Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

If Adam Sandler gets to kiss Brooklyn Decker in that move I will not watch it. I probably won't watch it anyway, come to think of it.

Apologies if this has been posted before. Couldn't be bothered looking through the whole thread to make sure. Saw this trailer at the cinemas today. Looks great, although considering it is Shyteamaylan I'm not holding my breath.

[YOUTUBE]aINOilb_Kzc[/YOUTUBE]

Apologies if this has been posted before. Couldn't be bothered looking through the whole thread to make sure. Saw this trailer at the cinemas today. Looks great, although considering it is Shyteamaylan I'm not holding my breath.

watch the last 5 minutes, get the twist, watch from start knowing twist, might work

New movie from the director of Pineapple Express.:thumbsu:

[youtube]nx_zo5CCURs[/youtube]

Is Natalie Portman the hottest woman in the world?

Heck. Yes.

Looks pretty average, but Sandler is such a gun. I wish he could return to the awesomeness of Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison and The Wedding Singer.

[youtube]CHNieMwYbmQ[/youtube]

Nick Swardson is a funny man.

Sandler (post Gilmore/Maddison) + Jennifer Aniston = massive loss.

How the feck does a douche like Roddick get Decker?

Stopped reading right there.

Is Natalie Portman the hottest woman in the world?

Heck. Yes.

Sandler (post Gilmore/Maddison) + Jennifer Aniston = massive loss.

How the feck does a douche like Roddick get Decker?

I agree that Sandler has gone down hill since the mid-to-late 90's, but I still love him. :D The best film he has been involved in since then is Grandma's Boy.

I agree that Sandler has gone down hill since the mid-to-late 90's, but I still love him. :D The best film he has been involved in since then is Grandma's Boy.

Yeah, I'm not a Sandler-hater, that 'equation' was aimed more at my strong dislike for Aniston. The only real thing I dislike about Sandler is his need to drag guys like Kevin James, David Spade & Rob Schneider through films.

More importantly, you did not answer the questions I posted ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm not a Sandler-hater, that 'equation' was aimed more at my strong dislike for Aniston. The only real thing I dislike about Sandler is his need to drag guys like Kevin James, David Spade & Rob Schneider through films.

More importantly, you did not answer the questions I posted ;)

Sandler basically makes movies so he can have his friends (Allen Covert, Kevin James, David Spade, Nick Swanson etc.) in them. Just for the laffs, I guess. It does detract from the quality of the movies. Yep, Aniston is an annoying biatch. Not sure how Roddick ends up with Decker. Must have a huge wang to make up for his personality and general arrogance.:D

[YOUTUBE]ZkWlnlrk5lE[/YOUTUBE]

A movie headlined by Matthew McConaughey, although not as bad as made out to be, is not usually my cup of tea but I am intrigued by this.

Just Go With It actually doesnt look terrible, might give it a go

couple more trailers

[YOUTUBE]CMklQNn0OH0[/YOUTUBE]

Ben Foster ftw. dude is a gun:thumbsu:

[YOUTUBE]Yx4bnwvGmKM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]NkTrG-gpIzE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Na16wkSYvNE[/YOUTUBE]

Source Code - I'm not sure about this one. I loved Moon so it'll be interesting to see what Duncan Jones can do for his sophomore effort, but I didn't rate that trailer.

The Eagle - Not a bad trailer but I have doubts as to how good the movie will be. Channing Tatum is the best they could get?

The Mechanic - I've been closely following Ben Foster's career so I'll check this out even if it's just some shitty action movie.

The Beaver

Public opinion of Mel Gibson is pretty low right now but this looks like a winner for him. The script has been highly regarded for a while now and Jodie Foster looks like she's done a great job with it. The trailer shows too much, but here it is-

[YOUTUBE]OT0A1CVQxmw[/YOUTUBE]

The Beaver

Public opinion of Mel Gibson is pretty low right now but this looks like a winner for him. The script has been highly regarded for a while now and Jodie Foster looks like she's done a great job with it. The trailer shows too much, but here it is-

[YOUTUBE]OT0A1CVQxmw[/YOUTUBE]
Kill it.

Bring back Mad Max who would have wasted all of them if he was in a bad mood.

Jodie Foster should have had her hand in the puppet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Upcoming movie trailers - pre-2017 releases

Remove this Banner Ad

Back