FTA-TV Upcoming TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious? Damn, i have been quite enjoying it.
Cancelled or likely to be cancelled list
A to Z
Constantine
Bad Judge
About a Boy (Likely)
State of Affairs (likely)
Gracepoint
Red Band Society
Mulaney
Hart of Dixie (Likely)
The Millers
CSI (Likely)
The McCarthys
Stalker (Likely)
Manhattan Love Story
Selfie
Resurrection (Likely)
Forever

Cancelled or likely to be cancelled list
A to Z
Constantine
Bad Judge
About a Boy (Likely)
State of Affairs (likely)
Gracepoint
Red Band Society
Mulaney
Hart of Dixie (Likely)
The Millers
CSI (Likely)
The McCarthys
Stalker (Likely)
Manhattan Love Story
Selfie
Resurrection (Likely)
Forever
CSI? Finally!

Tried one episode of Stalker, felt too much like a worse version of Hostages.

Watching the cricket and I see they are turning Lang + Gina Hancocks life into a dramatic series.

**** off Channel 9

Underbelly, the worst and best thing to happen to channel 9, they "incorrectly" believe they now have mandate to make everything into a mini series.

One of the Amazon Original series "Mozart in the Jungle" was released today. The pilot was promising I'll watch the rest this week.

What's so good about Castle?

I hear about it constantly.

I also really like The Mentalist, in which I've heard it's similar to that?

Someone pitch it to me.

Fillion is great but Stana Katic is underrated as Beckett I reckon. She and Fillion definitely have great chemistry. She's also the hottest woman on TV.

How to get away with Murder - I managed to watch the 1st episode of my cousin and it was really good I'm hoping they put it on TV shortly so I can watch them...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't quite understand the appeal of gogglebox from the sounds of it, but hopefully they show people watching BT and Saturday night football and people's reactions.....

TV has come to this.... the holy grail for networks though. User generated content, that entertains users. Costs must be low compared to producing virtually anything else. Lazy, cynical exercise (albeit having not seen it). All in theory, of course. Has all the appeal of watching This is Your Life featuring the Hey Dad guy.

I don't quite understand the appeal of gogglebox from the sounds of it, but hopefully they show people watching BT and Saturday night football and people's reactions.....

What is it even supposed to be?

Even though I'll never watch it, who what's to guess at the AFL hall of famer that'll be in I'm a celebrity...

Who I'd like : Plugger just for him to say something
Who we will get : warrick capper

Although I reckon it could be Carey. Seems like something he'd do

Even though I'll never watch it, who what's to guess at the AFL hall of famer that'll be in I'm a celebrity...

Who I'd like : Plugger just for him to say something
Who we will get : warrick capper

Although I reckon it could be Carey. Seems like something he'd do

It's clearly Kouta or Doug Hawkins

The man in the high castle is a new amazon thing that could be great

if anyone sees it floating around and they think of it a notification would be appreciated

TV has come to this.... the holy grail for networks though. User generated content, that entertains users. Costs must be low compared to producing virtually anything else. Lazy, cynical exercise (albeit having not seen it). All in theory, of course. Has all the appeal of watching This is Your Life featuring the Hey Dad guy.
I don't get it though, what actually happens in the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back