U19 Under 19 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh river man, trust you to know to bring up love machine, propbably your old stomping ground. You probably went there after you felt up a few xavier school boys.
Fact scotch boys tear shreds of xavier boys of the field, now thats common knowledge.

Footy, you bounce between the senior and u19 pages spruiking the scotchies week in week out. Then when you fail to AGAIN get over the line you provide weak excuses and attempt to offend with feeble and shallow insults.

You claim that you tear shreds off xavier boys off the field. Well you clearly do not tear shreds off anyone on the field. So its good to hear you are having a crack off the field. Although your claims are completely unfounded and I think you will find it is most certainly not common knowldge.

Is there any possible chance you Scotch & Xavier types might take your childish and tiresome private schoolboy bickering somewhere else?

How about starting your own thread: You could title it
"private school w#nking - as usual" or
"mine's bigger than yours - nah,nah,nah"

Then you could leave this thread called "U19 Premier" to posters and viewers who are actually interested in football.

Is there any possible chance you Scotch & Xavier types might take your childish and tiresome private schoolboy bickering somewhere else?

Then you could leave this thread called "U19 Premier" to posters and viewers who are actually interested in football.

Someone had to say it. Very well said.

Ship off Henry,
There's nothing that interesting about under 19's footy anyway, no one really takes it that serious. Whats wrong with having some good old fashion banter at the Mick's expense, it's far more interesting then talking about then who uni blacks are playing this week, no one cares.

River Man I really for sorry for you and your pathetic life, as I have told a few other posters to find a girlfriend. But as you are who you are you will probably have to go and pay for one, actually sorry you just wait outside Burke Hall everyday and spy on the little boys.

Ship off Henry,
There's nothing that interesting about under 19's footy anyway, no one really takes it that serious. Whats wrong with having some good old fashion banter at the Mick's expense, it's far more interesting then talking about then who uni blacks are playing this week, no one cares.

River Man I really for sorry for you and your pathetic life, as I have told a few other posters to find a girlfriend. But as you are who you are you will probably have to go and pay for one, actually sorry you just wait outside Burke Hall everyday and spy on the little boys.

Pathetic life?? I'm not the one posting at 11.17pm on a wed night there footy. Did you just get home from your shift at coles did you buddy.

Ship off Henry,

Footy,

I think I speak for everyone when I say, you are a FLOG.

I saw your seniors yesterday and your reserves and I saw that fat excuse of a full forward playing in the 2's. If you think these pie-boys will be your saviours then you are wrong...

are you talking about strange #35?

Fat and lutsy - maybe
Goal kicking machine, pie eating machine and best on ground vs xavs ressies - most definitely

are you talking about strange #35?

Fat and lutsy - maybe
Goal kicking machine, pie eating machine and best on ground vs xavs ressies - most definitely

please provide some evidence to suggest that he is a goal kicking machine?
he wasnt a prominent forward in the under19s last year and i dont think he would be this year.

Maybe the Xavier Boys can enlighten us to what happened on Saturday?
Or dont they speak shit now that they have lost a game?

Some Big results.

Blacks over Beauy is real interesting, Uni teams coming good?

De La punishing Bedes by 20 goals.

Going into the week off it would now seem De La are the form team of the competition along with Xavier.

Scotch snapping at their heels also, and the battle for the 4th spot now becomes very interesting.

I had said it for a while that the Xavs would be found out as soon as they met some solid competition.

The uni team smashed them, the xavs where second to the ball all day and just simply did nt turn up to play. However they were clearly not suited to the u9's oval they played on and the loss of noonan hurt them dearly.

De La constant thrashing of teams has them clear favorites at this stage with uni blues not far behind, im yet to see the blacks play.

please provide some evidence to suggest that he is a goal kicking machine?
he wasnt a prominent forward in the under19s last year and i dont think he would be this year.

im not sure why we are talking about him, but on the topic, i do belive gassed is a xavier guy so i dont know why he is pumping stranges tyres up and i also belive that strange missed alot of last year after having a should reconstruction not long before the start of the season!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, im back for another year of some massive point of views and some massive analysis.... lets go

-De la, Always a very competitive and if not the best team in the 19's but somehow doesnt filter through to seniors. I feel that they are the benchmark but i did think this last year.

-Scotch...A very poor side that is somehow performing... havent noticable seen some of last year better players and may have lost their structure. Im not sure where the likes of Davis, Bowden, White, Strange, Perry and macdonald. They are all under 19's i belive but have not seen them running around this year. Although i did see perry in the goal kickers in the 1sts but not since then.(soft)

- Xavs....Always a good side having so many numbers. I believe that they will alwatys be tough with a choice of 100 players or just under. Good side with some very good players

- Blues... not sure that i know exactly the best as of yet but i think a competitive side at best but otherwise lacking a little depth and tallent.

- Marcellin ... Not the worst and not the best, But cant see them putting a massive challenge to the top sides

- Trinity ... Very poor side with very poor players inside of it.. will struggle and will again do alright next year in a non-premier competition.

- Blacks... Not bad but not great again... could be alright with some senior players dropping back but doesnt look promising... wil not drop down but wont contend for a granny possie but will push finals

- Beauey.... Lackluster team that got close to a weak scotch, but will not hurt many sides in teh run home... wont get relagated but isnt a team to talk about....

- bedes/mentone... Good side for what is known as not many players to choose from. Wont hurt A side on te board but itsnt soo bad. wouldn mind paying them compared to other sides and i think it was a wrong decision entering their side into two competition as they would win the flag again in this side with two teams.

- Rupo..... lucky last... not a bad side at all but has struggled lately. could hurt the better sides but is the smokey for this comp. could be anything.

Top 4
1. De La Salle
2. Xavier
3. Scotch (just)
4. Blacks

Comps best players
Buckley (ox)
Vickers-willis (blues)
Macfarlane (os)
Lees(ox)
Noonan(ox)
Humphries(de la)

Goal kickers
Wilkinson(os)
Mason (os)
Noonan(ox)
Rush(rupo)
Muller (de la)
Todd (de la)

I would love to hear ur thoughts.
Riggers

Hi guys, im back for another year of some massive point of views and some massive analysis.... lets go

-De la, Always a very competitive and if not the best team in the 19's but somehow doesnt filter through to seniors. I feel that they are the benchmark but i did think this last year.

-Scotch...A very poor side that is somehow performing... havent noticable seen some of last year better players and may have lost their structure. Im not sure where the likes of Davis, Bowden, White, Strange, Perry and macdonald. They are all under 19's i belive but have not seen them running around this year. Although i did see perry in the goal kickers in the 1sts but not since then.(soft)

- Xavs....Always a good side having so many numbers. I believe that they will alwatys be tough with a choice of 100 players or just under. Good side with some very good players

- Blues... not sure that i know exactly the best as of yet but i think a competitive side at best but otherwise lacking a little depth and tallent.

- Marcellin ... Not the worst and not the best, But cant see them putting a massive challenge to the top sides

- Trinity ... Very poor side with very poor players inside of it.. will struggle and will again do alright next year in a non-premier competition.

- Blacks... Not bad but not great again... could be alright with some senior players dropping back but doesnt look promising... wil not drop down but wont contend for a granny possie but will push finals

- Beauey.... Lackluster team that got close to a weak scotch, but will not hurt many sides in teh run home... wont get relagated but isnt a team to talk about....

- bedes/mentone... Good side for what is known as not many players to choose from. Wont hurt A side on te board but itsnt soo bad. wouldn mind paying them compared to other sides and i think it was a wrong decision entering their side into two competition as they would win the flag again in this side with two teams.

- Rupo..... lucky last... not a bad side at all but has struggled lately. could hurt the better sides but is the smokey for this comp. could be anything.

Top 4
1. De La Salle
2. Xavier
3. Scotch (just)
4. Blacks

Comps best players
Buckley (ox)
Vickers-willis (blues)
Macfarlane (os)
Lees(ox)
Noonan(ox)
Humphries(de la)

Goal kickers
Wilkinson(os)
Mason (os)
Noonan(ox)
Rush(rupo)
Muller (de la)
Todd (de la)

Riggers

vague
and macfarlane in the comps best players...?

Top 4
1. De La Salle
2. Xavier
3. Scotch (just)
4. Blacks

Comps best players
Buckley (ox)
Vickers-willis (blues)
Macfarlane (os)
Lees(ox)
Noonan(ox)
Humphries(de la)

Goal kickers
Wilkinson(os)
Mason (os)
Noonan(ox)
Rush(rupo)
Muller (de la)
Todd (de la)

Riggers

Riggers a bit of the pace mate with some of your analysis... very pro Bedes, which doesn’t surprise!!!

Last years team was one of the best premier division has seen... but it was last years team and many of the players are now to old....move on.. The era is over!!!

The team this year is crap... and don’t try and pull the excuse that entering a team in the 18s is hurting cause frankly the 18s results have been overly convincing at all so i cant see how they would even be remotely competitive against bigger bodies and better players in the 19s division.

I agree with u about de la being the benchmark but the seniors comment is a joke they are sitting second to xavs only on % and seem to have got it right with the senior team...

I think your just pissed off that St Bedes senior team has fallen over in the past couple of weeks.

Noonan with his stress fractures in his leg i believe will only get worse as the season goes on!! Don’t get my wrong i think he is one of the best in the comp but its pretty silly for him to be playing

Wilkinson out for the year with broken leg/ankle big blow for Scotch hope that they will see the likes off strange back in the team to get some structure back... Also Muller will be playing more for his VFL side than De La if he continues to kick 14 goals a game!!!

TOP 4
De La
Scotch
Xavs
Blues

Relegation
Perhaps Bedes
But most likely
Trinity
Rupo

TOP 4
De La
Scotch
Xavs
Blues

Relegation
Perhaps Bedes
But most likely
Trinity
Rupo

Not sure about blues top four. They didn't beat two of your bottom three and were less than impressive against Trinity. They also lost to Beauy and only just got over the line against the blacks which are the two teams i think will be going for fourth spot. Sure it was a big scalp to beat an undefeated team, but this happens every once in a while.

Riggers a bit of the pace mate with some of your analysis... very pro Bedes, which doesn’t surprise!!!

Last years team was one of the best premier division has seen... but it was last years team and many of the players are now to old....move on.. The era is over!!!

The team this year is crap... and don’t try and pull the excuse that entering a team in the 18s is hurting cause frankly the 18s results have been overly convincing at all so i cant see how they would even be remotely competitive against bigger bodies and better players in the 19s division.

I agree with u about de la being the benchmark but the seniors comment is a joke they are sitting second to xavs only on % and seem to have got it right with the senior team...

I think your just pissed off that St Bedes senior team has fallen over in the past couple of weeks.

Noonan with his stress fractures in his leg i believe will only get worse as the season goes on!! Don’t get my wrong i think he is one of the best in the comp but its pretty silly for him to be playing

Wilkinson out for the year with broken leg/ankle big blow for Scotch hope that they will see the likes off strange back in the team to get some structure back... Also Muller will be playing more for his VFL side than De La if he continues to kick 14 goals a game!!!

TOP 4
De La
Scotch
Xavs
Blues

Relegation
Perhaps Bedes
But most likely
Trinity
Rupo

Just a quick tip kickit, i believe that i am not a bedes fan just like u, i was in awe of their side last year and giving my opinion on where they went this year. I am DEFINATLY not a bedes fan.

Also kickit, im just wondering if you could possible name 3 players that played in de las 19's side last year that are playing seniors atm... that is what i am tlking about... not the fact they are good nor bad but the fact they are not filtering through just getting players from other places.

Another quiry i have. I have sourced info to find out that kickit may infact be Wilkinson and i dont know why you would be talking yourself up....?????

Also where is strange i may add and the players i mentioned in befores write up....

riggers

Also kickit, im just wondering if you could possible name 3 players that played in de las 19's side last year that are playing seniors atm... that is what i am tlking about... not the fact they are good nor bad but the fact they are not filtering through just getting players from other places.

riggers
Bit of a loose comment when you think about riggers

Players from de la that are playing in the seniors from last years runners up side
L. Semmell
S. Williams
J. Phillips

Players in the current team that played in last years de la under19s blues runners up team
Dickinson
Carrol
Murphy
Humphrey
Harris (x2)
Griffin
Ellis
Collins
Bonaddio
m.williams

Players in current team from under19s golds south2 winning premiership
Kneebone
Parker
Emmins
Tomadin

Players currently attending de la in yr12
O'Connell
Close
Todd
CLeary

Riggers... your an idiot.

Bedes are probably the 2nd or 3rd worst team in the league.

Uni Blues are not a danger at all, and as someone said before, upsets happen, as it did with xavier on the weekend.

Scotch are not a poor side, are clearly the 3rd best team. Gave Xavier a shake.

Beaumauris will be a long way from Relegation, are actually a decent team if you had seen them play, which i doubt you have. May play finals.

Rupertswood can not be anything, they lost to trinity, who everyone thought wouldnt win a game, and got murdered by de la the week before out past the airport.

Id say you havent seen too many games this year.

Bellboys top Four:

Xavier
De La Salle
Scotch
Beaumauris
-----------
Uni Blacks
Uni Blues
Marcellin

Riggers... your an idiot.

Bedes are probably the 2nd or 3rd worst team in the league.

Uni Blues are not a danger at all, and as someone said before, upsets happen, as it did with xavier on the weekend.

Scotch are not a poor side, are clearly the 3rd best team. Gave Xavier a shake.

Beaumauris will be a long way from Relegation, are actually a decent team if you had seen them play, which i doubt you have. May play finals.

Rupertswood can not be anything, they lost to trinity, who everyone thought wouldnt win a game, and got murdered by de la the week before out past the airport.

Id say you havent seen too many games this year.

Bellboys top Four:

Xavier
De La Salle
Scotch
Beaumauris
-----------
Uni Blacks
Uni Blues
Marcellin

Ur the moron.. i said that bedes were good last year this year they are poor...
Rupo could be a good side but are underperforming...

Bit of a loose comment when you think about riggers

Players from de la that are playing in the seniors from last years runners up side
L. Semmell
S. Williams
J. Phillips

Players in the current team that played in last years de la under19s blues runners up team
Dickinson
Carrol
Murphy
Humphrey
Harris (x2)
Griffin
Ellis
Collins
Bonaddio
m.williams

Players in current team from under19s golds south2 winning premiership
Kneebone
Parker
Emmins
Tomadin

Players currently attending de la in yr12
O'Connell
Close
Todd
CLeary

And im pretty sure i didnt ask how many players were playing for a poor side in south 2... a shizenhousen competition so dont mention those names... and you scrapped in with 3 names.. i also didnt want u to name the boys from the team that are still playing cause the convo was bout filtering through not staying in the same team... off topic mate....
but it still doesnt prove against the fact that it is a well known that de la players arnt all from the same school and dont filter through

The gap between the best teams in south 1 and 2 to the middle of the road teams in premier is not as large as you think.

Old melburnians would be more than competitive in premier.
Ormond and St kevins at full strength would definately not be the worst teams in the competition.
And i gurantee the monash and de la sides of south 2 last year would have beaten the bottom 2 to 3 teams in premier.

Again.... have you seen a south 1 or 2 game this year or are you just making comments based on your own shit stereotypes of the competitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back