FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched the first episode of the new series, 'the tomorrow people'. Not ecstatic about it but will be back for episode two to see what goes down.

I enjoyed it more than the Agents of Shield. I'll be sticking around.

yeah same boat, got its issues but looked alright

did laugh when i saw this guy

LOSTs-Jacob.jpg

I thought the 'evolutionary consequence being that they can't kill people (with their powers??)' was an interesting and smart move.

LOSTs-Jacob.jpg

One of those guys that appears in quality tv shows as a main character for a season - Lost, Dexter, Supernatural etc.

This is probably his biggest role in terms of the longevity of the character.

I'm a sucker for shows with super powers. Enjoyed the highschool scenes especially the ones with his only friend. Be interesting the path they go after the ending.

yeah same boat, got its issues but looked alright

LOSTs-Jacob.jpg

Dopey face throughout the episode. Especially when they dodged bullet.

I am getting excited for Walking Dead to start up again tomorrow. :thumbsu:

You get excited but then you realise they'll be on a farm or in a prison for an entire season. But we still can't wait for each episode. Damn you and your season 1 high standards walking dead.

You get excited but then you realise they'll be on a farm or in a prison for an entire season. But we still can't wait for each episode. Damn you and your season 1 high standards walking dead.

We are in for a big first episode and I'm tipping by midseason they won't be at the prison anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if it has been posted but I just found out about it and looking forward to it :thumbsu:

After his success on Parks & Rec, NBC have greenlit a new sitcom for Rob Lowe called The Pro. He's playing a washed-up former tennis star working as a coach at a country club.

I have loved him playing Chris Traeger but I have a feeling this is going to be terrible.

After his success on Parks & Rec, NBC have greenlit a new sitcom for Rob Lowe called The Pro. He's playing a washed-up former tennis star working as a coach at a country club.

I have loved him playing Chris Traeger but I have a feeling this is going to be terrible.

Surely there's some ratio of sitcoms made/pitched to successful (or even moderately successful) sitcoms. Wouldn't be pretty.

haven't seen, but absolutely copped it from what i've read

I see it as a bit of a speculative pick, will see how it goes and report back.

for those that haven't seen the trailer

its a 3 part series, first episode builds and builds and builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back