U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha Ha Ha,
I can garuntee that im not from bernards! The reason i thought they may of got up was because i thought they may have dropped back a couple of their 19s from the seniors to get a few wins up to avoid relegation, because i do know that Bernards would HATE relegation.
To be honest, i thought you were from Blacks and knew that they had some outs or something like that to cause such a result..

i agree blacks have only JUST beat most of the teams below them and lost to 3 of the 4 teams above em.... are they a real hope not at finals but at the flag??

are there really only 2 side that are a shot at the flag?

sctoch surpise to see them up there are they a chance?

marcellin always about 4th or 5th are they a shot?

Tips This Week
St Bedes Vs Marcellin ...St Bedes by a few goals. having a mid season slump
University Blues vs St Bernards ..Blues by 6 goals
St Kevins vs Old Scotch ..St Kevins by 4 goals.
Ruperstwood vs Old Xaverians ..Old Xavierians..4 goals
De La Salle vs Uni blacks..match of the round. depends whether uni blacks drop a few down from the seniors. Blacks in an upset !!

Ha Ha Ha,
I can garuntee that im not from bernards! The reason i thought they may of got up was because i thought they may have dropped back a couple of their 19s from the seniors to get a few wins up to avoid relegation, because i do know that Bernards would HATE relegation.

OoOoOo,
the season is really tightening up at the moment. 2 of the top four spots are available and it appear its out of Blacks, Marcellin and Scotch (1 to miss out). The break down of the sides against eachother are:
Marcellin beat Blacks (3 goals i think)
Scotch beat Marcellin (10 points approx)
Blacks beat Scotch (4 goals)
Very tough from those games to pick the better sides......

My IDEA:
- I think due to Scotch's start to the year, it will enable them to finish third.
- For 4th spot, very tough. Marcellin did beat Blacks round 1, which is in my opinion irrelevant due to it being the first game and all. I do think it will come down to the last round when they meet again, and the winner will make the 4.

DE LA to finish top......
Bedes second......

Finals: Obviously De la favorites, but im a believer that anything can happen in finals, and everyone is on a level playing field come finals footy!

Thoughts on my IDEA'S?

Ha Ha Ha,

OoOoOo,
the season is really tightening up at the moment. 2 of the top four spots are available and it appear its out of Blacks, Marcellin and Scotch (1 to miss out). The break down of the sides against eachother are:
Marcellin beat Blacks (3 goals i think)
Scotch beat Marcellin (10 points approx)
Blacks beat Scotch (4 goals)
Very tough from those games to pick the better sides......

My IDEA:
- I think due to Scotch's start to the year, it will enable them to finish third.
- For 4th spot, very tough. Marcellin did beat Blacks round 1, which is in my opinion irrelevant due to it being the first game and all. I do think it will come down to the last round when they meet again, and the winner will make the 4.

DE LA to finish top......
Bedes second......

Finals: Obviously De la favorites, but im a believer that anything can happen in finals, and everyone is on a level playing field come finals footy!

Thoughts on my IDEA'S?

with ideas like that mike sheehans job is trouble
you really are a keen under19s journo arent you mate!

i

with ideas like that mike sheehans job is trouble
you really are a keen under19s journo arent you mate!

i

haha OR he might have to much time on his hands ;) jks jks

haha

well saw st kevs marcellin game on w/e.....st kevs are not a bad side at all....excellent running side, very similiar game style to marcellin.....marcellin just had the edge...despite trailing at 3/4 time. Are both excellent running outfits, marcellin move the ball very very quickly but have small bodies!

would like to hear thoughts on de la... scotch game?... ALOT closer than i thought! + BLACKS please explain, knock off scotch, excellent effort (i dont care if scotch had players out, bet they did also) and yet nearly had the chocolates stolen off them by bernards?? crickey

Honestly cant tell ya wat separates Marcellin, Blacks and Scotch.....thoughts on each team plz and why/wont make it

Yours with Love
Mister X

kevins are rubbish buddy!! they fill space at the bottom of the table year after year they should just get knocked back to b grade and try adn win there... blacks arent that good nor are sctoch which only leaves marcellin i guess alot will be shown in a couple of weeks when marcellin takes on sctoch

i ventured down to the worst ground in vafa history on saturday to witness what i thought would be a old xaverians thrashing but surprisingly saw a good contest with st bedes getting over the line some how.

xavs are definitely not as bad as you blokes are making them out to be. ridiculously tough. imo xavs were tougher, stronger and attacked the ball more than st bedes but just fell down with skill errors.

st bedes love the outside play and i thought pat armstrong caught them out time and time again with his willingness to literally run through their bodies. by far the best player on the ground. the backline did some ok things but xavs should thank pat armstrong a lot for keeping the game competive. no doubt will he receive closer attention in the second half of the year. xavs as dark horses to knock off some very good sides in the final games of the year.

Riggers, i dont know where you are from but all i know is that last statement is the most true statement that anyone has said on this forum! scotch will play marcillan with at least 5 best 22 out minimum due to holidays not including injuries! so i hope it will be a triple figure sum and you wll see that last time they wernt even close, just toying with em!

Marcillan are poo!!! no more needs to be said. a joke of a team

no riggers, more needs to be said! yeh i reckon slightly over perfroming and ladder position might be out but ya cant just drop statements like that without a reason....y so? too slow, lacking size? y mate...id like to know

and yes, guess we will see how bad skevs are when they take on scotch who i think are no better or worse than marcellin or blacks really!

and rickybooby big call...toying with em...must be surpremely confident in toying skills to let em within 3 points for majority of last qtr when scotch last played marcellin?! haha

thoughts?

Yours with love
Mister X

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kevins are rubbish buddy!! they fill space at the bottom of the table year after year they should just get knocked back to b grade and try adn win there... blacks arent that good nor are sctoch which only leaves marcellin i guess alot will be shown in a couple of weeks when marcellin takes on sctoch

you shouldn't make statements that aren’t backed up by facts mate, although st Kevin's are in a bad patch at the moment they were in the finals for a number of years running from 2000-2004, including a number of grand finals births and premierships in "94,"96 and 2000. although they finished 3rd last, last year it didn't stop them from knocking off Bernard’s and pushing xavs to within a goal who both finished top 3 last yr. like most teams they are missing eligible players to higher standards of football but just don't have the depth to cover their losses. If they get a few back in the 2nd half of the year they will continue to push the top sides.

since we are half way through the season i thought i would express my opinions on each of the teams and put together a end of year ladder.

Dela
A very good looking outfit and have been for the last couple of years. They have a game plan and they play it well very well. Lucky for them they have the depth in there talent pools which allows them to cover any injuries or senior promotions. Definitely the best team in the comp.

Bedes
The team that love to talk themselves up, luckily they are able to back there talk up with good footy. Bedes also seem to have the luxury of having a talented pool of players down at the club. This team relies on there key players a fair bit I believe. The team appears to be young so when the tough gets going in finals I think they might find it difficult. At the moment they are the second best team but think they will need to get a win over dela to prove that they have got what it takes.

OldScotch
Was impressed after seeing scotch play. They are a quick and hard running team. Can really punish you if you stuff up. Scotch should have no excuses not to be a top 4 team as ive heard that they dont allow 19's to play seniors which means they have got there best 22 out on the park each week. Need to notch a win up against either dela or bedes to show they are a quality team.

Marcelin
I believe they are a fairly mediocre team. They really dont have anything special and lucky to be in the top 4. I think this a team that if they are to stay where they are they must keep working as a team.

Blacks
Well personally I dont understand how this team is equal 3rd. Of what i have seen of them i think they are really going to struggle during the second half of the season. Are not contenders, just pretenders.

Xavs
Looking at the posts left by people it seems as if Xavs truly believe they are good enough to be a top 4 team. Personally they probably are a chance to sneak into the top 4 because i dont think they are any more worse compared to Marcelin or Blacks. This team just needs to string some together and they could find themselves near the top 4.

Blues
This teams results have been a bit up and down. After seeing them i thought they wouldnt be to bad a team as they were fairly big and strong. Like Xavs, if blues string some wins together they also could put themselves back in the race.

Rupo
After winning 2 in a row i thought something must have changed up at sunbury, but after a thumping from the uni boys it seems nothing has changed. Rupo are forever saying they are a young team but the fact is i dont know if they realise how good you have to be to be considered any good. Could find themselves being relegated if they dont get another 2 or 3 wins.

Skevs
They are no good and have been for years so people should stop commenting saying otherwise. I think that finally Skevs might plummet down into B grade where there seniors have been for a couple of years.

Bernards
Hmmm what can i say, the facts are that they have lost 9 games in a row and have only looked like being in with a chance in just 1 game. Reports are that Bernards have half a dozen 19's playing seniors and another 8 or 9 from there best 22 injured. So if this is true then surely some of these injured players will be coming back which will evidently make them stronger. I think with the hunger that this team would have for a win that they will end up winning a few games and avoid relegation.

Ladder at end of season

Dela
Bedes
Scotch
Xavs (yes you are reading correctly)
Marcelin
Blacks
Blues
Bernards
Rupo
Skevs

9 matches left
xavs are 3 behind 3 sides
lets assume they lose to de la and bedes

7 matches to make up 3 games... do you really think they are that good??

since we are half way through the season i thought i would express my opinions on each of the teams and put together a end of year ladder.

Dela
A very good looking outfit and have been for the last couple of years. They have a game plan and they play it well very well. Lucky for them they have the depth in there talent pools which allows them to cover any injuries or senior promotions. Definitely the best team in the comp.

Bedes
The team that love to talk themselves up, luckily they are able to back there talk up with good footy. Bedes also seem to have the luxury of having a talented pool of players down at the club. This team relies on there key players a fair bit I believe. The team appears to be young so when the tough gets going in finals I think they might find it difficult. At the moment they are the second best team but think they will need to get a win over dela to prove that they have got what it takes.

OldScotch
Was impressed after seeing scotch play. They are a quick and hard running team. Can really punish you if you stuff up. Scotch should have no excuses not to be a top 4 team as ive heard that they dont allow 19's to play seniors which means they have got there best 22 out on the park each week. Need to notch a win up against either dela or bedes to show they are a quality team.

Marcelin
I believe they are a fairly mediocre team. They really dont have anything special and lucky to be in the top 4. I think this a team that if they are to stay where they are they must keep working as a team.

Blacks
Well personally I dont understand how this team is equal 3rd. Of what i have seen of them i think they are really going to struggle during the second half of the season. Are not contenders, just pretenders.

Xavs
Looking at the posts left by people it seems as if Xavs truly believe they are good enough to be a top 4 team. Personally they probably are a chance to sneak into the top 4 because i dont think they are any more worse compared to Marcelin or Blacks. This team just needs to string some together and they could find themselves near the top 4.

Blues
This teams results have been a bit up and down. After seeing them i thought they wouldnt be to bad a team as they were fairly big and strong. Like Xavs, if blues string some wins together they also could put themselves back in the race.

Rupo
After winning 2 in a row i thought something must have changed up at sunbury, but after a thumping from the uni boys it seems nothing has changed. Rupo are forever saying they are a young team but the fact is i dont know if they realise how good you have to be to be considered any good. Could find themselves being relegated if they dont get another 2 or 3 wins.

Skevs
They are no good and have been for years so people should stop commenting saying otherwise. I think that finally Skevs might plummet down into B grade where there seniors have been for a couple of years.

Bernards
Hmmm what can i say, the facts are that they have lost 9 games in a row and have only looked like being in with a chance in just 1 game. Reports are that Bernards have half a dozen 19's playing seniors and another 8 or 9 from there best 22 injured. So if this is true then surely some of these injured players will be coming back which will evidently make them stronger. I think with the hunger that this team would have for a win that they will end up winning a few games and avoid relegation.

Ladder at end of season

Dela
Bedes
Scotch
Xavs (yes you are reading correctly)
Marcelin
Blacks
Blues
Bernards
Rupo
Skevs
too much time on ur hands 'champs wear the number 16'!

a joke of a team
marcellin are poo

how old are you buddy cant you put a sentence together? stop wasting space on this fourm and come back with some reasons why

you goose

Before you have a go at someone for not typing perfectly, make sure you do it yourself..... how old are you buddy cant you put a sentence together? (shouldnt there be a comma in their buddy???)
get over people in a rush and typing fast cause they got other things to do..... now who is the goose!

Some reasons i think marcillan are poo......
- the three teams they have beaten are teams above them! and they didnt threaten much to any of them (even scotch i heard as they played poor and never really looked like getting beaten even if the scoreboard did)
- They do not have any outstanding players anymore (with apollini out)
- They have a small team with nothing really goin for them!
- they will be found out in the last half of the season when teams like bedes play them and thump the living crap out of them!
- just an overrall average team with no upside!

Thats my opinion and thats why it is called an opinion cause they vary between people! im just telling you my view!

ur not apploni by any chance?
hmm a side of no superstars or a side that bonds and gels together as a team.. ur clearly from bedes and if i have read the fixture correctly marcellin play you this week yes? wat are you predictions how much will you prove that marcellin are a "poo" side?

Before you have a go at someone for not typing perfectly, make sure you do it yourself..... how old are you buddy cant you put a sentence together? (shouldnt there be a comma in their buddy???)
get over people in a rush and typing fast cause they got other things to do..... now who is the goose!

Some reasons i think marcillan are poo......
- the three teams they have beaten are teams above them! and they didnt threaten much to any of them (even scotch i heard as they played poor and never really looked like getting beaten even if the scoreboard did)
- They do not have any outstanding players anymore (with apollini out)
- They have a small team with nothing really goin for them!
- they will be found out in the last half of the season when teams like bedes play them and thump the living crap out of them!
- just an overrall average team with no upside!

Thats my opinion and thats why it is called an opinion cause they vary between people! im just telling you my view!

Ok riggers,

how do u know that appoloni is that GOOD of a player? give me evidence to suggest? Yes he made the squad for the Vic Team didnt he? but i think thats because marcellin have a new list this year, (looked at last years list) so they had no one to choose from other than players from the other years......

Marcellin are poo, ok fair opinion.....

Then riggers, how bad are the teams below them???

They do have a small side i think, but so does the bulldogs in the AFL, and geelong and how are they both going this year?

And Geelong won the flag and are they a big side MATE!

Riggers your a waste of space on this mate, and please read back through ya comment, coz u said marcellin beat the 3 sides above them....SNUFF!

Bernards

wouldnt you know that?

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19 Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back