A Section VAFA Premier 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burbury off to Japan for work, Hylton off to Europe to progress with his career at Cisco and Nick Dixon swapping clubs.... happy to be proven wrong.

D
Sad to see the mass exodus at Harry Trott, seems like the last 2 years have taken its toll. Skobs, daylight.
Don't write them off too soon. On another note, one to fly under the radar is young Xavier Richards with an imminent return to Melbourne and the men at Toorak Park are very happy. Some help for Handley well overdue

Burbury off to Japan for work, Hylton off to Europe to progress with his career at Cisco and Nick Dixon swapping clubs.... happy to be proven wrong.

Burbury going overseas with his partner for min 6-8 months, may be back in time for finals (unlikely).
Hylton is the captain, and is staying.
Dixon has not made his movements known, but most seem to think he will stay.

Could be wrong, hope I'm not.

Honestly don’t know Vince and not really up to speed with suggested arrivals or departures. Club still yet to appoint a coach and hoping they get busy with that.

I expect Tutt will play again. Really popular and very much invested in the club. Chippendale is entrenched at C’wood and still a young man so don’t expect we will see much if anything of him. Would also expect Fisher to play but if he goes elsewhere it won’t be to Edi Asp or a 4th Div. SFNL team.

Rumour has it that the Glen Eira Coach cracked it with his demotion at DLS school with Schwab taking over his role. Might have had to get a glazier in to repair some damage.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know the cause of Hippster’s suspension? The great man been slinging to many bs claims it seems

If memory serves he responded to a question from another poster about SKOBs previous recruiting record and named a particular person as being responsible (or culpable !). While we might think the rules are all BS, we know the boundaries and I expect he copped a whack. Hope he comes back. While his breathless gushing about the Xavs youth, FTLOTG etc can be a bit tiresome he does throw up some pearls from time to time.

And those predicting the demise of Collegians might be a bit premature. Lost a GF by less than a kick and had Taylor Hunt not had a brain fade in the semi they probably would have won. They will get him and Kalem Post (gun) back from an ACL plus a few others. Ferguson, Ong and Penberthy will be among the best players the comp with a proper preparation.

Might have inferred that people had aliases too many times, maybe the unimportant one should take note.

rest assured mr bedford that i will let you know when i need your advice on posting. i would not hold my breath.

in the meantime our esteemed editor-in-chief does not need the advice of a forked-tongued poster on such things. so you keep doing your thing which is reporting posters and leave it to the great man to make the judgement calls.

Hard to play from New York.

Max "Keeping an eye on where we will be playing in 2020 :)" Leader

you are generally spot-on with your posting mr leader. i was told he would be back in time to run around at beach road later in the year but I am happy to bow to your better information.

If memory serves he responded to a question from another poster about SKOBs previous recruiting record and named a particular person as being responsible (or culpable !). While we might think the rules are all BS, we know the boundaries and I expect he copped a whack. Hope he comes back. While his breathless gushing about the Xavs youth, FTLOTG etc can be a bit tiresome he does throw up some pearls from time to time.

And those predicting the demise of Collegians might be a bit premature. Lost a GF by less than a kick and had Taylor Hunt not had a brain fade in the semi they probably would have won. They will get him and Kalem Post (gun) back from an ACL plus a few others. Ferguson, Ong and Penberthy will be among the best players the comp with a proper preparation.

Seriously?
Skob lost Gilham to an ACL in the second semi and Critchley (state CHB) as well. I think they may have negated the loss of Hunt

rest assured mr bedford that i will let you know when i need your advice on posting. i would not hold my breath.

in the meantime our esteemed editor-in-chief does not need the advice of a forked-tongued poster on such things. so you keep doing your thing which is reporting posters and leave it to the great man to make the judgement calls.

you are generally spot-on with your posting mr leader. i was told he would be back in time to run around at beach road later in the year but I am happy to bow to your better information.
Lance asked what happened to Hip, reporting posters ?

Got ti hand it to you NI, you are very clever and the discopline you show by not using capitals to throw us off the scent, us very impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back