U19 Under 19 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents....been plennnnnty of chat bout this fabled scotch v xavs match

pearl...great starting post!

just quietly from that humerous spell of banter before it does sound like scotch just got beat....yeh they had players out...but like u said pearl lees n someone else went down for xavs...so i guess they were depleted as well!

Cannot wait for the next time u boys play each other...but congrats to the xavs!

but plzzz buckley.. class...hardly...afraid of his own shadow...just bump the kid, he will hide behind the point post for the rest of tghe match...i know from experience!

now what does this mean....Too many Sam Murphys and not enough Jack Furey's in that side. re marcellin???.....they got some class just u wait...they will improve...cannot ignore effort agaisnt de la...no fluke!

Yours with Love
Mister X

and yeh who are the class players in the comp?

I have only seen 4 or 5 teams play so far, but from what i have seen these are these teams top players:

Xavier: Noonan, Buckley (These two were the difference between de la andXavier round one)

Scotch: Wilkinson (I Think he is the tall blonde forward, real good in 2 games i have seen), Mason (Prominent goal kicker, was quiet in the de la game though when it was tough

De La: Muller, Clinch (I think the red head of half back, good rebound player)

Beaumauris:
Hinds , Richter (Built midfielder, strong ball winner)

Hey Gas, what do you mean by a jumping castle???

i know the scotch coach enjoys a ciggy, have seen it myself. must be an old bad habit from back in his playing days so long ago!!!!!

interesting game on sat between xav's and scotch. i overheard one of the umpires saying it was one of the best games he had seen at this level ever!!! must admit, the ball was flying around all over the place, and if not for both sides defence, it would have been a shoot out. to only have 14 goals scored in a game played at that level was incredible. i totally forgot about the score and was surprised when such few had been scored

His not the only scotchy to have a habit of smoking pipe.

I also overheard the umpires after the game. They were chuckling to themselves... something about round 2, 1993 and sticks kernahan...

You rolled past the tower at 12.30am on a motorised scooter with your girlfriend on the back.

Thats the saddest thing I have ever heard.

p.s Cousins and kerr won brownlows and premierships. Maybe you should have ditched your missus and popped in for a beer. Its seems to be a winning formula.

wouldnt you be more likely to find the boys from OX and Marcellin hamming it up on the dance floors of Room. Regularly see the likes of Noonan, Lees, Folach Dimattina and ovcourse numero uno promoter smaz!

Also noticed a large contingency of De La, Bedes and Beauy player sweating it up at old Red Eye, Not to mention Captains of De La having way to much fun:rolleyes: at Prince. Not mentioning any names "cough emmins, kneebone, humphries"

The scotch boys are more likely to be found at some form of boutique beer garden enjoying a nice foreign beer.
The Uni boys .......too caught up in there studies
and The Rupo's, they just sink piss till they pass out at the local tavern

The scotch boys are more likely to be found at some form of boutique beer garden enjoying a nice foreign beer.

Boutique beer garden, ahahahah, enjoying a foreign beer.....hahahaha

Followed by a felching session at love machine.

Could you sound any more queer.

I rest my case.

Also noticed a large contingency of De La, Bedes and Beauy player sweating it up at old Red Eye, Not to mention Captains of De La having way to much fun:rolleyes: at Prince. Not mentioning any names "cough emmins, kneebone, humphries"

what about shane griff wondering f*eyed through fitzroy st

**** im good, so much better than all you flogs on here.

Now I know all of you are going to be like what a tool pumping myself up and all but **** it

I do what I want, when I want. eg A-Dega :):thumbsu::)

I was at a Hawthorn venue last night and was told that De La and Trinity kicked off at the tower a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know who won etc?

I was at a Hawthorn venue last night and was told that De La and Trinity kicked off at the tower a couple of weeks ago. Anyone know who won etc?

ME, I won

I hit who I want, when I want.

Thats the way I roll boyz

Like me or love me, juzt dont hate me cause you aint me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boys, boys boys.... little ******kids. lets all calm down a bit here..
I have read all our aguments each and every way possible and i have come to some findings.
I think that xavier kids on here must go back to their priests and ask them why they treated them the way they did when they were young. I Think that is the reason they need the self confidence to talk them selves up between each other.
Another point is that basing the fact that scotch has chocked over 25 years of football in pressure games to xavier is rediculous and i will not stand by it. The use of the fact that xavier ran over the top of scotch in the finals last year is as useless as **** on a bull. im just wondering, either way how many players where on that ground at elsternwick park last year... NONE...
over the past 25 years, how many players have played in the under 19's more than 2 years running.... maybe 1 or 2 but i would say NOT MANY
so i still dont understand why it is brought to the table that fact. i am wondering why u dont just say u won this year and u did and leave it at that....
i have one counter arguement
scotch have a different theory and that theory is that if an eligble 19 player is able to play 1st football sometime through out the year then they play senior football all year. 1sts or 2nds! so by my standards 2nds is higher than 19's and 1sts is well again pointing out the obvious. So when i say that de la wouldnt have more than 1 topager in the seniors and neither would xavier well then i come to a case of 4 midfielders and a chb and a chf all playing 1sts and 2nds. so im pretty sue your argument of believing that there were not 13 players out, you may have to re think.....
(just imagine a whole new upgrade of midfielders and two main key position players walking into a side would then promote the standard mids to be pushed forward and back ......WOW not bad team to be missing) i dont think there is any comeback to missing those players.......

P.s. full strength sides between xavier and scotch would be a different story and will be come finals....

p.p.s sanfillipo is a funny guy but a twit on the footy field, diving more than mellissa woo!

p.p.p.s Btw i actually dont play under 19's football

p.p.p.p.s i will drink any of you under the table and then ontop and then under it again. and yes it is beer!

p.p.p.p.p.s- criso is hot
p.p.p.p.p.p.s- single?

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.s
market for flag:
De La $2.9
Scotch $7
Xavs$9
Beauy$9
St Bedes $9
rest all over $10

Crisso is taken I hear. Hes with that girl that works at the Tower, shes mint.
Is Matt Mclean single surely cant be???

Crisso is taken I hear. Hes with that girl that works at the Tower, shes mint.
Is Matt Mclean single surely cant be???

Definately single, kids got no chance, just look at the face on that thing.
Lachal, on the other hand, is not just one of the top 3 players in the comp- also a hit with the ladies, as he would surely tell you. Saw Jacynta Winter, his long term girlfriend, down at the game watching closely on Saturday, sitting with Sam Lees missus- Sarah Walker by all accounts. Both are seemingly guns both on and off the field.

Anyway, by Scotch's performance on the weekend I'd say they've overtaken De La for the flag favouritism. Xavs were very lucky, ****ing umpires again. Those bastards, but won't will games for Xavier all year long. Very impressed with Scotch nevertheless, and if a few more things went their way then it would be a different story. Think they've just got what it takes to pull through this year.

Can people please stop posting bullshit and keep this threads discussion related to U19 football.

Some big games being played this weekend. Heres what I think will happen.

BEAUMARIS
vs
OLD SCOTCH
Scotch will not lose 3 weeks in a row, im told they where unlucky last week and should come home with a win just over Beauy who are looking to claim that last spot in the top 4.

UNI BLUES
vs
UNI BLACKS
Dont know much about these teams so cant really comment but they appear to have been competitive in all the games that they have played. Local derby so should be a good game.

MARCELLIN
vs
OLD TRINITY
Marcellin are a decent side dont be fooled. They should come away with the win here over a Trinity outfit who give there all each week, just unfortunately dont have the cattle to really challenge

RUPERTSWOOD
vs
DE LA SALLE
De La are killing it and are my favorites for the flag. To many class players for the Wooders who really need a win if they are to stay in touch with the 4.

OLD XAVERIANS
vs
ST BEDES/MENTONE TIGERS
Xavs are yet to lose so until they do you just have to keep predicting them to win. Im not sold of them yet though. The wide spaces of Sportscover arena suit Xavier perfectly and they will see them win over the Tigers who like many teams need a win to stay in touch with the top 4.

I have read all our aguments each and every way possible and i have come to some findings.

Ricky Bobby......what do you think you are. Some sort of football oracle??

I think you will find that the last time scotch beat xavs in a senior final was in 1969. Thats 40 years ago now if your teachers down there on glenferrie road taught you any maths. You will also find that history shows that is 14-0 since that illustrious day.
I think you will find that last years semi final was not a preminition and not the first time that scotch completely took the gas. I think you will also find that there were in fact two players that day who were eligable for under 19's in the xavs side.

You arguments are feeble and weak. Yet again scotch had an oppertunity to beat the red and black on the weekend but again came up short. But seeing as your club has over many years bred footballers who have consistantly failed to get the job done, it came as no surprise.
One thing you have all become is extremely good at making excuses for your performances, last weekend is no exeption.

Maybe you are able drink everyone under the table "he-man" because you are so used to having to drown your sorrows.

Go Beauy

I think that xavier kids on here must go back to their priests and ask them why they treated them the way they did when they were young. I Think that is the reason they need the self confidence to talk them selves up between each other.
Another point is that basing the fact that scotch has chocked over 25 years of football in pressure games to xavier is rediculous and i will not stand by it.

News flash RickyBobby, it's not a matter of excepting it or not. As River pointed out, you don't have a choice as the facts show you havn't beaten Xavs in an important game in over 40 years. You havn't won A-Grade since the 70's and you havn't done anything in 19's for donkey's years.

As for our priests, at least we have a religion. How's Cadets going on the bottom oval down at Scotch these days?

Sursum Corda you $%&@WIT!

scotch have a different theory and that theory is that if an eligble 19 player is able to play 1st football sometime through out the year then they play senior football all year. 1sts or 2nds!

By the way, every club does this. Fact
Pat Nicholls is the sh!ttt!

Another point is that basing the fact that scotch has chocked over 25 years of football in pressure games to xavier is rediculous and i will not stand by it. The use of the fact that xavier ran over the top of scotch in the finals last year is as useless as **** on a bull. im just wondering, either way how many players where on that ground at elsternwick park last year... NONE...
over the past 25 years, how many players have played in the under 19's more than 2 years running.... maybe 1 or 2 but i would say NOT MANY
so i still dont understand why it is brought to the table that fact. i am wondering why u dont just say u won this year and u did and leave it at that....
i have one counter arguement
scotch have a different theory and that theory is that if an eligble 19 player is able to play 1st football sometime through out the year then they play senior football all year. 1sts or 2nds! so by my standards 2nds is higher than 19's and 1sts is well again pointing out the obvious. So when i say that de la wouldnt have more than 1 topager in the seniors and neither would xavier well then i come to a case of 4 midfielders and a chb and a chf all playing 1sts and 2nds. so im pretty sue your argument of believing that there were not 13 players out, you may have to re think.....
(just imagine a whole new upgrade of midfielders and two main key position players walking into a side would then promote the standard mids to be pushed forward and back ......WOW not bad team to be missing) i dont think there is any comeback to missing those players.......

P.s. full strength sides between xavier and scotch would be a different story and will be come finals....

p.p.s sanfillipo is a funny guy but a twit on the footy field, diving more than mellissa woo!

p.p.p.s Btw i actually dont play under 19's football

p.p.p.p.s i will drink any of you under the table and then ontop and then under it again. and yes it is beer!

Ohh u sad sad little man!
Id dont know why I am even giving u any of my time.
Have u seen the best for the Xavs Seniors last week?
Exhibit A:
Nick Wyne-FB in the 1's- Gave your " gun" recruit Gurtsmen an absoulte bubble bath. he is leading the B&F by that much its a joke and has been nominated for the Under 21 squad. But wait theres more- HES ELIGIBLE FOR 19''s . Thats a scary thought that the form backman for the A grade seniors could just slot into the best defence in the 19's.

Tim Agius: Starting on baller for the magoos second best on ground on the weekend mmmmm also eligble for 19's. Ur argument is a joke ALL decent clubs have underage players playing in the seniors.

I need not mention how stupid your argument about the Scotchy choke is 40 yrs of humilation says it all. And NO none of the players from the weekend would have played last year but it just shows the choking cancer that has been at your club for 40 yrs is just now starting to infultrate the young ones.

WARNING TO ANY SCOTCH YR 12's THAT ARE HALF SERIOUS ABOUT THEIR FOOTY DONT GO PLAY FOR A RUBBISH CLUB THAT HAS NO TICKER ( thats if you want to do anythnig with your football)

wouldnt you be more likely to find the boys from OX and Marcellin hamming it up on the dance floors of Room. Regularly see the likes of Noonan, Lees, Folach Dimattina and ovcourse numero uno promoter smaz!

The Uni boys .......too caught up in there studies
and The Rupo's, they just sink piss till they pass out at the local tavern

Obviously you've never hit the town on a weeknight

Shouldnt you be hitting the books Crosby? 2nd semester exams are right around the corner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back