A Section VAFA Premier 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I doubt Uni Blues... Harper still waiting for the job they promised him....His career will come before Beauy.....

Maybe it was Blacks. In any event I would have thought Beaumaris would have the inside running as he is a product of their juniors.

Another 2 AFL players the books. Now with 4 or 5 who have played at the highest level they rival SKOBs for ex AFL talent. Will be tough to beat next year.

100% confirmed yesterday is my mail...came down to Lions or Beauy...he's taken a construction role through a Collegians former player...

If Mad Lion is correct, Beauy will be "spewing". They would have been desperate for a talent like Taylor Hunt in the "guts"
of things. They havent got much else judging from their 2017 Season..

Great signing as coach for Beauy - hopefully able to keep and attract some new talent and bounce straight back up.

Maybe it was Blacks. In any event I would have thought Beaumaris would have the inside running as he is a product of their juniors.

Another 2 AFL players the books. Now with 4 or 5 who have played at the highest level they rival SKOBs for ex AFL talent. Will be tough to beat next year.

I think they should be known as lionsafl on here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year it was just Michie and Will Johnson that had played at AFL level (both ex-Wesley). So we go from 2 to 3 (potentially 4, but i haven't heard Hunt's name as being confirmed for Collegians. I heard Beauy).

I think you'll find next season that at a minimum, Xavs and SKOBS will have more ex-AFL running around.

Last year it was just Michie and Will Johnson that had played at AFL level (both ex-Wesley). So we go from 2 to 3 (potentially 4, but i haven't heard Hunt's name as being confirmed for Collegians. I heard Beauy).

I think you'll find next season that at a minimum, Xavs and SKOBS will have more ex-AFL running around.

P, T Hunt, definitely a Lion for season 2018

I think they should be known as lionsafl on here

Have a bit of catching up to do before they can claim that title. Colls with probably 4 on the books next year, 2 of which are old boys. Notwithstanding that SKOBS have some seriously talented 1 pointers none of Jamar, Gilham, Strauss, Strauss, S.Saloek, Brown, Schultz or Gysberts are St Kevins alumni.

While a long way to go before the ball is bounced to start 2018, adding Burberry and T.Hunt to a side that lost the GF by 3 points makes them a very early fancy to take it home next year.

Have a bit of catching up to do before they can claim that title. Colls with probably 4 on the books next year, 2 of which are old boys. Notwithstanding that SKOBS have some seriously talented 1 pointers none of Jamar, Gilham, Strauss, Strauss, S.Saloek, Brown, Schultz or Gysberts are St Kevins alumni.

While a long way to go before the ball is bounced to start 2018, adding Burberry and T.Hunt to a side that lost the GF by 3 points makes them a very early fancy to take it home next year.

Oh Dear. Does Strauss have a brother? Gysberts long gone and only three of the above played in the GF. Skob had 18 players in the GF side who went to the school...Wesley? What above Xavs the year before? More than 18?
Oh and Salopek's brother went to the school hence his involvement.

Oh Dear. Does Strauss have a brother? Gysberts long gone and only three of the above played in the GF. Skob had 18 players in the GF side who went to the school...Wesley? What above Xavs the year before? More than 18?

Strauss's evil twin if you haven't already heard.

Lions also had 18 home grown in the GF if that means anything, with Dixon, Jenkinson, Trotter and Waterman as non ex-Wesley.

Has anyone heard any recruitment news beyond the Lions yet?

Strauss's evil twin if you haven't already heard.

Lions also had 18 home grown in the GF if that means anything, with Dixon, Jenkinson, Trotter and Waterman as non ex-Wesley.

Has anyone heard any recruitment news beyond the Lions yet?

Lol! Evil twin.

So Skob are essentially as home grown a team as most or even more than some. Certainly contrary to the endless posts I have read on here about all the outside imported talent.

That was just way to easy. Didn't even have to bait the hook. Some fish just jump right into the boat!

Four played in the GF, not 3 and Gysberts played in 2016 so hardly "long gone".

Shouldn’t you be on the C grade board lamenting the loss of George Burberry by the Oggers?

The big fish floating around various clubs at the moment is Ace Cordy...
Would be a huge asset at VAFA level...Blues the front runners at the moment I'm hearing...

That was just way to easy. Didn't even have to bait the hook. Some fish just jump right into the boat!

Four played in the GF, not 3 and Gysberts played in 2016 so hardly "long gone".

Shouldn’t you be on the C grade board lamenting the loss of George Burberry by the Oggers?

Ok four.. still 18 home grown which didn’t draw a comment from you I note.

Gysberts still be bandied around ( along with the extra Strauss !) as somehow still being part of the afl brigade is mischievous and misleading .

As for old Geelong , there is a certain powerbroker down there none too happy !

Ok four.. still 18 home grown which didn’t draw a comment from you I note.

Gysberts still be bandied around ( along with the extra Strauss !) as somehow still being part of the afl brigade is mischievous and misleading .

As for old Geelong , there is a certain powerbroker down there none too happy !

1. So you must have skipped over the comment "SKOBS have some seriously talented 1 pointers”

2. Gysberts is a SKOB premiership player. Show some respect.

3. The 2nd Strauss is the evil twin who committed to play at Scotch (and other clubs) before the 2016 season.

4. You need to lighten up a bit. You take the bait far too easily.

Re reference to Ayce Cordy above – Blues are casting the net far and wide. Anyone with a pulse is on their radar this year I hear. If you cant beat em join em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back