U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

great to see OT's smash carey at bulleen. never in doubt. was unable to make it to the game but any word on how my boy coulsen-hoffacker went for trinity? everyone talked him up to dominate, including myself, who else played well for the t's?

Cheers Blue king - all players you mentioned are quality - why did it take them so long to get going against a struggling OEG?
Are OEG better than the ladder position suggests? I am yet to see them and have heard mixed reports.

If you are Fitzroy player how do they compare to recent sides you have played?

Cheers.

Firstly, i have no clue....we always seem to be one of the last clubs to send in details.
OEG played quite well until the last quarter, fitness COULD be an issue, but Fitzroy's tempo footy in the third quarter while OEG had the breeze set up the last quarter win.
OEG's ruckman (number 17? Scotty....maybe???) was quite good, marked well, partly because we kicked it too him a little too often.
I can't really see OEG moving up the ladder though, but then again this comp is very even (except for Ivanhoe), as was shown when Bulleen got over Banyule.

Firstly, i have no clue....we always seem to be one of the last clubs to send in details.
OEG played quite well until the last quarter, fitness COULD be an issue, but Fitzroy's tempo footy in the third quarter while OEG had the breeze set up the last quarter win.
OEG's ruckman (number 17? Scotty....maybe???) was quite good, marked well, partly because we kicked it too him a little too often.
I can't really see OEG moving up the ladder though, but then again this comp is very even (except for Ivanhoe), as was shown when Bulleen got over Banyule.

and TRINITY

Don't know anything about OEG. But knowing a little about OT, I would have to say that their best players are Humman, Morrison (Old camberwell last year) closely followed by Beaton.

I would have to say Howella is probably the best player, just controls the backline, nearly been in the best every week, he just dominates down back.

I would have to say Howella is probably the best player, just controls the backline, nearly been in the best every week, he just dominates down back.

Pretty easy call to make 10 rounds into the season... But i do agree Howell is an excellent player. Has great agility for a bloke his size

On the topic of key players, one bloke who i think is underrated is Alex Diorietes from Old Ivanhoe. Edward Greer and James Mugavin have been mentioned a couple of times on this thread however, Diorietes is just as vital if not more so then those two. He's virtually untagable due to his unbelievable tank, as well as being one of the quickest players in the league. He's skills are great, although they are a bit inconsistent at times. His ballwinning ability however is unquestionable, he regularly racks up 20+ touches week in week out mostly through hardball get's. One downside would have to be his size and this (along with OI's depth) would be the only thing stopping him from playing senoirs. He's definitely a player to keep an eye for the second half of the year.

On the topic of key players, one bloke who i think is underrated is Alex Diorietes from Old Ivanhoe. Edward Greer and James Mugavin have been mentioned a couple of times on this thread however, Diorietes is just as vital if not more so then those two. He's virtually untagable due to his unbelievable tank, as well as being one of the quickest players in the league. He's skills are great, although they are a bit inconsistent at times. His ballwinning ability however is unquestionable, he regularly racks up 20+ touches week in week out mostly through hardball get's. One downside would have to be his size and this (along with OI's depth) would be the only thing stopping him from playing senoirs. He's definitely a player to keep an eye for the second half of the year.

Ive been down to a few of old ivanhoes games and diorietes is a very fit and hard player, true to say he is untagable but im sure there are quicker guys in the league than him even in the ivanhoe side although he is killing there teams best votes being in there 7 times with second place tied with B.Tieman and E.Greer. one i thought was going under the radar is trevor cotsworth who is second in there goal kicking just under greer, a great pair of hands and very quick off the mark, he could be another to watch for the second half

did OEG have any notable players? any dangerous players?

looking at the fixtures OEG should be much better second half of the season. they are yet to play 2 home games in a row. and have only played 4. doesnt get much easier for them this week up against trinity away.

Ive been down to a few of old ivanhoes games and diorietes is a very fit and hard player, true to say he is untagable but im sure there are quicker guys in the league than him even in the ivanhoe side although he is killing there teams best votes being in there 7 times with second place tied with B.Tieman and E.Greer. one i thought was going under the radar is trevor cotsworth who is second in there goal kicking just under greer, a great pair of hands and very quick off the mark, he could be another to watch for the second half

I would have to agree with you there. Interesting to note that he is second in goal kicking in OI since he has spent a significant amount of game time on the wing. Definitely a player to keep an eye on.

now im going to do a serious post for once and not just talk trash like i normally do.

from the opinion of others in the comp who do you believe are banyules best players? names or numbers whatever you fancy. it would just be good to see others opinion about banyule players as most of the stuff on here about us is about the trash that we talk not actually about football. so please everyone put aside your hatred of the cave and enlighten me with you opinion.

now im going to do a serious post for once and not just talk trash like i normally do.

from the opinion of others in the comp who do you believe are banyules best players? names or numbers whatever you fancy. it would just be good to see others opinion about banyule players as most of the stuff on here about us is about the trash that we talk not actually about football. so please everyone put aside your hatred of the cave and enlighten me with you opinion.

this is by far your most stupid post.

you either want someone to identify that you are a top player. or you have nothing else to write that is actually sensible.

nonetheless. i dont think anyone else will respond to this post of yours.

no one cares!

sorry champ but im not one of the better players. i was actually trying to use this site for its intended purpose for once. and i dont believe the rest of the people here are as bigger w***ers as you are and will see the legitimatacy of my post and will understand that im just trying to talk about something thats not shit. neck up you parrot.

sorry champ but im not one of the better players. i was actually trying to use this site for its intended purpose for once. and i dont believe the rest of the people here are as bigger w***ers as you are and will see the legitimatacy of my post and will understand that im just trying to talk about something thats not shit. neck up you parrot.

the less you write. the less stupid you sound.

legitimacy of your post- shall see how much people actually care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

your obviously a wanka
i cant wait till we play your dirty smartarse team again so that we can rub your snug faces into the ground after we smash you again

what r the tips for the upcoming round?

banyule v fitzroy looks like being the match of the round. any thoughts?

Have not seen Banyul as yet - Fitzroy on the improve recently - I have previously posted my thoughts on their key players.

I'll go early on my tips this week - interested in the thoughts of others also:
Manningham v Old Ivanoe - Ivanhoe easy

[/B]Old Trinity v Old Essendon - Trinity easy

Old Parade v Bulleen Temp Bulleen easy

Banyule v Fitzroy - big game tipping Fitzroy close going Fitzroy

Old Carey v Old Camberwell - another big game tipping Old Camberwell

At the end of the round if my tips are correct:
3 teams on 7 wins with Old Camberwell or Old carey to be 2 games behind (the winner slight chance to play finals - the loser none)

thoughts of others?

your obviously a wanka
i cant wait till we play your dirty smartarse team again so that we can rub your snug faces into the ground after we smash you again

The last three rounds are an example of a more typical Banyule side. When they play a shit side like Parade they are all champions who are unstoppable.
When they play a side with a bit of ticker that matches their toughness, like bulleen, they aren't desperate enough.
When they play a high quality side that they can't bully around, like Ivanhoe, they fold faster than super man on laundry day.
Banyule are clearly a better side than Fitzroy but if Fitzroy put up any sought of challenge look for the Banyule boys to just roll over.

After saying all this, lets stop talking about Banyule. Cave and Yulas are the two most boring people here and they don't know their footy from the hole in their arses.

The last three rounds are an example of a more typical Banyule side. When they play a shit side like Parade they are all champions who are unstoppable.
When they play a side with a bit of ticker that matches their toughness, like bulleen, they aren't desperate enough.
When they play a high quality side that they can't bully around, like Ivanhoe, they fold faster than super man on laundry day.
Banyule are clearly a better side than Fitzroy but if Fitzroy put up any sought of challenge look for the Banyule boys to just roll over.

After saying all this, lets stop talking about Banyule. Cave and Yulas are the two most boring people here and they don't know their footy from the hole in their arses.

If they are "clearly better" then why would they roll over when challenged?

I'll go early on my tips this week - interested in the thoughts of others also:
Manningham v Old Ivanoe - Ivanhoe easy

[/b]Old Trinity v Old Essendon - Trinity easy

Old Parade v Bulleen Temp Bulleen easy

Banyule v Fitzroy - big game tipping Fitzroy close going Fitzroy

Old Carey v Old Camberwell - another big game tipping Old Camberwell

At the end of the round if my tips are correct:
3 teams on 7 wins with Old Camberwell or Old carey to be 2 games behind (the winner slight chance to play finals - the loser none)

thoughts of others?

Ivanhoes easy over the sharks. 100+

Old Trinity to account for OEG. 50+

Parade over Bulleen - upset. 12.

Banyule over the reds at home just. reds have very good skills. probably not as physical though. could go either way depending on whether banyule go to play or to talk shit. 40 points. or reds by 20.

Old Carey just over camberwell. only because they are at home. 14 points.

If they are "clearly better" then why would they roll over when challenged?

Well I think Banyules best is probably better than Fitzroys best. (Perhaps "clearly better" is a poor choice of words) But Banyule can only play their best against poor sides. If Fitzroy start well I believe banyule won't have the charachter to come back.

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 Under 19's North Divison 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back