U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

marcellin keep winning but lost their games to sides above them, they have de la this week, so we will see where they are at by the end of the week. Got smashed by beads but should have beatin scotch??

thoughts?

Bernards have half a dozen playing seniors each week (which wont change) and also half a dozen of there starting 18 also missing due to injury.

I know that these are excuses but the fact is that bernards have been missing 12 of there best players.

If you compare this to other teams i doubt it would be as bad.

In relation to the link between a clubs senior team and there 19's i dont think that the success of a senior team has much influence over the 19's.

Bernard's aren't missing much at all. Those players wouldn't make a difference. Caven, Bevanda and Duyndam arent much chop imo. I doubt those names would make much of a difference to the U19 side, if any at all. Those guys are getting a game becuase of the apparent 'youth' policy adopted by bernards, and are being carried by the senior guys. I dont think those players would get a game in any of the A/B Division senior sides.

so stop using that as an excuse

bedes V uni blacks was the most entertaining u/19 footy iv seen, both sides are great bedes just had the legs in the end but uni blacks are a fine side seemed they had a full team there quality, bedes showed some heart getting back into it after half time walking off with there heads down.

well done to the the st bede boys

st bede VS old scotch who will take 2nd spot!

massive game for both teams!

bedes have had two hard games but pulled threw scotch had a big win on the w.e. but lost there first game last week to a team that bedes just beat..

how do both these teams think they will go? ne big ins for the teams?

Bernard's aren't missing much at all. Those players wouldn't make a difference. Caven, Bevanda and Duyndam arent much chop imo. I doubt those names would make much of a difference to the U19 side, if any at all. Those guys are getting a game becuase of the apparent 'youth' policy adopted by bernards, and are being carried by the senior guys. I dont think those players would get a game in any of the A/B Division senior sides.

so stop using that as an excuse

im sorry to say this but u must be the biggest w***er goin round..... the trash u just posted is complete shi#.... bernards do not have a youth policy for starters they play the best 22 every week no matter how old they are and to say these players wouldnt be getting a game in any other a/b side is utter garbage.. caven would be a walk up start as full back for any team in the vafa........ and to say that the younger guys are getting carried by the older guys have a look at the best from the game they played on the weekend 3 out 6 are eligable for 19s.... i dont who u think u are but why dont u do a little research before u go and post absolute trash

im sorry to say this but u must be the biggest w***er goin round..... the trash u just posted is complete shi#.... bernards do not have a youth policy for starters they play the best 22 every week no matter how old they are and to say these players wouldnt be getting a game in any other a/b side is utter garbage.. caven would be a walk up start as full back for any team in the vafa........ and to say that the younger guys are getting carried by the older guys have a look at the best from the game they played on the weekend 3 out 6 are eligable for 19s.... i dont who u think u are but why dont u do a little research before u go and post absolute trash

Ah my man brains...dont go getting sucked in by that u fool

Tips for this weeks big round

St Bedes vs Old Scotch ..3 goals Home ground advantage.

University Blacks vs Old Xaverians ..by 7 goals ( blacks very impressive over the past few weeks. Final 4 looking good )

St Kevins vs University Blues .. Who Cares
Rupertswood vs St Bernards .. Who Cares

De La Salle vs Marcellin .. 8 goals ( Marcellin cannot beat anyone above them )

caven is the most over rated player i have seen, most un-accountable players in the VAFA, gets cheap touches and his disposal does not hurt the opposition. Couldnt believe it when i saw he was Rising star and made the vic side.

is this whole things just a big joke?

University Blacks vs Old Xaverians ..by 7 goals ( blacks very impressive over the past few weeks. Final 4 looking good )

U back on the wagon TP??? Just remember if drive and drive your a bl00dy idiot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

marcellin keep winning but lost their games to sides above them, they have de la this week, so we will see where they are at by the end of the week. Got smashed by beads but should have beatin scotch??

thoughts?

Absolutely no chance Marcellin will be in the top four at the end of the season. They beat Xavier, who were playing at their worse by only 3 goals. Then again the Xavs will win the Premiership, so I suppose it was a fair effort on their behalf. Scotch are a better side, as are De La, they will be flogged this weekend.

game of the round....

bede V scotch! once again st bedes being in the match of the round.

thoughts on the game? game winners?

also thoughts on league bnf?
highest goal kicker?
team of the year?

i know its early but it wil be interesting to see how things change towards the end of the season!

Bedes very comfortably on my mind, scotch like ive said and ill stick with this, are very overrated!

leading goalkciked ill go smith from xavs
bnf dunno mate

team of the year generally is the team that wins the flag mate so thats to early to call

TIPS
Bedes def Scotch (40 points)
Blacks def Xavs (in a deceptively close game....10 points)
Blues def Kevs (1 point)
Bernards def Rupo (notch their first win.....3 points)
De La and Marcellin.... like to hear ure thoughts people on this 1?

cheers
Yours with love
Mister X

TIPS!!
St Bedes vs Old Scotch ..5 goals, in an incredibly tough game that will be great to watc(pity on a shit ground)

Old Xavs v Uni blacks ..by 3 goals ( blacks will come down after playing above themselves two in a row)

St Kevins vs University Blues by 8 goals
Rupertswood vs St Bernards both poo

De La Salle vs Marcellin .. 10 goals ( marcillin will be found out for a poor team)

BnF - Will davis

Goals- P. Niccolls

team of the season - St Bedes

Which one are you?

Who cares?

Bedes very comfortably on my mind, scotch like ive said and ill stick with this, are very overrated!

leading goalkciked ill go smith from xavs
bnf dunno mate

team of the year generally is the team that wins the flag mate so thats to early to call

TIPS
Bedes def Scotch (40 points)
Blacks def Xavs (in a deceptively close game....10 points)
Blues def Kevs (1 point)
Bernards def Rupo (notch their first win.....3 points)
De La and Marcellin.... like to hear ure thoughts people on this 1?

cheers
Yours with love
Mister X

I think Rupo will win and continue its charge for finals action.

TIPS!!
St Bedes vs Old Scotch ..5 goals, in an incredibly tough game that will be great to watc(pity on a shit ground)

Old Xavs v Uni blacks ..by 3 goals ( blacks will come down after playing above themselves two in a row)

St Kevins vs University Blues by 8 goals
Rupertswood vs St Bernards both poorly performed but I expect a Rupo win.

De La Salle vs Marcellin .. 10 goals ( marcillin will be found out for a poor team)

BnF - Will davis

Goals- P. Niccolls

team of the season - St Bedes

I thought I should finish the sentence, you must have been distracted.

Bedes def Scotch (20points)

Blacks V Xavs (20 points)

Blues V Kevs (15 points)

Bernards V Rupo (30 points)

De La V Marcellin (10points)

i think there will be a big upset here which will make the top four much closer! at least i hope marcellin can pull it off!

Bedes v Scotch (38points)

Blacks V Xavs (36 points)

Blues VKevs (15 points)

Bernards V Rupo (who cares both a bunch of shit _____)

De La V Marcellin (8 points)

Tips for this week?

St. Bedes vs. Old Scotch: 25 points
Xavs vs. Blacks: 10 points
St. Kevins vs. Blues: 22 points
Rupo vs. Bernards: 9 points
De la vs. Marcellin: 30 points

Few people tipping marcellin to knock off de la AT de la. You guys know something about marcellin, or de la? suprising to see an undefeated side get tipped against......

Where is Fairbrother as well, still on the planet?

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back