FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats it like? Grimm? Supernatural? Twilight? :p

I only watched a few episodes of Grim.

But its not like Twilight or Supernatural.

Its basically Dracula and friends vs an evil and ancient organisation - so kind of like Assassins Creed (the video games) if you've ever played them.

What makes it work is that its not one of those shows in a modern setting. The setting of Victorian England (I think?) really makes it work and provides an awesome backdrop. I also think the acting is really good - they didn't skimp on that front.

Watched the first episode of the new series, 'the tomorrow people'. Not ecstatic about it but will be back for episode two to see what goes down.

Bit late but was a fan of the original 1970s version of this show, will give it a look.

If anyone here is a Horrible Histories fan (or even if they aren't), the first 2 episodes of the gang's new 8-ep series project 'Yonderland' debuted on Sky on Sunday.

Have seen them and it's just brilliant. They've still got their distinctive sense of humour, should appeal to kids and adults alike.

is it the same cast? loved the start of that show, but by the end was a little disappointed

Same cast. The whole cinematography and art direction is nuts. Some of the camera work is quite amazing. Paints a very bleak portrait of those places as an environment to live in.

yep yep agree with all that, i just want the case to remain an international thing rather than a personal thing

about to watch, expectations are pretty low going in based on reviews, looks kinda cheesy, hopefully they get the balance right

Watched first 5 mins and then went to bed last night....looked a bit Robo Cop for TV.

The search for LOST replacement continues on.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the first episode. Will give it a chance. I prefer Continuum if you are to consider it a similar show.

Has plenty of room to improve.

With Karl Urban's acting its sometimes hard to tell which character is the robot.

Watched the first episode. Will give it a chance. I prefer Continuum if you are to consider it a similar show.

Has plenty of room to improve.

With Karl Urban's acting its sometimes hard to tell which character is the robot.

second ep is more case of the week, enjoyed it, as well as contimuum had a bit of fringe going on as well

second ep is more case of the week, enjoyed it, as well as contimuum had a bit of fringe going on as well

If its anywhere near as good as fringe I'll probably get hooked.

Bad robot is the connection there

but yeah more continuum than fringe

I hope they go into more detail about the syndicate group. I found the references to it in the first episode, especially in relation to his ex girlfriend a bit lame.

I think i'll have to watch episode two, from what you said it might be more indicative of what the show will be like.

I hope they go into more detail about the syndicate group. I found the references to it in the first episode, especially in relation to his ex girlfriend a bit lame.

I think i'll have to watch episode two, from what you said it might be more indicative of what the show will be like.

think the syndicate will be the season arc and they'll leave it for a few eps and then drive it home in the second half of the season

but yeah ep 2 seemed a bit more what they will be doing week to week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back