U19 Under 19 Premier Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And im pretty sure i didnt ask how many players were playing for a poor side in south 2... a shizenhousen competition so dont mention those names... and you scrapped in with 3 names.. i also didnt want u to name the boys from the team that are still playing cause the convo was bout filtering through not staying in the same team... off topic mate....
but it still doesnt prove against the fact that it is a well known that de la players arnt all from the same school and dont filter through

Mate that is a stupid comment. Have a look at the senior team to see how many players are past De La Studants and Past Under19 PLayers. 95% of both the current under 19 teams are past or current de la salle students.

The U/19s have been in the past 3 grandfinals and have retained most of those players and it is no coincidence that the young seniors side is starting to make a name for itself and be competitive once again.

The players that were listed from last years south 2 premiership have been prominantly featuring in this years best A. Kneebone being a dead set star

Mate that is a stupid comment. Have a look at the senior team to see how many players are past De La Studants and Past Under19 PLayers. 95% of both the current under 19 teams are past or current de la salle students.

The U/19s have been in the past 3 grandfinals and have retained most of those players and it is no coincidence that the young seniors side is starting to make a name for itself and be competitive once again.

The players that were listed from last years south 2 premiership have been prominantly featuring in this years best A. Kneebone being a dead set star

we all know that isnt true, de la enjoy using all resources possible to recruit the best. A Kneebone :thumbsdown: . EasyD u dont know what u are on about!!

Keep sucking down the thickshakes at the 'Bell, EasyD

we all know that isnt true, de la enjoy using all resources possible to recruit the best. A Kneebone :thumbsdown: . EasyD u dont know what u are on about!!

I never said they didnt use all resources just said that they filter through the school and the 19s very well Ratdog.

Another example of the close connection between the school and the club is that the head of drama and music D. Hales son is playing in the ones, also enjoys his drama and music. And the seniors and u/19 coaches are teachers at the school

I never said they didnt use all resources just said that they filter through the school and the 19s very well Ratdog.

Another example of the close connection between the school and the club is that the head of drama and music D. Hales son is playing in the ones, also enjoys his drama and music. And the seniors and u/19 coaches are teachers at the school

It's not a problem of filtering through, it's your humphries' and mullers and parkers alike that struggle to move on from the college.
car games hale is a gun, he would of been the 4th player riggers was looking for that filtered through, but was occupied with tac cup commitments

Another quiry i have. I have sourced info to find out that kickit may infact be Wilkinson and i dont know why you would be talking yourself up....?????

riggers

Like many of your posts Riggers, ill informed and incorrect!!!

riggers mate good to have u back!...rememeber me ;)

i agree with u rigs mate....simple

and is the strange fella ure on about the kid to singlehandedly won scotch second final against marcellin last yr...kicking 6 from the midfield and racken em up....good playerr!

mmmm i think just quietly uni boys are being underestimated!!!

my top 4
de la
blues
scotch
xavs (or beauy toss up on %)

relegated
trin
sbmt ( wow what a plummet very stiff as last yrs team was amazing...that g brown cat...a maniac and that chb who cudnt drop a mark wow...but i believe that it is super hard to maintain a strong 19's team...simply it relys on the strength of the school i believe)....kudos to de la for that

what side to u believe will be the side that isnt winning many games but shudnt be underestimated....?? thoughts

yours with love
Mister X

my top 4
de la
blues
scotch

Mister X

that was probably the most il informed queerest post iv ever read

Like many of your posts Riggers, ill informed and incorrect!!!

I thought you might do this, but i have messaged a few of my fellow posters and have confirmed you are... u might want to ask some of the likes of footbal pie eater and gassed and i just love my footy..... deny the truth mate

i agree with u rigs mate....simple

and is the strange fella ure on about the kid to singlehandedly won scotch second final against marcellin last yr...kicking 6 from the midfield and racken em up....good playerr!

my top 4
de la
blues
scotch

relegated
trin
sbmt ( wow what a plummet very stiff as last yrs team was amazing...that g brown cat...a maniac and that chb who cudnt drop a mark wow...but i believe that it is super hard to maintain a strong 19's team...simply it relys on the strength of the school i believe)....kudos to de la for that

what side to u believe will be the side that isnt winning many games but shudnt be underestimated....?? thoughts

yours with love
Mister X

Good to be back with you my old mate....

That strange fella still has regestered in the under 19's tho????

uni boys are looking the goods but not the greats so we will see later on in the season!!

well i reckon that sbmt would be great but cant split a side and still expect the goods....

I think Rupo... i generally rate them and they will take some teams down out in a different universe that they play in down in sunbury

Riggers

xavs season is done, they won't win another game, no forward line, no noonan, they've been struggling to bag sausage rolls even with him (cheack their % and pf and pa = one of the lowest in comp). so with him out they have no hope of kicking goals unless superstar forward pocket callum can get back to his winning best...

MM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players to watch out for:
Uni blues- H. Vickers-Willis.. big running centre half back who has only been seen to lower his colours against A.Bonnaddio of de la salle. Reads the ball extremely well and uses his size to his advantage.

St.Bedes- Todd Bastin.. one of st bedes best as a bottom age 19 last year, made team of the year and was the general of the bedes backline. seems to be suffering from a slight premiership hangover tho and also some of the effects from the long celebrations including carrying some extra baggage which was not evident last year.

De La Salle- Carl Emmins..hard inside midfielder who uses his pace to his advantage every chance he gets. has alot of flair and is known for his high flying marks. Fitness improved out of sight due to anger management classes promoting him to take up boxing and UFC fighting. Look out for him on the pro ufc circuit in years to come.

Beaumaris- James Bliesner.. tall, fit, hard running defender who can also pinch hit in the middle or even in attack. Will feature in the votes alot due to the sight of his lovely blonde locks penetrating the vision of the umpire. remains the only defender so far to keep muller from de la salle goaless.

Old xaverians- buckley.. runs of the half back flank racking up kicks and setting up attacks with ease. reminds me somewhat of the great duncan kellaway whilst possesing the blistering pace of the retired mark alvey.

Old scoth- c.mason... possibly the best forward in the competition runs hard, leads well and with purpose and does not shy away from a contested situation even though there is not much of him. rate him very highly.

St.Bedes- Todd Bastin.. one of st bedes best as a bottom age 19 last year, made team of the year and was the general of the bedes backline. seems to be suffering from a slight premiership hangover tho and also some of the effects from the long celebrations including carrying some extra baggage which was not evident last year.

De La Salle- Carl Emmins..hard inside midfielder who uses his pace to his advantage every chance he gets. has alot of flair and is known for his high flying marks. Fitness improved out of sight due to anger management classes promoting him to take up boxing and UFC fighting. Look out for him on the pro ufc circuit in years to come.

hahahah both carrying couple extra KG's.
A) emmins has no pace but one things for sure the kid can lay a hip and shoulder.
B) you no bedes are struggling when a back pocket rocket in bastin is there best player wood have thought that mantle went to the cast away look alike in jones

Uni blues- H. Vickers-Willis.. big running centre half back who has only been seen to lower his colours against A.Bonnaddio of de la salle. Reads the ball extremely well and uses his size to his advantage.

Beaumaris- James Bliesner.. tall, fit, hard running defender who can also pinch hit in the middle or even in attack. Will feature in the votes alot due to the sight of his lovely blonde locks penetrating the vision of the umpire. remains the only defender so far to keep muller from de la salle goaless.

Old xaverians- buckley.. runs of the half back flank racking up kicks and setting up attacks with ease. reminds me somewhat of the great duncan kellaway whilst possesing the blistering pace of the retired mark alvey.

Old scoth- c.mason... possibly the best forward in the competition runs hard, leads well and with purpose and does not shy away from a contested situation even though there is not much of him. rate him very highly.

What about Noonan and Muller....

i enjoy your enthusiam, yet some of your points seem comical like your taking the piss -
What are your thoughts on hummerston (sco) noonan (xav) ulbrick (xav) muller(dls) close (dls) humphries (dls) A. Jones (st.b) M.Meehan (st.b)
Murphy(trin) J. Maxwell (uni blues) J .Edwards (blues) Heins (beau)- These players seem to be frequently appearing in clubs best and are Actually players to look out for

What are your thoughts on hummerston (sco) noonan (xav) ulbrick (xav) muller(dls) close (dls) humphries (dls) A. Jones (st.b) M.Meehan (st.b)
Murphy(trin) J. Maxwell (uni blues) J .Edwards (blues) Heins (beau)- These players seem to be frequently appearing in clubs best and are Actually players to look out for

Hummerston- penetrating left foot kick not unlike stewie dew. tough inside midfielder sure to catch the eye of the umpires when it comes to votes.
Noonan- Big powerful forward, has kicked a couple of bags but there is some question over his fitness? could possibly be suffering from stress fractures?
Ulbrick- dont no much about seems to be in the best a fair bit
Muller- up and down. started the season well with 10 goals in 2 games but then went 2 weeks with just the 1 goal? regained his form kicking 14 and 6 in two games to lead the goalkicking. good hands but could be a little slow.
Meehan- Another tall powerful forward who played at sandringham dragons last year. has the ability to turn a game on its head but have not seen to much of him this year!
Humphries- tall, strong and suprisingly quick. runs in straight lines and will rarely loose in a one on one situation. can go forward as seen with 3 goals in the previous two weeks.
Murphy- class player in a losing team. has kept trinity in games but theres only so much one player can do.
thoughts?

humphries isn't the rock of the backline, edward murphy is the one they rely on. Noonan gave humphries a bath

humphrey beaten by one opponent for the year. Murphy has been under an injury cloud and not in previous all vafa form. De Las backline has been very reliable in close clinch carrol orr farrel murphy and humphrey combining well all year so to say they only rely on one player is a stupid comment champ

humphrey beaten by one opponent for the year. Murphy has been under an injury cloud and not in previous all vafa form. De Las backline has been very reliable in close clinch carrol orr farrel murphy and humphrey combining well all year so to say they only rely on one player is a stupid comment champ

never said he was the only one.
in the games i've heard from he has been the general, and i agree with your statement about the overall fluency of the backline, but to say that the captain and role model to younger players hasn't been to great effect is a bit rich. The purpose of the post was to clarify that off the ground and on(when he's there) murphy is the rock, not humphries

Blacks went down to Xavs by 8 points.

In a hard fought game in icy conditions at Parkville, Xavs prevailed in the last quarter with some brilliant individual efforts.

Blacks looked a little cleaner all day around the packs and had a lot more scoring opportunities early in the game. But didn't quite get a big enough lead and Xavs played some really hard fought footy across their backline, continuously putting their body on the line. Both teams seemed to struggle across half foward and both half back lines looking extremeley dangerous at times but missed targets going forward. Xavs fought back well although the game was never really in anyones favour despite Blacks leading, a huge wind was blowing across the ground/down hill to the royal parade end.

Two extremely good goals from Xavs in the last, one from the pocket while being tackled and another by number 1 I think from half foward got them in front and over the line. Blacks should rightly feel that they should have won but in the end just didn't kick enough goals.

Blacks had their number 1 ruckmen out but Noonan was also missing for Xavs.

Would love to see these two in a final on a better day.

I think there is a glitch on the VAFA website but im pretty sure Blacks just out of the four now (big win for beauy) and Xavs cement second spot. De La seem to be gaining % like its going out of fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back