A Section VAFA Premier 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all, hoping someone here can answer a question for me. I'm a follower of the Geelong leagues and check in on a few of the ex-Geelong & Bellarine guys playing in the amateurs. Can someone explain how the points system works where blokes like Cordy, Capra and Macula are 1 point players? Cheers.

Hi all, hoping someone here can answer a question for me. I'm a follower of the Geelong leagues and check in on a few of the ex-Geelong & Bellarine guys playing in the amateurs. Can someone explain how the points system works where blokes like Cordy, Capra and Macula are 1 point players? Cheers.
Big Ayce went to Melbourne Uni whilst the other two previously played for Blues.

All three are Melbourne University Alumni. Capra and Macula did 4 years degree back in 2000s and played at Blues. Ayce did 6 years science/premed.

Some very interesting games this weekend.....
De La by 13 Points
Old Brighton by 54 Points
Uni Blues by 43 Points
SKOB by 12 Points
Xavs by 50 Points

Trinity over De La
Brighton over Carey
Uni Blues over Collegians
St Kevin's over OM's
Xavier over St Bernard's

Also on the lookout for Big Footy Big Calls for the upcoming round of footy - If Mitch Brown plays for SKOB this weekend - Put him down for 35+ and 4 goals. That's my BFBC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it about time the VAFA install a VAFA Museum at Elsternwick Park which will also include not just VAFA video archives, old The Amateur Footballers, various club jumpers but also the Big V Club inductees, with a special room for the Big V Legends in the VAFA Museum?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is it about time the VAFA install a VAFA Museum at Elsternwick Park which will also include not just VAFA video archives, old The Amateur Footballers, various club jumpers but also the Big V Club inductees, with a special room for the Big V Legends in the VAFA Museum?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Should they play finals there ?

OLD TRINITY
OLD CAREY Harry Hill to clash with Harry Hill
UNI BLUES
ST KEVIN
OLD XAVS

Having seen the top 3 over the past 3 games l rate Blues the best followed by St.Kevins then OX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back