VAFA B Section 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Filming for Dawson's new series begings tonite at Momo's. I am making a guest appearance as popstar/ stud and TBP is playing a undercover Mi6 agent.

The VAFA community should get down there for roles as extras.

The Big Pineapple said:
TBP & SMG are also locked in for the Easter Carnival... just have to convince Knight Rider to come. Knighta is thinking of going to Perth instead with a lovely blonde he has met over summer months!

Knighta's changed man... he used to be cool!

TBP it sounds like you're ready to gloat, however wait till the boat, and then we'll see who sinks or floats....

But yes I'm off to Perth for a week to catch up with Judd and Bec, surf the great beaches and see the sights.

sammyg said:
Big P, forgot he will probably fly in on his private jet with a host of glamorous eastern european hoes from the Analbolic series!

And your point?

The Oggmonster has been ploughing his way through Eastern Europe for the past 12 months - he sends his regards and to tell you that they "love it". One up the bum no harm done...

beaumaris will struggle to win a game this year. moving up into b grade will find them way out of their depth. Under the guidance of Russell Barnes things could be abit different if he gets the right players how ever if game plans are needed then its gonna be a long season for the sharks. Relegation is assured

well, brian speaking, or should we be calling you nick????????

ithink we shouldn't kid ourselves. skob are in big, big trouble. can you confirm the massive rumour that lucas has left???

Heard he's playing at the same country club a few Skobs went to last year. Could you blame him though, the club is in a shambles with it's ground issues..

FootyFreak69 said:
well, brian speaking, or should we be calling you nick????????

ithink we shouldn't kid ourselves. skob are in big, big trouble. can you confirm the massive rumour that lucas has left???

Hello Freak,
you can call me what ever you like, however you will never learn my true identity. Shall I call you Wayne, Mmmike, Damien or Paul?
In regards to Matthieu, I have a funny feeling you may see him run around in the Green, Gold and Blue again. He is a great SKOB man, along the lines of another true SKOB man Marcus Dollman. Expect Matty to play many more years and great games in number 10.
SKOB are in safe hands now that one J Horn has decided to hook up again with his great mate Damien Ryan. It is a year of opportunity at SKOB, regardless of where they play their home games. Expect SKOB to win around 9 games this year and provide some new names for the VAFA under 23 team, including Charles, Dowd and Wissell.

The Wizard said:
Heard he's playing at the same country club a few Skobs went to last year. Could you blame him though, the club is in a shambles with it's ground issues..

Wizard,
perhaps you can contact Tony D and offer some assistance? All positive suggestions will be appreciated.

brian speaking said:
Wizard,
perhaps you can contact Tony D and offer some assistance? All positive suggestions will be appreciated.

I don't know why they never tried playing games at Kevin Bartlett years ago. Righetti was always a bad option, it wasn't good enough for the Year 8's.
A club with the contacts of a private school should be doing a lot better off the field. Fullstop.

haven't played Righetti for a few years, is it worse than MHSOB's shocking oval (which is only marginal better than Brindisi)

put simply the ground is substandard for football let alone VAFA A/B Section footy but the club aknowledges this , when SKOB first entered A grade they played at Glenferrie , maybe they could return there next year now that the Hawks are at Waverly .

The Wizard said:

My mail is that he HAS gone country to play his footy. Not sure if it is the club that you imply.

Just wondering how Jono Dixon and the prancing horses pre seasons are going?? Never seen 2 bigger men scared on a footy field like these 2. Benny mof would agree. These blokes are 2 busy licking each others gooches to get a kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jono dixon = mentally weak = typical wesley scum
Born with a silver spoon up his arse. Not the the only thing iv heard down that way

Destination A Grade said:
My mail is that he HAS gone country to play his footy. Not sure if it is the club that you imply.

the mail has now been confirmed. lucas is heading to balranald. he is one of a long list of walkers from skob.

it has nothing to do with the ground - they can't stand the recruiting officer at skob. apparently he's a peanut and would lie to his own mother.

FootyFreak69 said:
the mail has now been confirmed. lucas is heading to balranald. he is one of a long list of walkers from skob.

it has nothing to do with the ground - they can't stand the recruiting officer at skob. apparently he's a peanut and would lie to his own mother.

Interesting comment, I have heard the same about the Old Camberwell coach, apparantly he tries to steal players from the club that he previously coached for. Heard on the same grapevine that he tried to take half a dozen blacks players, and when they didnt want to go, he tried to have other clubs outside of C grade recruit them...quality person.

brian speaking said:
Interesting comment, I have heard the same about the Old Camberwell coach, apparantly he tries to steal players from the club that he previously coached for. Heard on the same grapevine that he tried to take half a dozen blacks players, and when they didnt want to go, he tried to have other clubs outside of C grade recruit them...quality person.

No need to be bitter about it Brian, that's just Amateur football for you. Every club does it.

juicyskipper said:
jono dixon = mentally weak = typical wesley scum
Born with a silver spoon up his arse. Not the the only thing iv heard down that way

What else have you heard. I've heard collegians have recruited a few handy types this season. Dixon might be the least of your worries...

FootyFreak69 said:

Tom Simpson has signed with VFL club, Coburg. Another big loss. Instead of talking about who's left SKOB it might be easier to list the blokes who are still there.

jogger said:
Tom Simpson has signed with VFL club, Coburg. Another big loss. Instead of talking about who's left SKOB it might be easier to list the blokes who are still there.

Yes, it will be an interesting year for SKOB, I still predict that they will 3 to 6 in B section, I would rather be there than keep losing first semi finals hey ff?

jogger said:

Great to see Simmo having a crack at VFL, Andy Collins rates him highly. Another St Kevins boy who has learnt his footy at SKOB and now will hopefully play 100 VFL senior games.
Can we confirm that the Old Camberwell coach is hated by his players and this has led to mass walkouts???

brian speaking said:
Great to see Simmo having a crack at VFL, Andy Collins rates him highly. Another St Kevins boy who has learnt his footy at SKOB and now will hopefully play 100 VFL senior games.
Can we confirm that the Old Camberwell coach is hated by his players and this has led to mass walkouts???

brian, this is apparently indeed true.

Remove this Banner Ad

VAFA B Section 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Back