USA Mid Term elections in November

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we get a precise definition of the term “cooker” please? Do you have to be an election denier, a vaccine denier, a climate science denier?

Is one enough or do you need to be all three?
Anyone subscribing to a 'theory' who only produces one piece of spinach to project the whole meal is ruined.

George Santos became the first openly gay Republican elected into Congress, and claimed he had "never experienced discrimination in the Republican Party".

It has now been uncovered that he had been married to a woman less than two weeks before he launched his campaign.

This follows reports that the colleges he said he attended don't have records of him, nor do former claimed employers Citigroup and Goldman Sachs and the IRS have no record of his non-profit. He also appears to have potentially embellished stories linking his mother's death to September 11 despite her dying in 2016 and may have made up claims to have Jewish ancestry.

In summary, he makes a pretty compelling figure for the Republican presidential nomination.
He sounds ideal. What's his stance on randomly grabbing women by the pussy?

Just a pic, not even a link, could be something you whipped up yourself for all we know. Therefore it's so unlikely to be significant that it's not even worth reading. I mean if it were it would at least be verifiable you'd think.

Verifiable is not a concept that Trumpies relate to.

Your usual tactic of dismissing content via lazy logical fallacy rather than addressing it directly.

Let's re-visit in a month or so and see if there is verified proof that ballot forms in Republican areas were a different size to those in Democrat areas.

I'm willing to bet there won't be. Feel free to suggest a stake on this.

Boy who cried wolf.

Going forward, why would anyone believe any of the garbage you post?

I'd be willing to believe what is posted if it was plausible and verified.

However, like Lebbo, Cranky has a 0% strike rate in terms of accuracy of claims made. This is because they are invariably bullsh!t.

Let's re-visit in a month or so and see if there is verified proof that ballot forms in Republican areas were a different size to those in Democrat areas.

He won't put his money where his mouth is. Got history there.

Whatever the judge decides in this case I believe the result will be appealed regardless of which side wins. Will probably be appealed all the way up to the Supreme Court.

Whatever the judge decides in this case I believe the result will be appealed regardless of which side wins. Will probably be appealed all the way up to the Supreme Court.

The question was whether Republican only ballots were affected

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on the printers now, Cranky? What happened to different sized ballot forms?

It looks like even a twitter account named Kari Lake War Room knows the oversized ballot forms claim is so ridiculous that they won't run with it.

It’s just difficult for us older blokes who have been haunted by (let’s say) angry former girlfriends.
Aren't those ones "bunny boilers" though (slightly different term, probably same level of irrational belief structure)

Back on the printers now, Cranky? What happened to different sized ballot forms?

It looks like even a twitter account named Kari Lake War Room knows the oversized ballot forms claim is so ridiculous that they won't run with it.

You're confused.

20 inch paper was used (correctly) but at some point the printer setups were changed so that a 19 inch image ("shrink to fit") was printed on that paper. This 19 inch image was not what the tabulators were expecting and that was main reason for the mayhem that was the Arizona midterms election day debacle. There were other printer issues too (printers not printing dark enough, printers running out of toner) but the 19" image issue was the masterstroke.

The county said everything was tested the night before the election and worked hunky dory.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Mid Term elections in November

Remove this Banner Ad

Back