VAFA PREMIER C 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice edit, Briza. You have been the standard-bearer for critiquing other clubs via your many and varied username incarnations. You even turned rebuking Uni Blues into a lifestyle.

I was complimentary of the way the tack-ons have worked their way from a lower grade to mid-table. And to JE's part in it. I think you may have knicked "sterling" from me in expressing my admiration. But for Jimmy/James to suggest the tack-ons will be a "powerhouse" club is laugh-out-loud funny. I mean, talk about drinking your bathwater. They were way off the pace in comparison to the top teams in Prem 'C' this year. And despite what Jimmy/James says my sleuth tells me they will lose players. Jimmy/James was much more level-headed and far better informed when he was "Rosejam"

It's not unusual for a club to work its way from a lower grade to mid-table. A few have even made it through to Prem 'A'. But the only club to have done this in a sustained way in modern times are the boys from your alma mater. Ipso facto, a powerhouse. You might even agree that the tack-ons are no SKOB.

So far as Marto is concerned the age difference between him and JE should/may mean he still has higher coaching ambitions. I doubt JE did. So dropping two divisions in standard would be a retrograde step as I see it. In Jimmy/James's weird world that opinion constitutes being ill-informed.:rolleyes: Let's be candid, his last two appointments haven't been raging successes so garnering more expertise by working under a head coach with a record of achievement at say VFL or even U18 level makes more sense to me. I respect his footy smarts and what a player, cruelled by injury. Where he lives should have zero to do with where he ends up coaching-wise, if he has higher ambitions.
Would seem I'm not the only one who believes in the clubs potential. Keep laughing.

Good get , close to home .
Let's hope in can do all the other jobs like the retired supercoach
Which jobs were those?

Very boring angle you keep playing here.

Jon (like all senior coaches) showed great leadership in areas beyond match day- nothing however that anyone can't handle without him.

Look forward to him coming down for a beer and not having to worry about anything when it suits him 🙂

I can speak from experience (as I'm sure many on here can) that it is a nice experience to just come as a fan and clubs always go on without you no matter how many hats you have worn.

Which jobs were those?

Very boring angle you keep playing here.

Jon (like all senior coaches) showed great leadership in areas beyond match day- nothing however that anyone can't handle without him.

Look forward to him coming down for a beer and not having to worry about anything when it suits him

I can speak from experience (as I'm sure many on here can) that it is a nice experience to just come as a fan and clubs always go on without you no matter how many hats you have worn.

Can the Phantom chip in say cooking the snags ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

VAFA PREMIER C 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back