Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Putting a bottle of water in the freezer for about 2 hours so when you take it out, there are little pieces of ice you can eat.

Weird I know.
Love doing that too. Except I generally forget about it and the bottle is completely frozen.

Setting the alarm real early, ages before I have to get out, with a snooze timer of 15 minutes. Pressing the snooze button 8 times, knowing that you got a little bit longer to sleep each time =p
I do that. And I'm normally awake before the alarm goes off, and still manage to miss the bus to work.
I'm really not a fan of getting out of bed. At my age it makes my knees hurt.

Humming the Channel Nine cricket theme song, or, for fun, doing the Richie Benaud impersonation from Still the 12th Man when he's in the shower - 'yadada...yadadada...yabapa...yabapapa'. So funny.

Quoting Stewie Griffin - 'hommina hommina hommina', or 'What the deuce?', for no reason.

Also enjoy, but don't enjoy, trying to outdo someone by watching a video you're clearly scared of when in the dark before then being challenged to walk around the backyard on your own. :p

Used to do this when lived in central Victoria,on freezing cold mornings before riding my motorbike to work

Put a big slab of tiger balm in the middle of your forehead, fair dinkum it feels like you have a hole in your head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sneezing
smell of petrol
that shiver you get after going to toilet.
the sound of hundreds of people getting up after the exam (you know those fold out chairs)
The drill at the dentist.
German girls speaking English

I retract my comment. Used to love the vibrations, now thats some freaky shit. Had the wisdom teeth out last week.

I press my pointer fingers nail into my gums. Feels tingly, slightly painful but good.

Female Eastern European accents. They can talk about anything and I love just lying there listening.

Still, eerie foggy nights.

I love the smell of rain - like after it rains everything smells so.. i dont kno its hard to explain.

Also when I get my hair done I get shivers, its really weird.

I used to enjoy running around in small circles in my room and on the spot with my mp3 player because many of my songs make me want to run around as opposed to dancing. And now it's ****ed. Those days are over. Can't be bothered getting a new one and putting all the songs I had on there on them. It was fun while it lasted.

Cool,Grey Cloud days with no rain.

Moving a end of a pen around in my ear, getting the wax out. Hasn't gone too far in yet though :eek:

Simularly, getting all the dirt out of my toenails using the end of a pin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unusual things you enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back