A Section VAFA Premier 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there is only one rumor re: S Grant, just a number of posting...............

I seen many posts with remours been removed, I believe that this also warrants removal, especially when they are unfounded and are potentially of a nature that the law may be involved.

Max "2 cents worth" Leader

A lot of rumours without much substance, time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While still an allegation that has not been proven in court, when it’s all over the nightly news bulletins and reported across other media outlets does that give it substance?

Last edited:
While still an allegation that has not been proven in court, when it’s all over the nightly news bulletins and reported across other media outlets does that give it substance?

Absolutely gives substance, last thing we want is for someone to be treated by the alleged actions, we also don’t want to ruin a persons life by alleged rumours. Now that charges have been laid the rumours are on the money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies for seemingly being trigger happy, however BF has to be protected from potentially actionable items and there were multiple reports relating to the posts that were deleted.

Kudos for Bedford picking it a day before the meedja.
It's quite sad , he's a good coach and had a great career in AFL. But in this day and age it's not on. Also he was missing pre season sessions.

Anyhow SKOBS will move on with some quality people in charge.

Right move by SKOB and Grant. Let him deal with his issues without it further affecting the club.

If he is exonerated, so be it. Until then, he should take stock and let the deputies rise to the challenge.

Anyhow SKOBS will move on with some quality people in charge.

The same quality people that appointed Grant I daresay. 18 charges I believe, sure there only charges and not as yet proven,but for gods sake
it doesnt look good. What an ordinary bloke..

What a PoS. Lock him up.

Seem's he has form...

"Separately, Queensland police want to speak with the 1999 Norm Smith medallist and AFL premiership hero regarding another assault, on the same woman, in Queensland in recent months."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's quite sad , he's a good coach and had a great career in AFL. But in this day and age it's not on. Also he was missing pre season sessions.

Yeah, nothing wrong with assaulting women 20 years ago.

Kids of today hey...

Horrific that he was missing pre season sessions though, say it aint so! That's just criminal if that's the case, throw the book at him!

Yeah, nothing wrong with assaulting women 20 years ago.

Kids of today hey...

Horrific that he was missing pre season sessions though, say it aint so! That's just criminal if that's the case, throw the book at him!

I think Bedford might have meant that it's highlighted more these days . I hope the court comes down hard.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Bedford might have meant that it's highlighted more these days . I hope the court comes down hard.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's all I meant. The more I hear the worse it gets. I would think he's done in the coaching ranks , as surely no one would give him a job.

That's all I meant. The more I hear the worse it gets. I would think he's done in the coaching ranks , as surely no one would give him a job.

Yep, fare enough. Where Im coming from, is that his reputation / history should have preceeded him, or at least he
was flushed out earlier before being appointed. Definitely unemployable now..

Yep, fare enough. Where Im coming from, is that his reputation / history should have preceeded him, or at least he

I wasn’t aware that he had a prior criminal record which would’ve been a red flag along the way for one or more of Frankston, Bendigo, the Western Bulldogs, Essendon, Greenvale or SKOB.

What reputation are you talking about? Being a bit of a piss head?

If true, what he has been charged with is awful behaviour and deserves just punishment, but it’s far worse than anything else he may have done since retiring as a professional footballer.

I wasn’t aware that he had a prior criminal record which would’ve been a red flag along the way for one or more of Frankston, Bendigo, the Western Bulldogs, Essendon, Greenvale or SKOB.

What reputation are you talking about? Being a bit of a piss head?

If true, what he has been charged with is awful behaviour and deserves just punishment, but it’s far worse than anything else he may have done since retiring as a professional footballer.
18 charges without the one's from Queensland that may come . Got 2 female cops upset one night when coaching Bendigo which led to a night in the lock up. Done his dash now. Let's hope after all this he can get help, maybe North can try and do something with him , like the Eagles with Cousins.

We get it, you’re anti anything St Kevin’s, you lost the grand final to them etc. my question is why didn’t you use your crystal ball and warn all of the preceding clubs listed by Hedge Fund?

In other news, that’s actually related to footy, I see the turf at Elsternwick Park has been laid, let’s hope it resembles something of a football field this year, it certainly was left wanting under Sholley and co.

When will someone form a market for the upcoming season? It will be interesting to see who has gobbled up a heap of VFL players, other than St Bede’s Mentone, is anyone the wiser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back