VAFA General Discussion 2022-2023-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

De La rolling out former player and now Adelaide CEO Tim Silvers for the pre-game lunch at Dairy Bell tomorrow. I must say pre-game lunches and the guest speakers have certainly come a long way over the years.
OI have secured Laura Kane. Have been warned by the Pres, no umpire or tribunal questions.😂😂

Great get - always colourful is Don.
Having Alan Martrllo as part of the club comes in handy with this sort of thing haha. We had Rocket Eade for the first lunch, was very interesting as well

Having Alan Martrllo as part of the club comes in handy with this sort of thing haha. We had Rocket Eade for the first lunch, was very interesting as well

Greg Baum also involved with SMS isn’t he? Seem to recall him writing an article about it in recent times

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Greg Baum also involved with SMS isn’t he? Seem to recall him writing an article about it in recent times

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Former president. All three of his sons have played for us.

Well done to Ormond's Damien Cleary who will break the VAFA record for senior games this Saturday , 431 games . Played in 39 seniors 190 ressies and 202 in clubbies , 51 and still going strong . An absolute great clubman who runs the raffle every Thursday and Saturday nights . Game at 9 20am tried to play it at 4 45 but the Animals declined

Well done to Ormond's Damien Cleary who will break the VAFA record for senior games this Saturday , 431 games . Played in 39 seniors 190 ressies and 202 in clubbies , 51 and still going strong . An absolute great clubman who runs the raffle every Thursday and Saturday nights . Game at 9 20am tried to play it at 4 45 but the Animals declined
Very handy player still. Hope you guys can get him a big win Saturday (with absolutely no alterior motive to that 👀👀)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bedders with the inside scoop! It will be pretty tough to get VFL grounds this year with higher ranked teams hosting the first three weeks of finals. Should be about to get either Coburg or Casey as they won’t be in finals. Sandy look like they’re a chance this year and Box Hill are looking highly likely to make it so strange the VAFA already have them locked in. Wonder if Victoria Park is a chance? Do the Pies still play VFL games there?
EDFL have locked a few finals in for Coburg City Oval.

FWIW Port Melbourne is a fantastic get for finals football, hopefully it is available for most weeks.

Real spread again this year, love Port Melbourne as an option.

Elsternwick Park
BH City Oval
Coburg City Oval
Trevor Barker

And club grounds
Waverley Oval (De La)
Whitefriars College
Carey Grammar

While my club doesn't play in the top grade, I'm really looking forward to going to the GF public holiday standalone game for Prem A.

Elsternwick Park
BH City Oval
Coburg City Oval
Trevor Barker

And club grounds
Waverley Oval (De La)
Whitefriars College
Carey Grammar

While my club doesn't play in the top grade, I'm really looking forward to going to the GF public holiday standalone game for Prem A.

Getting Carey and it's massive grandstand is long overdue.

Elsternwick Park
BH City Oval
Coburg City Oval
Trevor Barker

And club grounds
Waverley Oval (De La)
Whitefriars College
Carey Grammar

Anyone see the game at Box Hill City Oval on Channel 7 last Sunday? Looked absolutely mint. Should be hosting Prem B finals hopefully

Anyone see the game at Box Hill City Oval on Channel 7 last Sunday? Looked absolutely mint. Should be hosting Prem B finals hopefully
That's a funny spelling of D2

who played more games, Cleary or D Matthews or P Kingston?

Remove this Banner Ad

VAFA General Discussion 2022-2023-2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back