed on mass to bring the ball back into the middle and this resulted in very free scoring.

OS had to drop 1 back in the last just to stem the bleeding.

While I still believe OS will make the finals (based on past performances) they could not afford to put in below par performances like that again.

De La after a slow start (Heads were too big for their bodies) are starting to look the goods.

suprise from the boys in the blue and gold, was expecting OS to hand out a footballing lesson. went down to watch and was dissapointed in the showing from the scotch boys. does anyone know who 14 is for De La? exploded in the third quarter and looked unstoppable in the second half. could be one to watch if De La can keeping winning

De La are the benchmark of the competition for a reason

they are the best

it was stupid of people to write them off so early in the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TIPS

BEAUMARIS
vs
RUPERTSWOOD
Shapes as a good contest, Beauy because they are at home. 15pts.

ST BEDES/MENTONE TIGERS
vs
MARCELLIN
Tigers because they are at home and need a win. 20pts

OLD SCOTCH
vs
OLD XAVERIANS
Xavs due for a loss, Scotch to bounce back at home. 45pts

UNI BLACKS
vs
OLD TRINITY
Blacks just. 10pts

DE LA SALLE
vs
UNI BLUES
De La the inform team of the comp 85pts

BRICK OUT

heres a tip for you guys for the vafa premier under 19's best and fairest. Chris Langdon from beaumauris reads the play like james hird and has the kicking ability of nathan buckley and has the marking ability of stewy lowe.. this guy is a dead set gun.. look out for him.

Mate are you here to pump yourself up?? or is it your boyfriend?? f*#k off with that sh*t!!

BEAUMARIS 16.14-110
def.
RUPERTSWOOD 11.6-72

ST BEDES/MENTONE TIGERS 9.10-64
def. by
MARCELLIN 14.12-96

OLD SCOTCH 7.9-51
def. by
OLD XAVERIANS 7.12-54

UNI BLACKS 13.17-95
def.
OLD TRINITY 6.7-43

DE LA SALLE 18.12-120
def.
UNI BLUES 10.7-67

was at the scotch xavier game, xavs led all day, last quarter went for about 35 minutes not sure why. scotch had a shot for goal after the siren but missed.

Am one of the older boys around the club and was a keen observer from the side-lines today at the Scotch V Xavier match. I am very proud of the boys and their efforts.
3 points to note:
1. Scotch had 13 players out, and almost rolled the top team.
2. Xavier are beatable and have fluked most of their wins, de la should of beaten them as should of scotch today
3. Scotch are the real deal just wait until Xavier have to face them at full strength would of been at least a 6-8 goal turn around today, if not more.

I am tipping a De la V Scotch granny!!

Is Tim Lees (Beaumaris) the VAFAs version of Benjamin Button? Will he enter a 5th season of under 19s or make up it up to the real stuff and bring back his beard. Was also sporting a rather unusual beanie back at shark HQ last night.

Am one of the older boys around the club and was a keen observer from the side-lines today at the Scotch V Xavier match. I am very proud of the boys and their efforts.
3 points to note:
2. Xavier are beatable and have fluked most of their wins, de la should of beaten them as should of scotch today
3. Scotch are the real deal just wait until Xavier have to face them at full strength would of been at least a 6-8 goal turn around today, if not more.

love the excuses

Dont really know how you can justify your excuses.

The facts are Scotch are now 3-2 and have lost to the two teams above them.

Xavier are 5-0, having beaten the other top few teams.

To say they are fluking there wins is absolutely rediculous.

And every team has players missing for various reasons, im sure xavier, de la and any other team wasnt at full strength and probably havent been in any game this year.

3 points to note:

Can you please name the "13" players scotch were missing please..?

Scotch should have won its as simple as that.

If thats all Xavier can do then it looks like its gona be a De La v Scotch Granny.

Cant wait.

CARN SCOTCH

3 points to note:

Note to self.
1. There seems to always be an excuse when scotch lose.
2. Its good to see that scotch's inability to beat the red and black flows all the way through the club, not just at senior level.
3. If scotch were the real deal, they wouldn't have been trailing all day and then choked when the oppertunity came to win the game.

gents....enuff of this fukn we shoulda won cause of this this n this bullshit.

face it....scotch have now been bent over and spanked by de la and beaten by xavs in a tight one...thats it plain and simple!

interesting result. marcellin beating sbmt by 5 goals...have had sluggish start to year but list is beginning to gel...dont forget also...only lost to de la by 4 points 2 weeks ago.....
thoughts..

thoughts on beaumaris too...i like em, been consistent... and trinity plain and simple...whats the go down there

yours with love
Mister x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back